Author Topic: My theory regarding Trump's physical  (Read 3223 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
My theory regarding Trump's physical
« on: January 16, 2018, 10:59:39 PM »
Star Member PJMcK (5,168 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210109695

Since I do not believe one word issued from Trump's White House, here's my take on the information released regarding Trump's health.

I don't believe any of it.

Trump is the Commander-in-Chief. The physician who examined him is Ronny L. Jackson, MD. Physician to the President, Rear Admiral, U.S. Navy. Therefore, the doctor is a subordinate to the president.

Trump ordered him to issue a favorable and flattering report.

:thatsright:

And this is why it's pointless to talk to a DUmpmonkie.
Even with the truth right in front of them they will refuse to believe it.

C_U_L8R (24,409 posts)

1. Clearly, even the teeth aren't real

This report is entirely unbelievable

Star Member pbmus (3,497 posts)

3. Absolutely....nailed it....

The Big Con is 6’1”, weighs 255, has coronary disease and mental health issues...plus 2-3 other medical issues.

onenote (29,805 posts)

5. Sad

Loosen the tinfoil.

I remember when this place blew up over non-doctors pretending to give medical diagnoses. Now some people here do it all the time.

Like I said, sad.

:rotf:

Star Member PJMcK (5,168 posts)

9. Happy

I'm happy because we can still express our views. Thank you, Bill of Rights. I'm confident that if Trump could, he'd shut us down.

There are very few statements that come from the Trump White House that can withstand scrutiny. Given your posting history and longevity on DU illustrates that you know what I write is true.

In fact, I am not making a diagnosis as I am not a doctor. But I do have critical thinking abilities and when I assess the comments from this administration, they lie with impunity.

Can you really dispute Trump's weight? Or his BP/HR given his acknowledged diet?

Regardless, we are on the same side in this morass.

Lastly, I use aluminum foil. (wink)

:yawn:

Star Member uponit7771 (45,200 posts)

7. +1, "Trump ordered him to issue a favorable and flattering report. " which the CiC can do under the

... guises of national security or some shit.

the admiral was had a couple of tells that he wasn't telling the truth including saying "you know" too many times when speaking about something factual.

:thatsright:

Star Member former9thward (19,154 posts)

12. The same doctor examined Obama and Bush.

Was he lying about them? Did you accept his report about them?

:loser:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Re: My theory regarding Trump's physical
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2018, 04:48:15 AM »
former9thward

16. Yes, we live in weird times.

But I can remember the left questioning Bush's exams. And then the right questioning Obama's exams (self admitted drug use and a 30 year heavy smoking habit). All by the same doctor that examined Trump. Watching Trump on TV I have no reason to believe he is unhealthy for a 71 year old . (BTW I would never vote for anyone 65 or older for President because I think that is too old. Call me ageist or whatever) I am not going to play an internet doctor. If others wish to do that, fine, but I think it is at the level of gossip

User name should be changed to "threadslayer"
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2018, 07:17:08 AM »
My "theory" about President Trump's health is that he will plague DU-folk for another three years, with a good possibility of plaguing them for four more years after that.

DU folk need to move on to what should be their natural position on Trump's health, the fact that his being healthy and sane makes him all the more evil.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ausonius

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2018, 07:22:55 AM »
Not only does the president's health baffle the DUmmies, as W.C. Fields would say, "it baffles science!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r6uEm5Ll3U
"Every democracy eventually becomes a bilge pump expelling the most hilarious and unwitting self-satire."

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2018, 07:25:17 AM »
President Trump's consumption of liberal tears is keeping him healthy. The way he is going, and the amount of tears he is causing, he may never run out of the stuff.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2018, 07:54:41 AM »
President Trump's consumption of liberal tears is keeping him healthy. The way he is going, and the amount of tears he is causing, he may never run out of the stuff.

Trump has consumption?! Go tell it to DU's Remote Diagnosis team!!!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2018, 07:57:48 AM »
Not only does the president's health baffle the DUmmies, as W.C. Fields would say, "it baffles science!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r6uEm5Ll3U

Science!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FIMvSp01C8
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2018, 08:00:49 AM »
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2018, 08:59:03 AM »
They need to change he name of the place to "The Democratic Dementia Underground" as they all seem to be suffering from it.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2018, 10:27:27 AM »
They need to change he name of the place to "The Democratic Dementia Underground" as they all seem to be suffering from it.

You could include the word "Demonic" in there, as abortion is their holy sacrament.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2018, 10:33:47 AM »
You could include the word "Demonic" in there, as abortion is their holy sacrament.

The Demonic Democratic Demented Underground, That has a nice ring to it!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

H5 BSS :cheersmate: :cheersmate:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2018, 06:19:55 PM »
    Star Member PJMcK (5,168 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210109695

Since I do not believe one word issued from Trump's White House, here's my take on the information released regarding Trump's health.

I don't believe any of it.  you wouldn't believe it if the Lord Almighty came down from heaven and proved you wrong

Trump is the Commander-in-Chief. Yes he is and there is not one damn thing you can do about it!   :yahoo:

The physician who examined him is Ronny L. Jackson, MD. Physician to the President, Rear Admiral, U.S. Navy. Therefore, the doctor is a subordinate to the president.  Waaaaa!  I don't believe it!!!!  Doc is a military man!!!!

Trump ordered him to issue a favorable and flattering report.  Damn you on to us now!!!!   :lmao:

Goodness me, dummie.  200 hundred Physicians could say the same exact thing and you would scream they are all liars.

Face it dummie. President Trump done punked ya all's ass... again!!!  I quit keeping score.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Ausonius

« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2018, 07:33:36 PM »
"Every democracy eventually becomes a bilge pump expelling the most hilarious and unwitting self-satire."

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2018, 08:54:15 PM »
Star Member PJMcK (5,168 posts)

9. Happy

I'm happy because we can still express our views. Thank you, Bill of Rights. I'm confident that if Trump could, he'd shut us down.

Oh dear Lord no...
You DUmpasses are better advertising that the GOP could buy with ANY amount of money.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2018, 08:42:15 AM »
Trump is Commander-in-Chief. Yes he is and there is not one damn thing you can do about it. :yahoo:

I might add, Hilliary is NOT the C-in-C, nor will she EVER be.    :yahoo:  :lmao:   :bwah:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline SVPete

« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2018, 10:33:57 AM »
I might add, Hilliary is NOT the C-in-C, nor will she EVER be.    :yahoo:  :lmao:   :bwah:

I wonder which possibility Las Vegas odds makers would rate as more likely: Hillary living in the White House; Hillary living in a Federal prison.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2018, 01:05:00 PM »
I wonder which possibility Las Vegas odds makers would rate as more likely: Hillary living in the White House; Hillary living in a Federal prison.

If it weren't for all the Vegas odds makers mysteriously suiciding, I think the odds approach unity.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus