Author Topic: Another dying DUmpmonkie... TMN.  (Read 2342 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Another dying DUmpmonkie... TMN.
« on: January 23, 2018, 01:32:25 AM »
TheMastersNemesis (9,181 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210133592

Now That I Have Been Diagnosed W/A Medical Situation That Leaves Future In Some Doubt ----
wondering if I will live beyond Trump's hateful presidency. Watching all this hateful crap and all the lies is even more stressful.

At least I have decent health insurance. In the last four years I lost my foot to staff. My wife had her hip replaced the next year. This year she was diagnosed with a heart problem. The medical problems are bad enough but seeing these terrible elections is really just as bad in many ways. I really feel for others who don't have any insurance.

I feel so sad and angry at this terrible spectacle. As a vet I hate to see all this destruction and the ABUSE of our troops as props. Pence is such an evil shithead. That clip in Israel is just sickening.

Fifty years ago I was in Vietnam with the 1st Calvary. Looking back I would have never believed back then that our county could possibly elect such gang of despicable POS who are dismantling and destroying everything the US has built up. That neonazism, racism, hatred, bigotry, misogyny would infest the land like maggots..

What are our veterans risking their lives for right now? Where is the rage against Ryan & McConnel who are grinning over their supposed victory on the shut down. Their antics are going to kill many Americans in the end.

What has happened to us that we would support deporting 700,000 Dreamers who did not violate the law. We make them double victims. Where are the tar and feathers. What can we do to punish these creeps?

Of course we must win big in November. But we also know that the rich will put billions into the election, the Russians will be allowed to spread their mayhem far and wide, and the GOP and it racial hatred machine will be purging, cheating and threatening anyone who appose them. And the churches will politic from every pulpit like foxes screw.

i am not in a very good mood tonight. Of course i can be accused of never being in a good mood probably.

You and Omaha Steve in the race to the finish!

:yahoo:

Star Member BigmanPigman (10,003 posts)

1. I am in the same club (except for the $/health insur and bills).

However, my anger energizes me to be active and fight the GOP harder as long as I can. If it is only by making phone calls and writing letters that is better than nothing. Do whatever you can do financially and physically. It helps me (mentally and emotionally) by helping US to defeat THEM.

Three Way DUmpmonkie death race!  :yahoo:

TheMastersNemesis (9,181 posts)

10. The Bottom Line Is We Are All In This Mess Together.

What has been difficult for me is having to witness the slow dismantling of the underpinnings of our country since Ronald Reagan. Because I worked at DOL in various programs it is easier for me to recognize things that the general public has no idea about. Each election cycle I could see key saboteurs being in power. The GOP has undermined so much in 30 plus years.

What we have today has been a well orchestrated plan. Trump and his gang are the final result of so much of our previous history. What has me so aghast is that the American people have fallen for so much of the GOP lies through previous decades.

I have been looking for turn around that will end the GOP. From my view the GOP is far worse than anyone right now can imagine.

::)

22. It Is My Hope Too. Witnessing All Of This Carnage Hard Enough.

The medical situation just adds to it.

I agree that we are in a dangerous situation. The GOP in the end is just as ruthless as the Nazis were. In the end they will show their real and true nature. We see only a glimpse of how evil they really are.

There is very little coverage of the terrorism going on with immigrations. We have OUR gulags right now under the radar. very little coverage is coming out on the stories of the suffering and misery of individual people. The MSM is just saying all the same generic bull and covering for these goons.

McDonnell and Ryan are deadly sociopaths. No doubt about it. Their intentions and tactics are very malevolent.

:rotf:

23. Being A Veteran It Is Easy To Recognize A Deadly Enemy. The GOP Is Worse Than Bag Of Deadly Snakes.

:lmao:

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline thundley4

Re: Another dying DUmpmonkie... TMN.
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2018, 07:17:25 AM »

23. Being A Veteran It Is Easy To Recognize A Deadly Enemy. The GOP Is Worse Than Bag Of Deadly Snakes.

It was the Schumer Shutdown that would have prevented the military from being paid. The VA was a veritable shithole hospital under Obama.  Trump has made big strides in reforming the VA while Obama only talked about doing that.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2018, 07:32:37 AM »
Well, hurry up Bob.  Make the world a better place.  Hope it hurts...a lot.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2018, 07:37:01 AM »
What has happened to us that we would support deporting 700,000 Dreamers who did not violate the law.

Every day they are here is a violation of the law ****tard.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2018, 07:59:27 AM »
TMN's foot left him how many years ago and he still can't spell, "Staph"? ::)
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2018, 08:02:03 AM »

This veteran recognizes you as 'the enemy.' :whistling: :fuelfire: :bird:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2018, 08:10:48 AM »
TMN's foot left him how many years ago and he still can't spell, "Staph"? ::)

:lmao:

I read that and immediately thought "Well, if the staff has your foot, you should ask for it back."

