Author Topic: The New England Patriots: The Only Team in America to Represent 6 Blue States  (Read 2851 times)

Offline Delmar

Sun Jan 21, 2018, 06:48 PM
Star Member louis c (6,273 posts)

The New England Patriots: The Only Team in America to Represent 6 Blue States

So, before all you jealous football fans from places that don't win Super Bowls start whining about the Pats winning, just ponder that fact.

The fans that root for the best team to ever play this game are all from states that DIDN'T vote for Trump. Not just one state, SIX.

So, let's be happy for the fans who come from a region that at least knows how to vote

P.S. I know Trump won one electoral vote from Maine, but Hillary carried the state.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210128045

That must be the explanation for this:

Like a Mad Max movie’: Riot cops on horseback break up fight in Philadelphia
Posted at 5:16 pm on January 21, 2018 by Greg P.

So, it looks like things are going well in Philadelphia, site of tonight’s NFC Championship game between the Eagles and Vikings:
According to the article, Vikings fans were not even involved in this brawl. Just Eagles fans fighting amongst themselves with cops:
https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2018/01/21/like-a-mad-max-movie-riot-cops-on-horseback-break-up-fight-in-philadelphia/
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 05:57:30 PM by Delmar »
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Delmar

I got the teams mixed up. 
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
The used to be the Boston Patriots...
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline I_B_Perky

I quit watching the NFL when the spoiled brats refused to stand for the national anthem of the country that allowed them to become wealthy for playing a sport.

As far as I am concerned the Patriots and the rest of the teams can FOAD.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline DUmpsterDiver

NFL can KMA since they allow its millionaires to paint Whites as the cause of their misery and unrelated to their fortunes.  ESAD is my response.

I've carried their millstone far enough.  Come and grind your gripes here bungholes.

Offline diesel driver

I quit watching the NFL when the spoiled brats refused to stand for the national anthem of the country that allowed them to become wealthy for playing a sport.

As far as I am concerned the Patriots and the rest of the teams can FOAD.

Ditto.

Probably haven't watched 5 minutes of NFL football all year, watched a lot of college football, though.

I refuse to watch a bunch of overpaid, oversized, under-educated, spoiled brats disrespect the symbol of the greatest, most free country on the face of the earth.  FOAD, indeed!

(My 3 favorite college teams are WVU, VT, and whoever is playing UVA!)  LOL!!!
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
Patriots in the Super Bowl again..... exciting !  :yawn:

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

I only watch the Superbowl for the commercials and movie trailers anyway.

Offline YupItsMe

THURSDAY night NFL was offering a chance for free tickets to the Superbowl to watch Patriots vs Vikings.  I guess hey forgot to tell the Refs in Philadelphia.

Offline diesel driver

I only watch the Superbowl for the commercials and movie trailers anyway.

Me, too. 

Forget the half-time show as well...  The last one I watched was when The Stones performed...

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
Wait.
Weren't they all pissed off because Brady and Belichick are Trump supporters?  That was just the last super bowl they were bitching about that.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Happy Fun Ball

The last halftime show I remember watching even a part of had something to do with Pac-Man, and it was as bad as you're probably thinking it was right now.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
My only interest will be to check Drudge for a link to see how much lower the TV ratings were compared to last year.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Happy Fun Ball

I'm guessing the ratings will be much lower. Not just because of the protests, but because it's the Patriots in the Super Bowl again.

First time: "Alright! The Patriots finally made it to the Super Bowl!"

Sixth time: "Oh hey, the Patriots are going to the Super Bowl again."

Eighth time: "Patriots in the Super Bowl? So what else is new?"

Tenth time: "Patriots again? Really? Isn't this the one where they get frozen for a few hundred years and then go on a rampage on a spaceship or something? Wake me up when it's over."

Offline SVPete

Big whoop! The states of Vermont and New Hampshire together are smaller than CA's San Bernardino County.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ADsOutburst

Wait.
Weren't they all pissed off because Brady and Belichick are Trump supporters?  That was just the last super bowl they were bitching about that.
Yes. Re-live the memories!

MFM008 (8,390 posts)
1. **** Brady and maggot.

greedy bastard should have retired already.
Winning is never enough for these assholes.
MFM008 (8,390 posts)
14. yeah because this trump loving dick

is greedy, very very greedy, typical republican.
To bad they didn't break his neck.
Assholes like this always skate through the cracks of life.
MFM008 (8,390 posts)
22. because I detest the patriots?

take your spell check somewhere else.
Brady and the maggot in chief are one and the same.
Brady is a greedy greedy clown.
Keep your mental health evaluations to your self.
LenaBaby61 (1,525 posts)
43. Trump loving racist team

Brady, being the elitist, lying, pos, cheating thuglican he is loves tRumputin and will go to the White House, unlike when he skipped going to the White House when Pres. Obama was president. The cheating coach does and Robert Kraft being the tRumputin liar is too. But, not al of the NE Patriots players are pro tRumputin, and even 3 that I can think of said they may not go to the White House if they won the SB. Bet they have to go because their owner is besties and just like his lying, racist POS buddy tRumputin.

I sure will be HAPPY when Brady, Kraft, the coach and the rest of the tRumputin lovers on NE go down in flames just like tRumputin will. Cheaters and liars do get their comeuppance. I'm happy for the NE players who are anti-tRumputin who won tonight. Good for THEM.
Martin Eden (7,614 posts)
12. For the first time ever ...

... my primary rooting interest in a football game was political. The Patriots owner, head coach, and quarterback are all big boosters of Donald Trump.

That comeback felt like November 8.
lame54 (18,134 posts)
18. If the Falcons were gonna lose like they were supposed to...

couldn't they have just lost instead of leading for 90% of the game

I said the same thing - it's the election all over again
Response to Bob Loblaw (Original post)
Sun Feb 5, 2017, 10:34 PM
Star Member MFM008 (8,378 posts)
1. of course he will
why is fate so ****ing kind to this pig?
Wish he had bradys ball up his ass.
Sun Feb 5, 2017, 11:34 PM
Calculating (661 posts)

The nightmare continues with unreal pats win

I feel like this is some kind of bizzaro world lately where evil always wins. First Trump, and now the cheating, lucky, all around dislikeable pats win the SB with the largest comeback of SB history. Feels like the world won't give me a single damn thing to feel good about lately.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 10:32:50 AM by ADsOutburst »

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
Thanks bud, that does bring back memories.
The shitstains at DI were just as bad.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Airwolf

Not in my book. None of the teams in the NFL are for this country as long as they allow these kneeling protest and other crap to go on. haven't watched a game all season and I hope the Super Bowl tanks in the ratings and the advertisers lose their shirts over paying for the commercials.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
I had heard that none of the Vikings players had knelt in any of the anthem protests.  If someone can help me out on this, I'd be grateful.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.