Author Topic: Lies, Slander and false accusations  (Read 977 times)

Online Old n Grumpy

Lies, Slander and false accusations
« on: December 13, 2017, 09:13:14 AM »
It looks like the dems have a new weapon, false allegations of sexual misconduct, outright lies and slander to muddy the waters and bring down opposing candidates.

I was watching Martha Mcalum last night and she had on this little democrat dipshit who kept calling Moore a pedofile. she didn't stop him or try to correct him They just say whatever they want and don't care if it is true or not.

Now the new shiny object ids them complaining about Trump calling hildabrand a whore. I thinke they will be ramping up an all out slander campaign against the president to try to get him to resign.

Something needs to be done to stop them. :argh: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Happy Fun Ball

Re: Lies, Slander and false accusations
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2017, 10:28:39 AM »
This isn't the first time this has been done. Remember Herman Cain? This goes way back to even Clarence Thomas, but at least it didn't work with him.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2017, 10:30:30 AM »
It worked against Moore (and Cain), so it will be in the Ds' playbook until it results in 5-10 disastrous losses for the Ds.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2017, 12:43:33 PM »
During some hearing with Rosenstein today, Luis Gutierrez brought up all the allegations and lies about Trump , asking if the FBI would investigate them. ****ing idiot, most of the allegations don't involve crimes and those that do are way past the statute of limitations.

There is nothing to be investigated.

That is part of the Democrats playbook, make the allegations so far in the past, that they can't be legally investigated to be proven true or false either way.