Author Topic: BigPig doesn't have to be a woman...  (Read 1502 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
BigPig doesn't have to be a woman...
« on: December 31, 2017, 10:50:26 PM »
Star Member BigmanPigman (8,889 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210043713

You do not have to be a woman to partake in the Jan 20 and 21, 2018 Women's Marches

planned for those days. Everyone who cares about where this current admin and Congress is heading should also participate. This will be our year to turn the US BLUE. The theme is "Hear Our Votes" and is aimed at the GOP and moron who are selling our country to the Russians, their propaganda and kicking them out in the midterms. All are invited to attend the over 200 marches on Jan 20th across the US and the planet and additional sister marches on Jan 21st. Here is a partial list of the cities and dates. You do NOT need a ticket, if it is mentioned it is purely for the planners to get a projected head count since the list is growing daily. Spread the word on social media (I can't do that myself so I need your help).
https://m.facebook.com/pg/womensmarchonnyc/events/

:yawn:

Star Member msongs (45,548 posts)

3. because this is on the anniversary of the 2017 march? and is about more than one issue? nt

Star Member lindysalsagal (7,058 posts)

6. About a third of the NYC marchers were men last time. Many in pink hats. They were wonderful!

It's a great day. I already have plans for the next one in NYC.

:yahoo:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Mr Mannn

Re: BigPig doesn't have to be a woman...
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2017, 11:22:20 PM »
Nov 8th 2016 is still not over! Best election EVER!  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline Delmar

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2017, 11:34:40 PM »
Response to BigmanPigman (Original post)Sun Dec 31, 2017, 11:09 PM
Star Member lindysalsagal (7,058 posts)
6. About a third of the NYC marchers were men last time. Many in pink hats. They were wonderful fabulous!

It's a great day. I already have plans for the next one in NYC.

Any "man" that would prance in a women's march should be forced to wear a rainbow hat.

"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2017, 11:44:15 PM »
Ah yes, the annual "Running of the Pigs," not as famous as Pamplona and her bulls, I suppose, but certainly dangerous.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2018, 07:06:53 AM »
Star Member BigmanPigman (8,889 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210043713

You do not have to be a woman to partake in the Jan 20 and 21, 2018 Women's Marches
  You just need to leave your balls at home.

6. About a third of the NYC marchers were men last time. Many in pink hats. They were wonderfulspineless faggots!
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2018, 08:10:06 AM »
I have read more than one left wing commentator note that the Runing of the Pigs last year accomplished nothing.

Actually it clarified for Real America that the feminazis are man-hating loons.  A message they will reiterate and repeat this year!  In fact, with most of the sexual harrassers being (d)s the pigs-hats will spill more mud on their own than any (R), President Trump included!

Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2018, 12:29:50 PM »
I hope every one of these idiots "turn blue", not from their vote, but from the temperature being the same as their collective IQ's, SINGLE DIGITS!!!

God Bless Gorebull Warming!!!!   :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.