Author Topic: Woke up this morning with image of DU hack in my mind.  (Read 1143 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Woke up this morning with image of DU hack in my mind.
« on: December 20, 2017, 01:32:11 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210006664

Wed Dec 20, 2017, 01:37 PM
AmericanActivist (804 posts)

Woke up this morning with image of DU hack in

my mind. On “election” day in Nov 2016 this site was hacked. I have been a long time member here dating way back to W after Selection 2000. The image forced upon me, and upon every user here, is vivid and piercing. After last night’s Tax heist by KGOP this is the image I woke up with. If you experienced it, then you know; you can see it now I would venture a guess. If not, this post won’t mean anything to you...my apologies.

There are many disturbing and atrocious aspects of this tax heist but the most heinous is the blatant disregard for the majority of the American people by the KGOP. The process failed. The institution failed. The rule of law failed (again). The people who are supposed to represent their constituents clearly did not and have not. It’s like a double dog dare to the majority of Americans in a modern day “taxation without representation” to take action. The fact that our government has been involved in a hostile takeover is horrifying. The KGOP forced this Tax heist down our throats. They know the majority of Americans are against it. They don’t care. Their lack of care is terrifying on many levels.
Their actions against their constituents are a dereliction of duty but they act without concern for the future...as if they are immune. Why? That is an important question. Historically “vote em out” was a remedy one they are obviously not worried about.

Hey, AmericanActivist, you know what?  This is how we all felt when the democrats decided to ram Obamacare down the throats of the American public.  It was, and remains, highly unpopular.  I know you don't realize that because you post in an echo chamber, but Obamacare sucks/sucked.

Americans did not want it and a lot of democrats were voted out of office because of it.  And it cost us a LOT of money.  Now, due to the MSM's left leaning reporting, the American public thinks the tax cuts are an actual INCREASE in taxes except for billionaires. 

What is so glorious about this is the fact you won't be able to hide it or hide FROM it.  Once the American working man/woman starts getting their new and improved, bigger, paychecks, they're all going to be wondering "what the hell?  Why was I lied to?  Why did the democrats vote against this?"  Your fate is sealed. 

Just remember how Obamacare was passed and what happened in the aftermath.  Reverse that for this WIN and you may have some idea of what is coming in November.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: Woke up this morning with image of DU hack in my mind.
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2017, 02:05:24 PM »

Woke up this morning with image of DU hack in

my mind. On “election” day in Nov 2016 this site was hacked. I have been a long time member here dating way back to W after Selection 2000.

17 years a DUmmy and only 804 posts?  Dude, you need to step up your game.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2017, 02:40:06 PM »
An electric pencil sharpener could not give that blubbering word salad a point.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2017, 02:40:48 PM »

Activists don't make much $$ so he has to spend a lot of time pan handling.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2017, 03:01:20 PM »

Just for fun, my DUmmy mole is gonna march on over to the DUmp to tell AmericanActivist to enjoy his stay!
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2017, 03:15:34 PM »
Just for fun, my DUmmy mole is gonna march on over to the DUmp to tell AmericanActivist to enjoy his stay!

:lmao:

That's cold, and is going to be hilarious!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline hillneck

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2017, 06:51:01 PM »
Wed Dec 20, 2017, 01:37 PM
Woke up this morning with image of DU hack

Hey DUmbass,  hate to be the bearer of bad news, but DUmmieland wasn't hacked on Election night.  Skins shut it down to keep from getting visits from the Secret Service, because you idiots would have done some REAL stupid things after Shillery lost. 
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2017, 07:07:09 PM »
Hey DUmbass,  hate to be the bearer of bad news, but DUmmieland wasn't hacked on Election night.  Skins shut it down to keep from getting visits from the Secret Service, because you idiots would have done some REAL stupid things after Shillery lost.

Quit injecting reality into the dummies fantasy world.   :tongue:  It was the joooooos under the direction of puuuuuutin helped by the chinese. Or something like that.

OK I admit it. It was me. I hacked the dump just so I could deprive everyone here of a glorious nite of dummie a'splodin heads.   :lmao:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi