Author Topic: Poor Pam can’t even keep her lie straight for 2 posts ...  (Read 3231 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Poor Pam can’t even keep her lie straight for 2 posts ...
« on: January 21, 2018, 06:49:35 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210125667

demtenjeep
so, in hospital since Tuesday-Pancreatitis again. Might get out Sunday morn

I did not want to miss Bill Maher. Did anyone get it before it got pulled?

Her second post ...

demtenjeep
9. ya all are so awesome
had my last pain shot at 1 and woke up at almost 3 and have to wait another hour so watching this was wonderful.

If all goes right I get sprung tomorrow. Went in Wed.

have had about 8 bags of IV nutrients, 6 bags of potassium, 3 of magnesium and had some phosphate today along with some liquid antibiotics and protonix.

I feel much better than Wed. When they asked me what my pain level was the first night I said 15. Nurse said honey it only goes up to 10 and my other half said well then I would say she is at a 10

Oh and I had chest x ray and a Contrast CT scan

:rotf:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

Re: Poor Pam can’t even keep her lie straight for 2 posts ...
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2018, 08:35:29 AM »
demtenjeep
9. ya all are so awesome
Oh and I had chest x ray and a Contrast CT scan

:o dtj's pancreas is in her chest? :o

... 6 bags of potassium, 3 of magnesium and had some phosphate today ...

If dtj's electrolytes were THAT screwed up she's be a raving lu ... never mind ...
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2018, 09:46:47 AM »
have had about 8 bags of IV nutrients, 6 bags of potassium, 3 of magnesium and had some phosphate

What is she? A plant? :mental:

Maybe she needs some cow manure as well. :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2018, 12:25:32 PM »

Dust her down with fish meal.
Keep this in mind.
She's so nasty she pours water in her panties to keep her crabs fresh.    :puke:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2018, 12:51:32 PM »
Dust her down with fish meal.
Keep this in mind.
She's so nasty she pours water in her panties to keep her crabs fresh.    :puke:

ROFL  H5 thats the zinger of the day! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2018, 06:11:26 PM »

She produces plenty of that.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline hillneck

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2018, 07:07:39 PM »
So lets see if I understand this.   Your guts feel like they're on fire and you're worried about a dumb ass tv show.  Lord, you're dumber than I thought.    :mental:
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2018, 07:49:39 PM »
It takes guts to be this knowingly stupid.  Nothing that free welfare, healthcare, drugs and leftist stupidity won't fix.

Offline Karin

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2018, 09:35:52 PM »
You're at a 10 in pain, which basically means you're on fire, and you're worried about Bill Maher's show and posting at the DUmp?  I can hear the nurses' eyes rolling from here. 

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2018, 07:03:10 AM »
Those quantities don't sound right. 6 IVs of Potassium is probably enough to kill someone.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline dixierose

« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2018, 07:24:38 AM »
Trust me....IV Potassium burns your veins like hell...unless they dilute it down by putting it in her saline bag. IF they did that...it might have taken 6 bags. Chances are that she's lying though. Too much potassium will cause heart problems and can be fatal.
When Harry Truman was President of the United States, he had a sign on his desk in the White House that said: "The buck stops here." If Barack Obama had a sign on his desk, it would say: "The buck stops with Bush." - Thomas Sowell

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2018, 07:27:56 AM »
Trust me....IV Potassium burns your veins like hell...unless they dilute it down by putting it in her saline bag. IF they did that...it might have taken 6 bags. Chances are that she's lying though. Too much potassium will cause heart problems and can be fatal.

Xnay onway ethay atalfay.  :-)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SVPete

« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2018, 08:32:20 AM »

True, and OTOH, if her electrolytes were as screwed up as her post suggests, she was seeing and thinking things more different from reality that what an average DU-member-on-meds sees and thinks. I've seen the effects of hyponatremia, and one can induce an electrolyte imbalance sufficient to being seeing things not there and necessitate an ER visit by ingesting 2 or 3 GU gel packets together and without water (GU gel is used by runners during races and long runs to replace electrolytes sweated out). So I doubt the accuracy of her :bouncy: , though she wasn't necessarily lying about it.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2018, 08:02:27 PM »

Well this IS a drama "queen" DUmpass, after all.
Pain level 10? Uh hu. I wont get into the child birth thing because I don't know, but I've broken a femur... (dirt bike+young+stupid+you don't wanna know).
Now THAT is a 10.
Hypochondriacs piss me off

Offline dixierose

« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2018, 08:36:37 AM »
Well this IS a drama "queen" DUmpass, after all.
Pain level 10? Uh hu. I wont get into the child birth thing because I don't know, but I've broken a femur... (dirt bike+young+stupid+you don't wanna know).
Now THAT is a 10.
Hypochondriacs piss me off

I've had 10 level pain one time (besides childbirth). It was a large kidney stone that took 100 shocks with the machine to break up. The Urologist told me that was the largest kidney stone he's ever seen. Now THAT was some pain. The worst part of the story was the machine was a travelling machine and wasn't due back in Savannah until that Friday. I went into the ER with the stone on a Monday! They admitted me for one night for pain management and to make sure the stone wasn't blocking anything. I've had a couple kidney stones since then, but thankfully they passed pretty quickly.
When Harry Truman was President of the United States, he had a sign on his desk in the White House that said: "The buck stops here." If Barack Obama had a sign on his desk, it would say: "The buck stops with Bush." - Thomas Sowell

Online fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2018, 08:47:37 AM »
Pam could sure use some extra strength Desitin Ointment for that painful level 10 diaper rash.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2018, 09:00:03 AM »
I've had 10 level pain one time (besides childbirth). It was a large kidney stone that took 100 shocks with the machine to break up. The Urologist told me that was the largest kidney stone he's ever seen. Now THAT was some pain. The worst part of the story was the machine was a travelling machine and wasn't due back in Savannah until that Friday. I went into the ER with the stone on a Monday! They admitted me for one night for pain management and to make sure the stone wasn't blocking anything. I've had a couple kidney stones since then, but thankfully they passed pretty quickly.

I've heard horror stories about kidney stones and I have a serious phobia about this. I avoid all the stuff they claim might cause them ... I won't even eat rolaids. hehehe.
My wife described the one she had years ago (before we were married) as pain on par with child birth... she was in the hosp. for days and sait it was downright torturous. I've heard that story from several people and I'm freekin terrified it might happen to me some day.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2018, 09:26:47 AM »
I've heard horror stories about kidney stones and I have a serious phobia about this. I avoid all the stuff they claim might cause them ... I won't even eat rolaids. hehehe.
My wife described the one she had years ago (before we were married) as pain on par with child birth... she was in the hosp. for days and sait it was downright torturous. I've heard that story from several people and I'm freekin terrified it might happen to me some day.
Can't compare it to childbirth, but I had some once. That was the most fantastic wizz I ever took after getting a shot of morphine. What made it even better was that triage wasn't set up in the ER so I got to watch a Medicaid sprained ankle and a broken finger go ahead of me. They finally let me in when I loudly dragged a trash can across the floor and threatened to puke in it from the pain. It's always a survivor story whenever I meet somebody else that's had them
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2018, 09:46:05 AM »
Cripes, give the scrunt a couple of Tide Pods.
That'll clean her out with the side bonus of getting out the ring around the holey.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Online fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2018, 09:52:13 AM »

I would describe it as someone parking a bus on your back and leaving it there.
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17