Author Topic: "... Trump will be impeached this spring"  (Read 2897 times)

Offline CC27

"... Trump will be impeached this spring"
« on: January 17, 2018, 01:09:24 PM »
Star Member left-of-center2012 (8,747 posts)

"... Trump will be impeached this spring"

History professor predicts Mueller will reveal Trump crimes that will ‘shock the nation’ — and force GOP to impeach

Historian Allan Lichtman is known for making accurate predictions — and he’s more certain than ever that President Donald Trump will be impeached this spring.

The American University history professor has correctly predicted the winner of every presidential election since 1984, including Trump, and he has recently updated his book, The Case for Impeachment, that was released in April — before the president fired FBI director James Comey and special counsel Robert Mueller was appointed.

“There’s as strong a case of obstruction of justice as there was against Bill Clinton on a vastly more important matter than a blue dress,” Lichtman told MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.” “Remember, virtually every Republican voted for an obstruction article against Bill Clinton.”

He said the special counsel investigation almost certainly had more damning evidence of illegal cooperation between the Trump campaign and Russia, which he said would soon be revealed.

“It’s a conspiracy,” Lichtman said. “I believe we have the tip of the iceberg of what the special counsel knows about the relationship between Trump and the Trump team and the Russians. There’s a fair chance that the reason they were covering up all of those calls from then to be national security adviser with the Russians was to cover up a possible quid pro quo, the Russians will help us and in turn we’ll ease those sanctions. Why else make those calls and why else lie about them?”

The historian said the public had already seen strong evidence of obstruction, but he said there’s plenty of reason to predict charges on a “host of crimes” — some of them deadly serious — related to a Russian conspiracy.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210110731

A history professor? Lucy, Que the football. You people are so pathetic.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
Re: "... Trump will be impeached this spring"
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2018, 01:15:34 PM »
Entertainment factor 1000

:lmao:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2018, 01:41:19 PM »

I caught some of this buffoons side show this morning.   :rotf:  He has a Rod Blagojevich hair doo and probably sniffs bicycle seats as a hobby. 
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2018, 01:54:51 PM »
I caught some of this buffoons side show this morning.   :rotf:  He has a Rod Blagojevich hair doo and probably sniffs bicycle seats as a hobby.

Yeah, but see ... he's like, really smart and stuff because he has picked the winners of all the presidential elections since 1984, including Trump.  That makes him an expert on virtually everything anti-Trump. 

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2018, 02:11:14 PM »
I found proof Russia rigged the election for Trump and knew he would win:
http://www.newsweek.com/presidential-election-russian-polar-bear-trump-518404
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2018, 02:32:13 PM »
The dude's Magic 8 Ball needs repair and calibration.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2018, 02:38:07 PM »

I would have thought they would have consulted a psychic or astrologer, someone a little more reliable. :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2018, 07:28:51 PM »
He's not putting any money on this, is he?  I'd be happy to put a few C-notes up against him...

:coffee:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2018, 07:31:00 PM »
He's not putting any money on this, is he?  I'd be happy to put a few C-notes up against him...

:coffee:

I'm waiting for the calls of "24 bid'ness hours" and the DUmmy howls of "bank on it" before I start withdrawing the mortgage payment for wagering...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2018, 08:42:53 PM »
Historian Allan Lichtman ...

quick question...Who did Historian Allan Lichtman support and vote for in 2016?
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2018, 09:27:15 PM »
quick question...Who did Historian Allan Lichtman support and vote for in 2016?

Three guesses. First two don't count...

Quote from: wikipedia
...On September 28, 2005, Lichtman formally announced his candidacy for the United States Senate from Maryland as a Democrat. He ran as a progressive, opposing the War in Iraq, calling for an immediate and safe withdrawal of U.S. troops...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2018, 03:39:23 PM »
So is this going to happen in the next 24 business hours or not?
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2018, 11:49:25 PM »
If he's predicted every presidential election correctly then it begs the question:

Did he predict Gore would win in 2000 and Bush would "steal" it from Gore or did he predict that Bush would win?

Offline SVPete

« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2018, 08:00:39 AM »
Unless the dude uses a Ouija Board or tarot cards or some other divination method, predicting how 10s of millions of people will vote is rather different from predicting what actions law enforcement will take. FWIW, I looked at my calendar and summer 2018 begins on June 21st, aka DU Thread Necroing Day.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2018, 06:20:21 PM »
If he's predicted every presidential election correctly then it begs the question:

Did he predict Gore would win in 2000 and Bush would "steal" it from Gore or did he predict that Bush would win?

That is a very good question.  H5!
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi