Author Topic: Another open letter to the dummies  (Read 2091 times)

Offline I_B_Perky

Another open letter to the dummies
« on: January 03, 2018, 06:23:13 PM »
Yo dummies... I read this:

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/elgin-greg-schiller-slumber-parties-homeless-cold-467714563.html

Headline:
Elgin Man Told to Stop 'Slumber Parties' for Homeless During Cold, He Says

Seems the city of Chicago, a liberal bastion, done gone and cited this guy for helping the homeless during the cold snap. Seems he tried to let them sleep in his garage, the city nixed that, so he let them sleep in his basement. And guess what? The city, democrat run with the mayor being an obumbles acolyte, put the kibosh on that as well.

So dummies... I have a question or two for you idiots.  Is this the government you want? You call us facists, hitler, etc, with no proof and I just provided you proof that your beloved dem government, thru government regulation, wants to turn these poor people out in the bitter cold.  Probably to die.  Happy with that?  This may be you in the future.

Who are the facists now?

Care to come over here and tell me why government under control of liberals is sooooo much better?  Well?

<crickets>

I thought so. 
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
Re: Another open letter to the dummies
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2018, 07:30:50 AM »
Nah, they won't come over. They hate a two sided conversation. We do get one here from time to time saying some Muslim greeting crap. I am guessing by that level of maturity... or lack of, that HAS to be TheFerret.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2018, 07:31:50 AM »
They will never come over here.  They can't stand light being shed on their lies.  That's why they love DU so much.  Echo chamber.

It's funny how they all think they're having a discussion about something, but the first person who steps out of line gets alerted on and banned pretty quickly.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2018, 07:39:43 AM »
They will never come over here.  They can't stand light being shed on their lies.  That's why they love DU so much.  Echo chamber.

It's funny how they all think they're having a discussion about something, but the first person who steps out of line gets alerted on and banned pretty quickly.

KC

The few at du Jr. are so stupid that when they get their asses handed to them they think by making some sort of silly statement they "win."

Dumber than a bag of hammers.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2018, 05:59:11 PM »

KC

Nah, they won't come over. They hate a two sided conversation. We do get one here from time to time saying some Muslim greeting crap. I am guessing by that level of maturity... or lack of, that HAS to be TheFerret.

I wasn't really expecting them to come over here, guys. The ones that have in the past don't last very long. Seems they can't handle the truth!  :-)

Since I know they read us, my goal was to show how intolerant their liberal government really is and shove it right in their filthy faces.   :cheersmate:

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2018, 08:29:12 PM »
>"While we appreciate those who volunteer to provide additional resources in the community, Mr. Schiller’s house does not comply with codes and regulations that guard against potential dangers such as...

Free sex, drugs and rock and roll that our taxpaying pimps offer for a price.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2018, 05:08:06 AM »

KC

DUmmies love them some fascism...

sammythecat (3,325 posts)

48. Maybe a suspension of his account for a period of time

might be in order here. Give him a little while to get his mind right. Expressions of concern or doubt can not and should not be tolerated on a board of Democrats. He needs to know how to think and what to say.

I trust you have notified the right people about what was said here. They'll know how to straighten out his thinking and get him back in line.

IOW, whoever sammycat is talking about, "needs to get his mind.....right."   :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2018, 05:12:51 AM »
>"While we appreciate those who volunteer to provide additional resources in the community, Mr. Schiller’s house does not comply with codes and regulations that guard against potential dangers such as...

Free sex, drugs and rock and roll that our taxpaying overlord pimps offer for a price FREE to all who deserve it. 

Not to mention he's doing it at his OWN expense, and not costing the government anything.

Good thing he didn't offer a hot meal to go along with it, huh...
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2018, 08:06:04 PM »
Chicago. Nuff said.  :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2018, 08:17:48 PM »
I can count on one hand the times that a DUmmie has come over here and had a reasonable conversation.  The rest of the time they shit on the carpet, tear the drapes, and act like lunatics.

There's DU Jr for anyone who wants that.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2018, 07:31:50 PM »
I can count on one hand the times that a DUmmie has come over here and had a reasonable conversation.  The rest of the time they shit on the carpet, tear the drapes, and act like lunatics.

There's DU Jr for anyone who wants that.

Civilized folk can act like savages. Savages can not do the reverse.   :cheersmate:

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2018, 12:13:35 PM »
Civilized folk can act like savages. Savages can not do the reverse.   :cheersmate:

The best is when they try to mole over here.  It's horrible.  You almost want to give them pointers on what they're doing wrong.