Author Topic: Tell us why then did he collude with Russia  (Read 1405 times)

Offline Delmar

Tell us why then did he collude with Russia
« on: January 14, 2018, 08:05:58 PM »
Sun Jan 14, 2018, 06:19 PM
extvbroadcaster (75 posts)

Trump hates being President

Take some comfort in the fact that Trump hates being President. All those meetings, and people asking him to understand
things and read things. He just wants to go to mar-a-largo and play golf. The campaign was fun, the rallies and shit. But actually
running the government? No way. Time for dinner and bed. He's a worthless ****, and be happy about that. He's no Hitler.
Soon he will be flushed down the toilet of history, as he should be. The sooner the better. Everybody is on to him now, and there is no way he will run in 2020. He might win, and that would be more work. Forget that!
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210100362

The words Russia or collude do not appear in the OP or a single one of the 25 replies.  I wish one of the shitgibbon primitives would come over here and tell us all why President Trump would collude with Russia to win a job that he doesn't want.

There was one reply that was auto removed.  I suspect that someone pointed out the inconvenient fact to the primitives and got tombstoned for it.

"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline DUmpsterDiver

Re: Tell us why then did he collude with Russia
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2018, 08:24:50 PM »
Apologies to any honest democrat, but this cadre of democrat filth at the DUmp just soils it for all of you.  Nobody can really be that stupid and still breath on their own.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2018, 06:24:09 AM »
Apologies to any honest democrat, but this cadre of democrat filth at the DUmp just soils it for all of you.  Nobody can really be that stupid and still breath on their own.

???  The last honest Democrat I can recall was Zell Miller.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2018, 07:22:19 AM »

jumbo shrimp
military Intelligence
moral clinton
peaceful muslim

See where I am going here?
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2018, 08:36:30 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210100362

The words Russia or collude do not appear in the OP or a single one of the 25 replies.  I wish one of the shitgibbon primitives would come over here and tell us all why President Trump would collude with Russia to win a job that he doesn't want.

There was one reply that was auto removed.  I suspect that someone pointed out the inconvenient fact to the primitives and got tombstoned for it.

Good points.  If President Trump didn't want to win, then what in Hades are they investigating "Russian collusion"?

That doesn't add up, DUmmies.  Keep your conspiracy theories consistent & make sense.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2018, 08:49:07 AM »
Sun Jan 14, 2018, 06:19 PM
extvbroadcaster (75 posts)

Trump hates being President

Trump has given being President more energy in one year than Obama did in 4 or even 8 years.

All those meetings, and people asking him to understand
things and read things.

If Trump is so damned lazy and illiterate, how did he transform his father's successful regional residential real estate business into a suite of multi-billion-dollar international hospitality businesses? And how did he beat the "smartest woman in the world" in November, 2016?

He just wants to go to mar-a-largo and play golf.

Trump works his @$$ of in DC and because he owns Mar A  Lago, his suite is probably almost as well equipped for the work of the Presidency as is the WH (as were Bush's and Reagan's ranches, since they owned those properties). Trump probably does more work at Mar A Lago than Obama did when he was in the WH.

The campaign was fun, the rallies and shit. But actually
running the government? No way.

Trump was too dumb to realize that his energetic and skillfully planned and executed campaigning might not result in winning? :lmao: After decades of shifting his father's company from residential real estate to the hospitality industry and growing it several 100-fold, Trump clearly isn't afraid of managerial work.

He's a worthless ****, and be happy about that.

Trump has accomplished more for the US economy and in foreign policy than Obama did in 8 years, so I can understand why DU-folk would hate that.

He's no Hitler.

Heresy! Alert him! ALERT HIM!!!

Soon he will be flushed down the toilet of history, as he should be. .. Everybody is on to him now, and there is no way he will run in 2020.

:rotf: Ummmmm ... Trump kicked off his 2020 reelection campaign almost a year ago. :lmao:

He might win ...

Voicing DU-folks' greatest fear may not be safe. The possibility that must not be named. "Do you want granite or quartzite?"
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2018, 09:40:59 AM »
I think they have come to the point where they can no longer believe their own lies. :thatsright:   :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline thundley4

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2018, 03:11:46 PM »
The campaign was fun, the rallies and shit. But actually
running the government? No way.

President Trump worked harder during the campaign than Hillary even thought about doing. He won because he wanted to win. Hillary lost because she thought she deserved to win.

Shortly before the election, Trump went from a rally in Pennsylvania to an unscheduled rally in Michigan. That unscheduled rally took place after Trump flew there well past 10 pm.