Author Topic: Panicked ANTIFA Website Deletes Article About Sabotaging Train Tracks ...  (Read 916 times)

Offline mrclose

Panicked ANTIFA Website Deletes Article About Sabotaging Train Tracks in Olympia After Derailment

Why do people always scramble to take down what they were so proud to have put up when what they were hoping to accomplish ... gets accomplished? :whistling:

On Monday morning, an Amtrak train derailed while crossing an overpass in Dupont, Washington. Law enforcement say at least six people are dead and 78 others were injured. Independent journalist Mike Cernovich tweeted an archived link to a now deleted article from “prominent,” far-left website It’s Going Down, on an ANTIFA group bragging about pouring concrete on train tracks in Olympia, WA.

In late November, ANTIFA sabotaged a train in Olympia.

Police raided an ANTIFA encampment in Olympia following a train being sabotaged by anti-fracking activists — but the anarchists claiming credit for the act have vowed to continue until “every officer is down.”

Earlier this year, a prominent #Antifa website published an article tacking credit for the sabotage of train tracks in Olympia, WA. In this article they claimed to have poured concrete on the tracks. It has since been deleted,” tweeted Far-Left Watch.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/hiding-something-antifa-website-deletes-article-sabotaging-train-tracks-concrete-washington-state-derailment/

"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
It is difficult only for the others.

It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: Panicked ANTIFA Website Deletes Article About Sabotaging Train Tracks ...
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2017, 03:03:35 PM »
Take it down all you want, the internet is forever ... and unforgiving.  I don't know why that is so hard for people to understand.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: Panicked ANTIFA Website Deletes Article About Sabotaging Train Tracks ...
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2017, 05:41:38 PM »
Take it down all you want, the internet is forever ... and unforgiving.  I don't know why that is so hard for people to understand.

KC

If those people had half a f**king brain they would be doing something positive with their lives.  :thatsright:

They are happier breaking things than making things, a bunch of useless spoiled thugs who need to be brought to justice. :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!