Author Topic: Wolff book is fake, but true!  (Read 1815 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Wolff book is fake, but true!
« on: January 07, 2018, 01:24:13 AM »
Roland99
Tired of people saying and regurgitating that Wolff's book is untrue and that he said so

The author did NOT say the book was untrue. He wrote in his note that some responses he received were obviously not true but passing them on for the reader to judge. And some of his conversations were a mix of off the record, deep background, or just on the record remarks. He had to piece together parts of conversations said under various conditions

His book is a truthful representation of his interviews

https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?ref_=amb_link_bO5nUakgSk-EetC2KQgnqA_2&pf_rd_s=product-alert&pf_rd_r=W753J96SCCQ4P0ZATYST&pf_rd_m=A2R2RITDJNW1Q6&pf_rd_p=2773aac9-6a65-4641-819d-fcbf01200a75&asin=B077F4WZZY&rw_useCurrentProtocol=1&reshareId=7HCZYV214XDT4CK7B3JJ&reshareChannel=system

So the author tells you that ‘some’ of it is obviously fake, but you’re going to try to make people believe it’s true any way. Maybe you can understand why we always think liberals lie, all the time.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210068777

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Re: Wolff book is fake, but true!
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2018, 08:56:33 AM »
A distinction without a difference.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2018, 09:40:57 AM »
"Fake, but accurate"...

Where have I heard that before?   :confused: :devious:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2018, 09:44:21 AM »
When the author tells you up front some of it is obviously a lie, but he left it in there for the readers to judge ... he might have an agenda, um kay.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline hillneck

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2018, 04:04:44 PM »
If this book was about one of their beloved idols (Obama, Hillary, The Kennedys), they would be screaming to high hell and trying to have the author jailed.
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2018, 08:12:00 PM »
wolff's motivation for the book may be based on his dislike for Trump

n an interview with BBC Radio on Saturday, Michael Wolff, the author of the dubiously sourced gossip book targeting President Trump, boasted to host Nick Robinson that “the story” that he told, “will finally end...this presidency” once and for all.

Wolff’s self-glorification was brought on when Robinson questioned the effectiveness of the book alone and wondered if it would help the Russia investigation in any way since that had a greater chance of getting rid of Trump.

“Now, all of this is fascinating, it’s an insight, it’s gossip some of it, it may not be enough to stop him from being president. Whereas, the allegations about Russia may be,” Robinson prefaced. “Do you believe that anything in the book will actually change the chances of the allegations of collusion with Russia being found to be true and therefore leading to the impeachment of the President?”

According to Wolff, his book was lifting the veil from people’s eyes and exposing the President for being a mentally unstable person unfit for office:

You know, I think one of the interesting effects of the book so far is a very clear emperor-has-no-clothes effect. That, the story that I have told seems to present this presidency in such a way that it says he can’t do his job. The emperor has no clothes. Suddenly everywhere people are going: ‘Oh my God, it’s true, he has no clothes.’ That’s the background to the perception and the understanding that will finally end this – that will end this presidency.
Towards the end of the interview, Robinson wanted to know what Wolff's conclusion was and if he thought that Trump was “dangerous in the White House.” “Yeah, it’s not ideal that he’s in the White House,” Wolff responded.

Wolff then discredited the positive effect Trump has had on the economy. “He hardly has a staff anymore, since most people have left the White House. And it may be that he will do nothing. The economy is booming possibly because you’ll have someone who’s not capable of actually implementing any policies or regulation,” he chided.
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nicholas-fondacaro/2018/01/06/wolff-touts-book-will-finally-bring-down-%E2%80%A6-presidency
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2018, 08:30:20 AM »
NBC needs to have Brian Williams interview Dan Rather on his thoughts about the Wolff book.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2018, 08:32:29 AM »
Hmm... DU is true but fake.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.