Author Topic: Dershowitz:My Liberal Friends Say My Trump Defenses Are 100 Percent Right, But-  (Read 1440 times)

Offline mrclose

Dershowitz: My Liberal Friends Say My Trump Defenses Are 100 Percent Right, But I Should Also Shut The F**k Up

Look how kind and compassionate the libs are, they ostracize a 79 year old man for speaking the truth, and also make him physically ill, from the sound of it.

Stay classy, Dims. :whistling:

(Jonathan Turley is another honest liberal law professor.)

Politico wrote about a few top media and political figures and how they dealt with being mentioned by President Trump on Twitter.

For one Hillary Clinton supporter, liberal Democrat Alan Dershowitz says his family has seen better days.

Dershowitz, a lawyer, is seen regularly on CNN, Fox News, and other outlets defending some of President Trump's decision, arguing there is no grounds for an obstruction of justice charge after he fired FBI Director James Comey earlier this year.

While hoping that former Vice President Joe Biden challenges Trump in 2020, the liberal lawyer has said he’s lost several pounds this year, thanks to friends not inviting him to dinner anymore.

He said his closest friends have told him that he’s 100 percent right in his arguments defending Trump's decision to fire Comey, but added that he should also shut the f**k up. In all, Dershowitz says he’s merely defending the principles of the Constitution, not Trump—though that’s fallen on deaf ears from his liberal colleagues.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2017/12/27/dershowitz-my-liberal-friends-dont-invite-me-to-dinner-anymore-n2427477
"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
It is difficult only for the others.

It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
That’s why there is DU. They never want to hear an opposing viewpoint. Snowflakes. All of them. I don’t know how they muster the courage to leave their houses.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

The US is getting to the point where hatred is many folks' religion. Their hatred outweighs fact and right. I do not see a way that gets turned around, not by human persuasion at least.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
The US is getting to the point where hatred is many folks' religion. Their hatred outweighs fact and right. I do not see a way that gets turned around, not by human persuasion at least.

I think the only way to turn it around is to kill the internet.  Seriously.  Or at least social networks.  That crap they spew at the DUmp and even on Facebook, those people would never say that stuff to a person in real life.  I don't care how bad they WISH it would happen, people just don't do that face to face, and we all know that.  So, what changed?  Anonymity.  It's easy to hate someone you don't know and will never meet.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies

I think the only way to turn it around is to kill the internet.  Seriously.  Or at least social networks.  That crap they spew at the DUmp and even on Facebook, those people would never say that stuff to a person in real life.  I don't care how bad they WISH it would happen, people just don't do that face to face, and we all know that.  So, what changed?  Anonymity.  It's easy to hate someone you don't know and will never meet.

KC

Social media is the worst. I have seen Facebook posts that make DU look sane. :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
The US (news media) is getting to the point where hatred is many folks' religion. Their hatred outweighs fact and right. I do not see a way that gets turned around, not by human persuasion at least.

I figured you left out a couple words.  :-)
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne