Author Topic: At least 3 dead, gunman killed after shooting at New Mexico high school . . .  (Read 1265 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Just hitting Drudge.  Two articles cited.

At least 3 dead, gunman killed after shooting at New Mexico high school, police say

By  Lucia I. Suarez Sang   | Fox News

At least three people died and more than a dozen were injured after a gunman opened fire at a northern New Mexico high school Thursday morning, law enforcement officials say.

San Juan County Sheriff Ken Christesen told reporters that three people believed to be students died Thursday at Aztec High School. He said the shooter also was dead but didn't say if the suspect was among the three.

The school is located in the Four Corners region and is near the Navajo Nation, about 180 miles north of Albuquerque.

"It's a tragic when our children are harmed in violent ways especially on school campuses. We express our condolences to those families who have been harmed," Russell Begaye, president of the Navajo Nation, said in a press release.

No additional information was provided on the condition of those injured, KOB reported.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/07/several-wounded-after-shooting-at-new-mexico-school-reports-say.html

And this one . . .

3 people reported dead amid gunfire at New Mexico high school

By Moriah Balingit 

December 7 at 12:06 PM

Three people were killed when gunfire erupted early Thursday at a New Mexico high school, according to media reports.

The Albuquerque Journal reported that the victims are believed to be students.

The shooting happened early Thursday at Aztec High School, a school with about 1,000 students near the Colorado border.

The San Juan County Sheriff’s Office told KRQE-TV that it had apprehended the person who allegedly fired the shots and confirmed there are victims. Sheriff’s deputies were working to evacuate students to safety and were searching the school buildings.

The shooting took place a week before the fifth anniversary of the massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., the deadliest school shooting in U.S. history. On Dec. 14, 2012, a man opened fire at the school, killing 20 children and six staff members.

Link here:  https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/education/wp/2017/12/07/3-people-reported-dead-amid-gunfire-at-new-mexico-high-school/?utm_term=.1b08be5a911b

I'm sure that there will be the usual hand-wringing and gnashing of teeth from the Dems.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline thundley4

I've already seen BS on twitter tying this to the house bill on reciprocity for CCW.  :hammer: