Author Topic: Trump White House "Shithole" Values. Rockhead  (Read 922 times)

Offline CC27

Trump White House "Shithole" Values. Rockhead
« on: January 13, 2018, 10:42:23 AM »
Star Member MineralMan (102,581 posts)

Trump White House "Shithole" Values

Donald Trump's crude reference to countries that have dark-skinned populations and that are not necessarily economically affluent shocked many people late this week. Our erstwhile President often speaks of "values" he stands for, but those "values" seem to be to be the true "shithole."

Trump lies. He lies even when he could tell the truth without any ill effect. Apparently untruth is one of his primary values. We cannot take our own President's word on anything. There is no truth in this man. Relying on lies is a "shithole" value.

Clearly, Donald Trump is a racist. He has respect only for people who have a similar skin color to his own (when not artificially colored orange). In a nation where every skin color is represented by our populations, his racism is a "shithole" value.

Donald Trump is also a greedy, avaricious man, who regularly denied due payment to people and contractors who did work for him in the private sector. This has been well-documented. Donald Trump is proud of this aspect of his "business acumen." Greed at the expense of others is a "shithole" value.

Donald Trump is an ignorant man, and deliberately so. He refuses to learn about things over which he has responsibility, and rejects information and advice offered to him as "worthless and unnecessary." Willful ignorance is a "shithole" value.

Donald Trump reneges on his promises to others, and does so routinely. What he says today he will deny having said tomorrow. He has made many claims of support for causes, only to turn his back on those causes when it was time to back up his claims. Inconstancy and fickleness are "shithole" values.

The United States of America has been a nation that was trusted by others in the past. Donald Trump appears determined to turn our proud nation into a "shithole" country that has the same "shithole" values he displays. He is on a road leading to the USA becoming an untrustworthy pariah nation.

We should be completely dedicated to thwarting his plans and should exert every possible effort in 2018 to elect people to the House and Senate who will block him from turning America into the world's most powerful "Shithole."

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210095579

Sort of like when Obozo called Libya  a "shit show"? hypocrite.

Offline Delmar

Re: Trump White House "Shithole" Values. Rockhead
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2018, 10:48:12 AM »
The repetition of shithole values over and over again--Rock Head is imitating Nance Greggs.  How pathetic is that?
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2018, 11:56:24 AM »
Thwart his plans, go throw stones at the white house and the capitol. don't forget your pink ***** hat & resist sign.   :thatsright: :thatsright: :loser: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2018, 09:49:34 PM »
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus