Author Topic: Planning to watch the State of the Union speech? Cyrano  (Read 1360 times)

Offline CC27

Planning to watch the State of the Union speech? Cyrano
« on: January 26, 2018, 03:38:20 PM »
Cyrano (10,201 posts)

Planning to watch the State of the Union speech?

I have no intention of watching the orange creature read misinformation, spin, and outright lies, all written by others, off a teleprompter.

Do you suppose some Democrat will yell out "You Lie!" while he's speaking?*

TV news and online videos will show endless reruns, so that's when I'll catch the highlights of whatever crap he spews.

I would hope that every Democrat present would stand up and walk out on his very first, obvious lie. But you know they won't do it. "Respect for The Office" and all that. In truth, they wouldn't be walking out on "The Office." They'd be walking out on the peach-colored beast who has soiled it.

So what about you? Gonna' get some popcorn and watch the criminal read some words? The irony is that the actual meaning of whatever he reads is beyond him.

*(A Republican congressman named Joe Wilson did that to Obama in 2009, during a speech to a joint session of congress. My guess is that Wilson had a problem with a president who wasn't white.)

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210147934

You going to bang drums in public like when Bush was in office?

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: Planning to watch the State of the Union speech? Cyrano
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2018, 04:30:01 PM »
I think it would be great if all the dems got up and walked out or better yet didn't bother to show up. Then all Americans could see what disrespectful, hateful, politically driven ass holes they really are and what type of people who are representing them.

Then maybe they will wake up to the fact that they really don't matter to much to those they elected, all they want is thier money and a vote so they can piss it away on illegals and other waste full spending.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2018, 05:22:27 PM »
(A Republican congressman named Joe Wilson did that to Obama in 2009, during a speech to a joint session of congress. My guess is that Wilson had a problem with a president who wasn't white.)
No dumbass, Wilson had a problem with obama lying about how illegal aliens wouldn't be eligible for healthcare under obamacare.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2018, 05:42:19 PM »
My guess is that Wilson had a problem with a president who wasn't white.

Actually, Wilson had a problem with bureaucrats who weren't white. And Woodrow took care of that "problem".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2018, 07:26:35 PM »
You democrat scum had better arm your voting intimidation Panthers with more than sticks in the next election.  Meow.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2018, 07:53:12 PM »
And this just in.

the 'girls' are sure to be a big hit.
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2018, 08:00:03 PM »
<the 'girls' are sure to be a big hit.

I don't know how to put this in a manner that resonates with idiots, but any government/country.dunghole/islamfilth allows such
"adjectives redacted" idiocy as to rule upon Women any different than Men, then you are just totally copulated.

It's like democrats in general are complete morons.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2018, 06:40:21 PM »

I don't know how to put this in a manner that resonates with idiots, but any government/country.dunghole/islamfilth allows such
"adjectives redacted" idiocy as to rule upon Women any different than Men, then you are just totally copulated.

I feel you are being overly harsh on complete morons with that comparison.   Some complete morons could be independents.  :naughty:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2018, 05:47:56 AM »

I consider Democrats to be amoebae, myself. :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2018, 02:11:16 PM »
What "spin and lies"? I haven't seen any examples yet......

Oh, wait, you mean the book that you morans and the media are hanging their hats from?   :rotf:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.