Author Topic: Worrisome--California and Illinois could fall into democrat hands  (Read 1400 times)

Offline Delmar

Sat Jan 20, 2018, 06:43 PM
Star Member pnwmom (87,862 posts)

300K in Chicago, 500K in Los Angeles! The Women's Marches are HUGE!

What other numbers are you seeing?

https://patch.com/california/los-angeles/la-holds-largest-womens-march-country-500k-people

http://abc7chicago.com/politics/about-300k-attend-2nd-womens-march-chicago-exceeding-last-year-organizers-say/2970801/

About 300K attend 2nd Women's March Chicago, exceeding last year, organizers say
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210124710

If this wokeness catches on, the democrat candidate could win the state of California by a million votes or more in the next presidential election.

I'd be surprised if a half a million dipshit leftist shitgibbons didn't show up for a chance to make fools of themselves.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Re: Worrisome--California and Illinois could fall into democrat hands
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2018, 07:36:16 PM »
Commiefornia and Illinois are both shedding population rapidly because of the Marxist policies of the respective state governments which are driving the few rational, over-taxed, over-worked and underappreciated people that remain within their borders.

The bad news is that means the looters and moochers which remain are even more homogenous in their extreme parasitic viewpoint.

The good news is that every rational taxpayer that flees one of those blue-state shitholes is one fewer host for the parasitic looters and moochers to latch onto. One less "other people's money" to feed the extortion racket, thus hastening the collapse of the racket by that little bit more.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2018, 08:05:16 PM »
Morons acting like morons in a state run by democrat morons.    Whoa, what a thought?

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2018, 11:10:32 PM »
How many males were in attendance?: (Nope, no "men" were there.) 
Did they wear cute pink hats in solidarity with their split-tail superiors?
Sucks to be them. 
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2018, 09:52:51 AM »
They are out marching for higher taxes, bigger government and more corruption. A brilliant lot they are :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline dixierose

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2018, 07:21:57 AM »
What really ticked me off was when I saw that Twitter had a "watch live" moment for the Women's march, and didn't even mention the March for Life that occrured just a couple of days before. Ugh.
When Harry Truman was President of the United States, he had a sign on his desk in the White House that said: "The buck stops here." If Barack Obama had a sign on his desk, it would say: "The buck stops with Bush." - Thomas Sowell