Author Topic: Evidence suggests a massive scandal is brewing at the FBI  (Read 2139 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Evidence suggests a massive scandal is brewing at the FBI
« on: January 23, 2018, 11:05:08 PM »
Evidence suggests a massive scandal is brewing at the FBI
https://nypost.com/2018/01/23/evidence-suggests-a-massive-scandal-is-brewing-at-the-fbi/

During the financial crisis, the federal government bailed out banks it declared “too big to fail.” Fearing their bankruptcy might trigger economic Armageddon, the feds propped them up with taxpayer cash.

Something similar is happening now at the FBI, with the Washington wagons circling the agency to protect it from charges of corruption. This time, the appropriate tag line is “too big to believe.”

Yet each day brings credible reports suggesting there is a massive scandal involving the top ranks of America’s premier law enforcement agency. The reports, which feature talk among agents of a “secret society” and suddenly missing text messages, point to the existence both of a cabal dedicated to defeating Donald Trump in 2016 and of a plan to let Hillary Clinton skate free in the classified email probe.

The FBI has some explaining to do.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Re: Evidence suggests a massive scandal is brewing at the FBI
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2018, 11:06:16 PM »
Sen. Ron Johnson: FBI Informant Says 'Secret Society' Held Secret Meetings Off-Site
https://pjmedia.com/trending/sen-ron-johnson-fbi-informant-says-secret-society-held-secret-meetings-off-site/

An FBI informant has apparently informed Congress that a secret society at the FBI was holding secret meetings off-site after the election of Donald Trump.

On Special Report with Bret Baier Tuesday evening, Senator Ron Johnson (R-Wisc.) called it "corruption of the highest levels of the FBI."

"That secret society — we have an informant that's talking about a group that were holding secret meetings off-site," Johnson said. "There is so much smoke here."

A secret society in the FBI. This gets more interesting.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2018, 06:17:59 AM »
If even half of the stuff I’m seeing alleged is true, this will be huge. I’m still a skeptic though.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2018, 07:20:32 AM »
If even half of the stuff I’m seeing alleged is true, this will be huge. I’m still a skeptic though.

KC

After watching the DU-morons bite on one annoymorously-sourced story after another after another after another ad nauseum I'm skeptical of annoymorously-sourced stories that seem plausible to me. This one certainly does, and actual evidence is emerging that buttresses that plausibility, but I'll wait to celebrate or call for the heads of top FBI officials on platters.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2018, 07:53:07 AM »
After watching the DU-morons bite on one annoymorously-sourced story after another after another after another ad nauseum I'm skeptical of annoymorously-sourced stories that seem plausible to me. This one certainly does, and actual evidence is emerging that buttresses that plausibility, but I'll wait to celebrate or call for the heads of top FBI officials on platters.

Yes sir, you expressed how I feel exactly. The one thing this story has that theirs doesn’t is actual evidence coming out. Like the texts.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2018, 09:26:25 AM »
Yeah, I know that it's Infowars, but Drudge linked to it, which leads me to believe that it's got more than a shred of credibility to it.

https://www.infowars.com/report-missing-fbi-text-messages-include-threats-of-violence-against-trump/

If you go to the True Pundit link within the Infowars link, you'll read specifics.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline dixierose

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2018, 06:34:43 AM »

I've been skeptical as well; but Feinstein and another Senator sent a letter to Twitter trying to shut down the #ReleasetheMemo hashtag saying it was all the doing of Russian bots. That makes me go "hmmmm", and wonder what is in said memo.
When Harry Truman was President of the United States, he had a sign on his desk in the White House that said: "The buck stops here." If Barack Obama had a sign on his desk, it would say: "The buck stops with Bush." - Thomas Sowell

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2018, 07:26:32 AM »
I've been skeptical as well; but Feinstein and another Senator sent a letter to Twitter trying to shut down the #ReleasetheMemo hashtag saying it was all the doing of Russian bots. That makes me go "hmmmm", and wonder what is in said memo.

Yeah, there obviously is information in the documents underlying the memo that the Ds don't want known.

The "Russian Bots" narrative was the subject of a thread yesterday on CU.

From a Daily Beast article:

The online groundswell urging the release of House Republicans’ attacks on the Federal Bureau of Investigation appears thus far to be organically American—not Russian propaganda, a source familiar with Twitter’s internal analysis told The Daily Beast.
On Tuesday, two Democratic leaders urged Facebook and Twitter to conduct an “in-depth forensic examination” of #ReleaseTheMemo to determine the extent of Russian propaganda  promoting the hashtag. They relied on a report from the German Marshall Fund’s Alliance for Securing Democracy claiming that #ReleaseTheMemo was had become the favorite hashtag of Russian-sponsored Twitter accounts.
But a knowledgeable source says that Twitter’s internal analysis has thus far found that authentic American accounts, and not Russian imposters or automated bots, are driving #ReleaseTheMemo. There are no preliminary indications that the Twitter activity either driving the hashtag or engaging with it is either predominantly Russian.

In short, according to this source, who would not speak to The Daily Beast for attribution, the retweets are coming from inside the country.

:tongue:  :rotf: When your Russian interference narrative is crushed by The Daily Beast it's time to move on to a newly fabricated narrative! :rotf:  :tongue:

As there was when CA's Senators were DiFei and Babs Bouncer (in memory of the House Bank scandal), between them DiFei and Kammy have half a brain. It's in DiFei's head but she doesn't use it very often.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2018, 09:19:38 AM »
The FBI definately need s to be investigated and if any of this is true people need to go to jail. and a good house cleaning is in order. :rant:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2018, 09:40:52 AM »
I would like the SOTU to include a lengthy reading of the House FISA Memo, along with calls for special prosecutors for all involved.  Trump could do that, legally, since he has absolute authority to declassify anything.  We, as a nation, MUST reestablish the rule of law.

Can you imagine the shitting of pants that would commence when he started that?

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2018, 09:44:04 AM »
obama weaponized the fbi, irs and other govt agencies. they all need to be flushed.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2018, 08:53:08 PM »
Trump needs to call in the FBI officials who object to the memo being released and tell them in no uncertain terms he is releasing it, that the severity of the allegations demand it and full investigations.  Public disagreement with that will be viewed as at a minimum condoning any crimes committed, through being part of a criminal conspiracy to coverup an attempted subversion of the duly-elected government.