Author Topic: The primitives should probably be placed on suicide watch  (Read 36424 times)

Offline Delmar

The primitives should probably be placed on suicide watch
« on: November 22, 2017, 11:20:05 PM »
Wed Nov 22, 2017, 11:26 PM
Archae (38,719 posts)

Something here just doesn't feel right...

Looks like a political hit piece to me.

New movie, "Chappaquiddick" about Ted Kennedy's car accident.

0 replies, 293 views
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029877831

The primitives are too despondent to even reply.

Plot synopsis:
“In one of the most controversial political cover-ups of the 20th Century, the ‘incident’ at Chappaquiddick details Ted Kennedy (Jason Clarke)’s life and political career derailing in the aftermath of a fatal car accident in 1969 that claims the life of a young campaign strategist, Mary Jo Kopechne (Kate Mara).”
https://teaser-trailer.com/movie/chappaquiddick/

Looks like a political hit piece to me = primitive is worried that this movie is going to tell the truth about Ted Kennedy and the Chappaquiddick incident.

Bruce Dern and Clancy Brown are a couple of the stars that are in the movie.  They are bona fide Hollywood movie actors so this must be a real Hollywood movie.  I'll have to see it to believe it but it looks pretty damning on the face of it.

Somebody pinch me, I must be dreaming.  There is talk of Al Franken and John Conyers being run out of Washington and Hollywood is making a movie about the Chappaquiddick incident.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

MAGA!
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: The primitives should probably be placed on suicide watch
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2017, 11:31:58 PM »
Hit piece?  Jeez, "Lord" Teddy was a "lion" of the Senate.  Everyone knew about his indiscretions.  Not a hit piece if it is factual.

Hope you miserable DUmmies have a fun Thanksgiving transferring your disdain for President Trump the next few days.  And for that matter, years.  We will laugh AT you.  And vote against your crazy ideas. 
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2017, 06:39:38 AM »
Reminds me of an old joke a friend of my Dad's told when I was a youngster:

Mary Jo:  "Teddy, I'm pregnant."

Ted:  "We'll cross that bridge when we come to it."
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2017, 07:19:53 AM »
Hit piece? Like for an election a week or two away? Teddy's dead. He's been on the infernal rotisserie so long he's well done.

There are a few conservatives and libertarians in Hollyweird, but most have to keep their heads low. This looks more part of Progs' recent spate of very belated truth-telling that may be setting the scene for a War On Women 2.0 narrative for the 2018 and 2020 elections.

Enjoy Progs' pain at the admissions.

Call out those making the admissions for their past defenses of the horndogs and extremely belated admissions of grossly obvious facts.

Be prepared to rub their noses in the difference between accusation and evidence-supported fact.

Borrowing the slogan from a trail race organizer company, Have fun out there!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2017, 07:24:14 AM »
Do those on Suicide Watch duty get popcorn?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Delmar

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2017, 08:28:21 AM »
Lo and behold, finally a reply.  But with only 28 posts it's got to be one of you guys. 

1 replies, 1388 views

Response to Archae (Original post)Thu Nov 23, 2017, 12:46 AM
RickHworth (28 posts)
1. Considering the timing, it probably is.

Chappaquiddick was the deflection issue during the growing investigation of then president Nixon.

Nixon used the incident to distract people from his problems and now Trump is using the movie about the incident as a distraction from his problems.

:mental:
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline sneakypete

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2017, 08:29:59 AM »
“In one of the most controversial political cover-ups of the 20th Century, the ‘incident’ at Chappaquiddick details Ted Kennedy (Jason Clarke)’s life and political career derailing in the aftermath of a fatal car accident in 1969 that claims the life of a young campaign strategist, Mary Jo Kopechne (Kate Mara).”

SUMBODIE has a strange way of defining "derailing a political career". The man had the IQ of a booger,and yet he was one of the most powerful politicians in the country for decades. The day the SOB died SHOULD be celebrated as a National Holiday,yet he is still a hero to shitheads everywhere.
In the entire history of the world,the only nations that had to build walls to keep their own citizens from leaving were those with leftist governments.

Offline sneakypete

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2017, 08:32:33 AM »
Hit piece?  Jeez, "Lord" Teddy was a "lion" of the Senate.  Everyone knew about his indiscretions.  Not a hit piece if it is factual.

Exactly. There is even a well-known story of Fat Teddy having sexual relations with a waitress under the table in a DC restaurant,with multiple witnesses. It was even reported in the press,and it didn't hurt that "champion of "poor swimmer" women's rights" at all.

In the entire history of the world,the only nations that had to build walls to keep their own citizens from leaving were those with leftist governments.

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2017, 09:08:54 AM »
Poor Kate Mara.  Another role with her character's untimely death by the hands of a politician for the sake of self-preservation.   
Deplorable since 2016

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2017, 09:12:13 AM »
Quote from:
RickHworth

Chappaquiddick was the deflection issue during the growing investigation of then president Nixon.

What "growing investigation"? Name it, primitive.

If anyone caught a lucky break, it was drunken Teddy who had the news of his murder of Mary Jo swept off the front page by the first moon landing a few days later.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2017, 09:21:05 AM »
If you have to call the truth a "hit piece" it MIGHT be the sign that you are on the wrong side of things. Just sayin'.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2017, 09:26:47 AM »
What "growing investigation"? Name it, primitive.

If anyone caught a lucky break, it was drunken Teddy who had the news of his murder of Mary Jo swept off the front page by the first moon landing a few days later.

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2017, 09:50:45 AM »
Poor Kate Mara.  Another role with her character's untimely death by the hands of a politician for the sake of self-preservation.
yeah, she's kinda stereotyped her self into being the victim of democrat party politicians, be they real or fictitious...
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2017, 10:44:12 AM »
Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my guns!

Bang!
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2017, 01:01:36 PM »
Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Ouch!! H5   :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2017, 02:57:27 PM »
Lo and behold, finally a reply.  But with only 28 posts it's got to be one of you guys. 

1 replies, 1388 views

Response to Archae (Original post)Thu Nov 23, 2017, 12:46 AM
RickHworth (28 posts)
1. Considering the timing, it probably is.

Nixon used the incident to distract people from his problems and now Trump is using the movie about the incident as a distraction from his problems.

:mental:

Considering that Teddy killed Mary Jo in 1969, just 6 months into Nixon's first term, and the Watergate break-in happened in 1972, the post has an anachronism problem.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2017, 05:32:20 PM »
Do those on Suicide Watch duty get popcorn?

Only if they finally do off themselves.  Then the popcorn and beer are on me.   :cheersmate:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2017, 04:31:45 PM »

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2017, 04:35:29 PM »

Stolen as a tag line here and TOS!!
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168