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2018, 08:47:55 AM »
That be like "deplorable" snakes, Boob. 
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2018, 11:55:08 AM »
Well, hurry up Bob.  Make the world a better place.  Hope it hurts...a lot.
Normally, I find it antithetical to wish pain and misfortune on someone else.
In Hopalong Bob's case, I will make an exception.

Dittos to your sentiments, BC. Only, I don't want him to hurry up.  I want him to go nice and slow. And painful.
It's the least I can do, knowing he wishes the same or worse for me and mine.
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2018, 01:31:10 PM »
At least I have decent health insurance.

Reminds me of that scene in Airplane!

Rumack: Randy, are you all right?
Randy: Oh, Dr. Rumack, I'm scared. I've never been so scared. And besides, I'm 26 and I'm not married.
Rumack: We're going to make it, you've got to believe that.
[a woman passenger comes in]

Mrs. Hammen: Dr. Rumack, do you have any idea when we'll be landing?
Rumack: Pretty soon, how are you bearing up?
Mrs. Hammen: Well, to be honest, I've never been so scared. But at least I have a husband.

Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2018, 03:05:54 PM »
I am so sick of hearing about bob's clerk typist/shit burner "combat' service.  He always brings it up when he presumes to speak for all veterans.  As one who served in the 1st Cav at roughly the same time as him, I can say that someone who was sent back to the rear after a very short time in a line unit was looked upon with pity at best.

Also, I still have both feet.

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2018, 04:59:29 PM »
DUmmy "bigmanpigman" has claimed he is slowly dying from some unknown disease and claims he's going to go to Europe to be put down when the time comes. Omaha has stopped posting there at all, and now there's a new DUmmy that could be sick:

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10181034795

Response to TheMastersNemesis (Original post)Tue Jan 23, 2018, 10:01 AM
Star Member malaise (167,316 posts)
36. Fight brother fight

Truth is we don't know who among us will survive this fascist madness.

Who's this "we", Christine? Fascist madness a problem in Jamaica? ::)

Normally, I find it antithetical to wish pain and misfortune on someone else.
In Hopalong Bob's case, I will make an exception.

Dittos to your sentiments, BC. Only, I don't want him to hurry up.  I want him to go nice and slow. And painful.
It's the least I can do, knowing he wishes the same or worse for me and mine.

but before Trump leaves office - Bob must have gone to the doctor while Clara Jane was in that stupid parade the other day. Banzin is vicious and hateful, I'm glad he has no children.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2018, 05:42:49 PM »
Who's this "we", Christine? Fascist madness a problem in Jamaica? ::)

She should be more concerned about cholera.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2018, 05:47:40 PM »
I can only hope this is true, that TheMasticatingNutsack will indeed soon no longer be darkening the Earth with his foul, hate- filled presence, and will have to stand before the judgment of the God he has blasphemed so frequently and viciously.
As I must again bring up, his constant talk about how awful the GOP supposedly is to troops and veterans completely ignores the fact that at least the GOP respects and salutes our troops and veterans, while his fellow leftists call them "Mercenaries," "Baby- Killers," "Nazis," etc., and many DU posts openly accuse their service of being motivated exclusively by racism and bloodlust. As awful as apathy towards our troops and veterans can be, I'd take that over the open scorn and derision that the Left constantly heaps upon them which TMN ignores.

"But we also know that the rich will put billions into the election, the Russians will be allowed to spread their mayhem far and wide, and the GOP and it racial hatred machine will be purging, cheating and threatening anyone who appose them."
Sort of like how Hollywood leftists and George Soros will pour billions into the election, the "Professional activists" (In other words, demented Anarchist terrorists) of Antifa and By Any Means Necessary will be allowed by Democrats to engage in even more violence and terrorism than usual while the DUmmies cheer them on, and the Dems will continue to spread hatred of anyone who disagrees with them on any issue.
" And the churches will politic from every pulpit like foxes screw."
Of course, it's not a true TMN rant without anti- Christian bigotry thrown in for the heck of it.
Die soon and painfully, Bob. I'm sure your reserved seat in Hell is ready for you.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2018, 06:21:09 PM »
TheMastersNemesis (9,181 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210133592

At least I have decent health insurance. In the last four years I lost my foot to staff.

So the staff cut your foot off? Is that what you call your medical providers... staff?  Hint: Doctors and nurses do NOT like to be referred to as "staff".  Ain't any wonder they cut your foot off.  Bet there was nothing wrong with it, either.   :-)
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2018, 08:51:38 PM »
>Now That I Have Been Diagnosed W/A Medical Situation That Leaves Future In Some Doubt

Yet your vagueness is without question.  Can you be more obscure or is this yet another vacant opus?  You have nothing on Poe or Shakespeare.
Please re-submit your failures and excuses.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2018, 09:34:30 PM »
still_one (55,714 posts)
5. We are all pulling for you Nemesis

Each of us in our own way.

According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2018, 11:49:39 PM »
Another dying DUmpmonkie...

Eeex-cellent!!!

The chem trails are slowly but surely having the desired effect...  :stirpot:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus