Author Topic: An Open Letter to President Trump  (Read 774 times)

Offline SVPete

An Open Letter to President Trump
« on: January 14, 2018, 08:05:43 PM »
An Open Letter to President Trump
By Bruce Bawer January 14, 2018
Dear Mr. President,

Attentive as I am to current events, I could not help noticing that you were criticized in some circles the other day for your alleged utterance of a certain two-syllable noun in a private White House meeting. ...

After pondering the matter for a couple of days, I have come to the conclusion that, indeed, it might not be advisable hereafter for you to use this word again. In fact, it seems to me that it can be problematic to use any single umbrella term when seeking to characterize a group of nations around the world ...

With this in mind, I have prepared a world map on which I have proposed descriptive labels for about two dozen specific countries. ...

Here is the map (on behalf of your computer display, please swallow any liquids before looking at the map):

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Re: An Open Letter to President Trump
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2018, 08:06:32 AM »
 :rotf:

h5
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?