Author Topic: Holy Donut criticized on social media for teaming with Salvation Army  (Read 2312 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Holy Donut criticized on social media for teaming with Salvation Army
http://www.pressherald.com/2017/12/05/holy-donut-comes-fire-charity-drive/

Portland doughnut shop The Holy Donut has drawn a backlash for a holiday promotion that intended to provide gifts, including warm winter clothes, to children in need.

The doughnut shop announced its plan on Facebook. Users did not take kindly to the fact that The Holy Donut partnered with The Salvation Army to find a few children in need. Commenters on Facebook took issue with the partnership, alleging that The Salvation Army has a history of discriminating against the LGBT community. The Salvation Army has denied that it discriminates against anybody for any reason.

“They proselytize to the people in their programs, they reject LGBT people from their shelters. They have tried to scrub their image, but still discriminate,” one commenter wrote on The Holy Donut’s page.

Leftists are a bitter and hateful bunch. Case closed!
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: Holy Donut criticized on social media for teaming with Salvation Army
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2017, 04:03:24 PM »
Heaven forbid you don't worship at the altar of the lgbtxzy block.

A pathetic, hateful, intolerant bunch of sickos. They would probably be rejoicing if they were giving out coupons for free abortions. :thatsright: :bird:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline thundley4

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2017, 06:02:31 PM »
Heaven forbid you don't worship at the altar of the lgbtxzy block.

A pathetic, hateful, intolerant bunch of sickos. They would probably be rejoicing if they were giving out coupons for free abortions. :thatsright: :bird:

It's really telling by how high of the preference ladder the democrats place freaks. I mean they make up only 2-3% of the population, but the way they cater to them, you'd  think there were as many freaks as there are illegal immigrants.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2017, 06:45:49 PM »
Improving the accuracy:

Leftists are a bitter and hateful lying bunch. Case closed!

Hopefully The Holy Donut told the LGBTUVWXYZ SJWs to redirect their outrage into helping people in need.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete1

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2017, 08:29:28 AM »
WTF is wrong with these people? I am possibly the LEAST religious person on this or any other board,and this has me wanting to track those idiots down and beat the snot out of them.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2017, 09:57:58 AM »
Hate and complaining ... it's all they know.  You could screenshot any page you like at DUmmyland and it's filled with it.  The most hateful people on the planet.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2017, 10:47:54 AM »
WTF is wrong with these people? I am possibly the LEAST religious person on this or any other board,and this has me wanting to track those idiots down and beat the snot out of them.

Progs want to prevent people they hate from doing charitable things because the Progs feel that "legitimizes" the people the Progs hate.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2017, 11:09:43 AM »
Progs want to prevent people they hate from doing charitable things because the Progs feel that "legitimizes" the people the Progs hate.

Nailed it.  Spot on SVPete.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2017, 11:28:48 AM »
Libs and the homosexual community would rather a child suffer for lack of a coat or miss the joy of having a new toy if those gifts came from people of faith. They deprive the child then do nothing to remedy the situation they created. Truly sad that many in this world have put ideology before compassion.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2017, 12:15:08 PM »
Nailed it.  Spot on SVPete.

KC

Libs and the homosexual community would rather a child suffer for lack of a coat or miss the joy of having a new toy if those gifts came from people of faith. They deprive the child then do nothing to remedy the situation they created. Truly sad that many in this world have put ideology before compassion.

It a Prog bizarreness I had the "pleasure" of observing for nearly 20 years. A rational response to people you don't like doing something good would be to try to create a better alternative. Progs just want to destroy the work of people they hate, regardless of innocents who might suffer. DU-folk will rush to condemn the Salvation Army or Samaritan's Purse and cheer any/all interference with their work. But they won't lift a finger to help those no longer able to get aid from those groups.

Offline sneakypete1

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2017, 01:07:01 PM »

@SVPete

Excellent point,and my anger completely blinded me to what should have been obvious.

Thanks for the correction.