Author Topic: Bernie fans love republican tax plan ...  (Read 1392 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Bernie fans love republican tax plan ...
« on: December 23, 2017, 11:07:51 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210018219

Trumpocalypse
Ami Horowitz: Bernie Fans Love Republican Tax Plan

Last edited Sat Dec 23, 2017, 11:41 AM -
Edit history (1)

I think it is important for everyone here to see this video. We really need to avoid the cult of personality or we are no better than the right. Unfortunately over the years I have seen it here too. Whether it be Howard Dean, Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders and now Al Franken, too many here indulge in that way of thinking. We have to be better and smarter than that.

https://youtu.be/FYAClOv3px4

Edit: To many, not all, of those who responded, thank you so much for proving my point for me. Instead of considering the point I was making many took the attitude that no criticism can be allowed and went on the attack. Classic cult of personality tactics. So please continue to attack. That will just continue to attack and keep proving my point.

I don’t expect this thread to stay up long. I highly encourage you to check it out before it goes away if you can. LOL

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

Re: Bernie fans love republican tax plan ...
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2017, 11:54:48 AM »
The Hillary personality cult takes on the Bernie personality cult takes on ........  :popcorn:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2017, 12:04:55 PM »
The DUmmies are absolutely outraged this has been posted. How dare anyone show that liberals are stupid.

I, on the other hand, have seen these same tactics used on our side and find it hilarious. But, we all know liberals have no sense of humor.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Delmar

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2017, 02:16:53 PM »
Response to Trumpocalypse (Original post)Sat Dec 23, 2017, 10:41 AM
Star Member MineralMan (101,602 posts)
8. After watching the video, it seemed clear to me that

most of the people he talked to didn't know very much about the tax plan in the first place. If they had, they'd have recognized the points brought up as being in the Republican plan. That's the most disturbing thing I took from this video.

Sure, that's easy for a cultured renaissance man like you to say, Rock Head.  When you were a child you thought as a child but then you put away childish things and devoted your entire life to learning in many areas and disciplines.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/1218263167

Phony blowhard dipshit.  Stupid old gasbag.

"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2017, 03:25:48 PM »
They hate it when their ass is showing!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I think NYC has more stupid people per square foot than anywhere else in the US
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2017, 08:44:44 PM »
They hate it when their ass is showing!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I think NYC has more stupid people per square foot than anywhere else in the US.

I tend to think Minniapolis holds that distinction.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2017, 10:11:16 PM »
I tend to think Minniapolis holds that distinction.

Sooooo many contenders for that, including Madison WI, SF CA, Boston, Washington DC, ...
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.