Author Topic: It will be Money Laundering and. Malaise  (Read 3563 times)

Offline CC27

It will be Money Laundering and. Malaise
« on: January 11, 2018, 08:53:07 AM »
malaise (166,727 posts)

It will be Money Laundering and

Obstruction of Justice - Go Mueller!
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210085480

Sound as if you are rooting for a football team. Stop worrying about our politics. You live in another country bitch.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: It will be Money Laundering and. Malaise
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 08:57:15 AM »
That is awesome!!  When can we expect to see Hillary in an orange jumpsuit for that?  Wow, on top of her other crimes she should be getting one hell of a sentence.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2018, 10:32:11 AM »
malaise (166,727 posts)

Obstruction of Justice - Go Mueller!
Long way from Russia or collusion. In a few months they will be pinning their hopes on unpaid parking tickets and removed mattress tags.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2018, 11:02:32 AM »
Any clue what in Jam..... errrrr ... Hades mal is talking about? Some FNN or MadCow story she ASSumes everyone has seen? A Nematode-style rally-the-DU-troops display of rectum contents?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2018, 11:22:09 AM »
They also seem to be obsessed with pee pee over there is there a golden shower forum over there? :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2018, 12:42:33 PM »
Given her track record of predictions I would say Trump won`t even have to campaign to win in 2020.

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2018, 06:50:52 PM »
Sound as if you are rooting for a football team. Stop worrying about our politics. You live in another country bitch.

or some Jamaican cricket team in Christine's case. She was born in a shit hole (Guyana) and still lives in one.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2018, 08:29:21 PM »
Billionaires don't need to money.

These idiots keep thinking Trump is one of their hoipolloi who need to keep making money.  He is so far past wanting money it is as far as they are before rational thought.

This is about LEGACY -- mere dollars mean nothing to President Trump.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2018, 08:30:56 PM »
There are people in the Clinton camp and former Obama administration officials who have far, far more to worry about on those two charges than Trump does.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2018, 09:18:02 PM »
>It will be Money Laundering and

The closest mayolaysall has "come" to laundering was the last time some rasta jism ran down her leg or chin and washed her cloths due to gravity.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2018, 08:24:05 AM »
Long way from Russia or collusion. In a few months they will be pinning their hopes on unpaid parking tickets and removed mattress tags.

Ya donb't say,.  -)

Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2018, 03:15:21 PM »
They also seem to be obsessed with pee pee over there is there a golden shower forum over there? :-)

Right next to the cooking forum.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2018, 05:24:56 PM »
malaise (166,727 posts)

Christine- first assistant in laserhaas's law firm.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2018, 10:57:41 AM »
malaise (166,727 posts)

It will be Money Laundering ...

I think I may have found to what mal was obscurely alluding:

That BuzzFeed Story on Trump Condos and Money Laundering Is Garbage Partisan Spin

It’s How to Get Clicks 101: write a story that slams Donald Trump and brand it “investigative journalism.” BuzzFeed, the premier “do it to get clicks” Web site, followed the mold this month with a piece designed to suggest that Donald Trump sells condos to money launderers. Except that the piece actually proves something like the opposite of what it purports to show. If anything, the piece shows that Trump doesn’t sell condos to money launderers any more than any other seller of luxury condos.
The breathless headline of the piece is Secret Money: How Trump Made Millions Selling Condos To Unknown Buyers. The deck headline reads: “A BuzzFeed News review of every sale of a Trump-branded condominium in the United States provides the first comprehensive look at how many went to unidentified buyers who paid cash, an indication of possible money laundering.” The opening is dramatic and sounds meaningful:

More than one-fifth of Donald Trump’s US condominiums have been purchased since the 1980s in secretive, all-cash transactions that enable buyers to avoid legal scrutiny by shielding their finances and identities, a BuzzFeed News investigation has found.
Those two characteristics signal that a buyer may be laundering money, the Treasury Department has said in a series of statements since 2016.

A gotcha? Ummmmm, no. Buried at CYA depth in Buzzfeed's article:

The property records analyzed by BuzzFeed News would not by themselves reveal money laundering – only warning signs. And Trump is not unique in selling condos to cash-paying shell companies. BuzzFeed News examined non-Trump buildings in Manhattan and South Florida and found that roughly the same percentage of units were sold to shell companies in all-cash transactions as in Trump buildings.

IOW, Trump's sales are no different from those of others selling into the same marketplaces. Further, while cash sales to "shell companies" (no public records revealing the actual purchasers) would suit money launderers, they would also suit the legitimate interests of:

* Big legitimate business people who don't want to be subject to harassment or kidnappings-for-ransom;

* Celebrities who want to vacation in peace and without harassment or kidnappings-for-ransom.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2018, 02:01:55 PM »
malaise (166,727 posts)

It will be Money Laundering .......?????.......Impeachment!

FIFY
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Adam Wood

« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2018, 12:51:08 PM »
Apparently, that's what "all wee-weed up" means.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2018, 09:18:49 AM »
or some Jamaican cricket team in Christine's case. She was born in a shit hole (Guyana) and still lives in one.

Jamaica is a better shit hole, at least people have heard of it. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2018, 05:11:54 PM »
Jamaica is a better shit hole, at least people have heard of it. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The Rev. Jim Jones couldn't be reached for comment . . . :whistling: :fuelfire:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.