Author Topic: Cred Seeking DUmmy Posts Bouncy  (Read 831 times)

Offline BamaMoose

Cred Seeking DUmmy Posts Bouncy
« on: January 22, 2018, 03:04:39 PM »
LuckyCharms (1,823 posts)

So, I was in line at at grocery store, and this Trump supporter...

No, not really. But I was thinking this morning of something that really did happen...

This happened at the time when...and I'm going to embarrass myself here because I should know this...there was some kind of televised event where the Catholic cardinals were there, and Trump and Hillary were there and they both spoke? Some kind of light-hearted dinner in NYC? Maria Bartiromo was right behind the people speaking? Trump spoke and he embarrassed himself and that one cardinal made a shocked face? I can't remember exactly what that event was, but I'm sure you know what I mean. Well, my story happened one day after this event, and they were showing clips of it on the news.

Alright...I went to the dealer to get my car serviced. Beautiful waiting room. Plush leather chairs, computers, vending machines, big screen TV. The waiting room was crowded when I got there, but it slowly thinned to the point where I was the only one in there. I'm sitting in this beautiful chair in front of the TV, and I'm dosing off.

They were showing a clip of Trump speaking at this event, and he made some comment about Hillary not liking the church or something similar. At that exact moment, I see some guy walk into the room. He hears this comment by trump and starts SCREAMING....YAHHHHHH YAHHHHHH THAT'S RIGHT.

I just thought "oh shit" and continued looking straight ahead, but I could see he was waiting for my response because he was looking at me...he took a seat about 4 chairs from me.

Then they showed a clip of Chuck Schumer, at a different location, talking to a reporter. I can't remember if it was related to the Catholic event or not, but here we are watching this thing and the guys says..."they should get ****ing rid of him too".

So I say "What"?

Get rid of him.

Get rid of who?

Schumer.

Why?

He's a ****ing liberal.

So here I am trying to avoid a confrontation, but my temper got the best of me.

Hey, I got a better idea. Why don't you go **** yourself?

Oh, you a liberal too?

I still sat there, looking straight ahead, and started screaming to match this guy's voice.

WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU? ARE YOU ****ING STUPID? WHY WOULD YOU WALK INTO A ROOM AND ENGAGE A COMPLETE STRANGER ABOUT YOUR POLITICS? YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW I FEEL ABOUT POLITICS! YOU'RE A ****ING DUMB ASS! SHUT UP! LEAVE ME ALONE! DON'T TALK TO ME!

So now my adrenaline is pumping and I'm shaking because he pissed me off so bad.

He shut up, I shut up, and we sat there in silence until he was called before me and he walked out to pay his bill.

I guess the reason I am recalling this...I can't imagine a liberal walking into a room with a stranger in it and the FIRST thing they say is something about their political beliefs.

Carry on...I'll roll with the "cool story bro" comments. But this really did happen. Also...I have an anger control issue, but I'm working on that and I've been better.

So, this Dummy believes acting like an unhinged psycho is a great way to make friends and influence enemies.  But, the reason I brought this over is because of this response:

Mira (20,561 posts)

30. Great story. Actually,

to my great embarrassment I must say I am a liberal who does engage people with politics sometime. Not if there is no impetus, but it does not take much 
Once I was in a doctor's waiting room. 5-6 people forced to watch Fox news. I asked the folks if they were paying attention and they all said no. I then asked the person at the desk to turn it off, that I was offended but she did not care and said no.

I said I need a separate room then in which to wait.
I ended up in a large closet with the light on.
I had brought a book.
I did not care, smiled, and thanked them for understanding

I can just imagine the nurses at the front desk laughing hysterically at the pushy nutjob that they stuck in a broom closet so they wouldn't have to deal with her dumb ass.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210126094

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
Re: Cred Seeking DUmmy Posts Bouncy
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2018, 03:13:16 PM »
If we could only do that with all of them.