Author Topic: DUmmy "iamanamerican63"'s new bouncy  (Read 1621 times)

Offline Tess Anderson

DUmmy "iamanamerican63"'s new bouncy
« on: February 09, 2018, 04:02:43 PM »
Mark is posting up a storm today, this is a brand new bouncy from him:

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210208964

Fri Feb 9, 2018, 12:53 PM
imanamerican63 (4,142 posts)

Standing in line at a truck stop in Utah and over hearing a conversation.

The guy in front of the line was arguing with a female cashier about Trump. I had not heard the whole conversation. He got everyone 's attention when he started to get upset with her because she didn't support Trump. He actually told her that she was worthless and she ought to be home cooking & cleaning! That is when she let him have it! She told him he could carry his ass right out the door! He looked puzzled as she told him that she was a republican and the reason she had to work was she had to support her 3 children while her husband was serving in Afghanistan on his 2nd tour! The guy walked out not saying another word! After he left, we all started to laugh!

of course, all the other dummies believe it
 :rotf:

Offline Delmar

Re: DUmmy "iamanamerican63"'s new bouncy
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2018, 06:29:35 PM »
Response to imanamerican63 (Original post)Fri Feb 9, 2018, 02:52 PM
AllaN01Bear (817 posts)
11. good for her

i was in my local walmart a while back and our statewide ban on plastic bags went into effect . this woman in a checkout line was screaming at a cashier and this is what the exchange was" my hero donald trump will take care of this imediatly. cashier , "donald trump has nothing to do with this , this was voted in three years ago and is now takeing effect." ignoramuses

An even more pathetic bouncy than the stupid OP.

my hero donald trump will take care of this
Who says anything remotely like this...ever?  Nobody, that's who.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2018, 06:49:37 PM »
Definitely has the savor of a Just-So story.

How many customers discuss politics with store cashiers?

How many store cashiers don't just play "dead wall" with the odd one or two who do? "That's nice." Or, "OK."

Even when telling someone off - something a cashier would almost never do - who volunteers that much personal information to an utter stranger?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2018, 07:12:31 AM »
I could be wrong, but I don’t think there are any military installations in Utah from which military forces would deploy to Afghanistan. Maybe someone else will know more about that.

And from reading the OP ... at what point was there something for them ‘all to laugh’ at?

Just another bouncy with no flow. Nothing that make sense.

The second bouncy is even worse. Why do those with the worst spelling call others ignoramuses?

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Crome

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2018, 11:05:57 AM »
I could be wrong, but I don’t think there are any military installations in Utah from which military forces would deploy to Afghanistan. Maybe someone else will know more about that.

Perhaps a reservist or in the Utah National Guard. :thatsright:

Regardless, it didn't happen anyway so it does not really matter.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2018, 12:10:27 PM »
So, I was in line at the local grocery store and the woman in front of me had on her pink ***** hat and a hilliary t shirt. As she was looking for her EBT card she was complaining to the cashier how she thought the election was stolen from hilliary. the cashier looked at her and said I really don't give a shit about what you think. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

That is a true story, honest injun! :cheersmate:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2018, 04:45:43 PM »
  I always ask them to double bag my plastic even if I'm not walking far.  I got stock in a little plastic farm in Alabama.  Though, I'm getting a better return from my investment in the Styrofoam farm.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2018, 12:20:20 AM »
  I always ask them to double bag my plastic even if I'm not walking far.  I got stock in a little plastic farm in Alabama.  Though, I'm getting a better return from my investment in the Styrofoam farm.

You might want to look into Moldavian content farming.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2018, 11:02:36 AM »

Are the peanuts salted or unsalted.   :whistling:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2018, 02:38:23 PM »
i was in my local walmart a while back and our statewide ban on plastic bags went into effect .

So now they can cut down all the trees to make paper bags. BRILLIANT!! :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2018, 03:02:59 PM »
So now they can cut down all the trees to make paper bags. BRILLIANT!! :thatsright:
I remember way back when they were pushing plastic bags over paper because of how devastated they were over all the supposed deforestation.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2018, 06:31:55 PM »
I remember way back when they were pushing plastic bags over paper because of how devastated they were over all the supposed deforestation.

Same here. 
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi