Author Topic: mopinko's sister is running for elected office. From 0 to FAIL! in one click  (Read 2056 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
mopinko (50,742 posts)

my sister is running. here is du's chance to make small change into big change.

ok, folks. the time has come for the kaching kaching.

the website is still getting tweaked, so let me know if anything weird happens, or if anything isnt apparent.
please go to the menu, and read the position pieces.

https://sheila4dupage6.org

we do suggest amounts, but anything you can do will help a lot.
we dont need a lot to get through the primary, so small change really can help us make big change.
and remember- the bottom of the ticket CAN AND WILL help the top of the ticket. if she gets on the nov ballot, every voter she brings out is a voter that will vote to send peter ro-scum off to spend more time w his family.

if you cant help w money, please knr.

ps- the writing is all mine. so anyone who wonders if my shift key works will see that, like it says on my resume, i went to good catholic schools, know the rules of grammar, and use them for my clients.

pps- it would be great if people went to the "get involved" page, and sent her a note of encouragement.

longship (39,372 posts)
1. The text on the site does not word wrap properly.

That makes it difficult to read. Also, break it into short paragraphs for the same reason.

Otherwise, it looks very nice.

Go, Sheila! Go!!

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210135992
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
Sister is a photographer as well:

http://www.capturedbysheila.com/

Offline landofconfusion80

The dirty hippie went to Catholic school? Why did she hate public learning so much?
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Old n Grumpy

She is going to save the world form district 6! ROFL!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :-) :-) :-) :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210135992

oh dear Lord.. there's a "get involved" link where you can send messages to her.
Man we could have SO much fun with that...  hmmmmm

Offline dixierose

It would actually save her time if she would use her shift key instead of writing a paragraph explaining that hers does work. She should have said "I'm just to lazy to use it" instead of that drivel she typed.
When Harry Truman was President of the United States, he had a sign on his desk in the White House that said: "The buck stops here." If Barack Obama had a sign on his desk, it would say: "The buck stops with Bush." - Thomas Sowell

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
She needs a "Friends of Sheila" web page.  :-)     :lmao:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline CC27

The bigger question is if she going to serve mini tacos?

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
The bigger question is if she going to serve mini tacos?

>snort<   :rotf:

Right after the girls basketball game.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Karin

From her page:

She stands for fair taxation, transparency, science-based decision making, improved services for citizens of Dupage County and against Croninism.

It's also a tab on the features.  Looked it up to be sure, it is of course "cronyism", without the capital C, btw.

Sheila was honored as the volunteer of the year 2014 at Danada Equestrian Center, where she has been volunteering for 7 years. There she gained valuable experience in shoveling manure.

:lmao: :rotf:

Did the Friends of Steve hack into this?

Offline landofconfusion80

Maybe she could enact a ban on urban farming
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline SVPete

Maybe she could enact a ban on urban farming

"Make horse manure, not chicken manure"?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.