Author Topic: The New FBI Agency Everyone Forgot – Did Adam Schiff Just Get Caught ..  (Read 1008 times)

Offline mrclose

The New FBI Agency Everyone Forgot – Did Adam Schiff Just Get Caught in an Elaborate Counterintelligence Sting?

In case you missed this, I think that it makes for good reading and also makes you go ... Hummmmm!

By now everyone is likely aware of the Fake News story run by CNN on Friday surrounding an email received by Donald Trump Jr.  The email was part of the investigative evidence shared with the House Intelligence committee; and later leaked from within that committee to CNN – thereby initiating the false reporting on the content.

The central issue in the CNN story was the date of an email.

It was leaked from within the committee, and later reported by CNN, that the date was “September 4th, 2016”; a date convenient for a collusion narrative between Trump Jr and WikiLeaks.

However, the real date, on the actual email, was “September 14th, 2016”; a day after Wikileaks published the content of their DNC leaks and a date that makes the entire CNN report a ‘nothingburger’.

However, CNN reports that two independent sources originally leaked to them the contents of what they had seen on the email in question.  But CNN never saw the email, until later in the day.

This is a well thought out article and the clues all lead to the following summation and deserves it's very own "quote" box!  :lmao:

In this example, we believe it is most likely House Intelligence Committee Minority Chairman Adam Schiff was the recipient of the disinformation, and has now exposed himself as a leaker to an elite, previously undisclosed, investigative unit specifically assembling evidence of corruption and leaking at the highest levels of government.

It has been reported that Schiff, (Schifty) was running in and out of these 'meetings' so often that he was either 'leaking' the details of the meetings or he has a bladder problem! :naughty:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/12/09/the-new-fbi-agency-everyone-forgot-did-adam-schiff-just-get-caught-in-an-elaborate-counterintelligence-sting/
"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
It is difficult only for the others.

It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Re: The New FBI Agency Everyone Forgot – Did Adam Schiff Just Get Caught ..
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2017, 07:17:52 AM »
Nothing would make a better Christmas present than seeing that smug A-hole go down.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
Re: The New FBI Agency Everyone Forgot – Did Adam Schiff Just Get Caught ..
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2017, 08:00:48 PM »
I thought everyone knew the leaker was Adam Schiff. At least it looked obvious to me. 
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne