Author Topic: Explaining to a talibangelist youre not a veteran if you failed basic training  (Read 1922 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029874387

Wed Nov 22, 2017, 07:17 AM
TEB (1,642 posts)

Explaining to a talibangelist youre not a veteran if you failed basic training

First three days on new job it is same union, different local. Three of us came here as union immigrants. From are old company that bailed to Dixie to get out of union wages and pension. We just yard jockey moving trailers in out of warehouse doors or dropping road sets or hooking road sets for drivers. I could have went on the road but at 51 and 30 years I like the yard. No more 12 or 14 hour days I like 8 and the gate , but we been getting every day 2 hours overtime at time half. And even 10 hours does not bother me it is doable. And the three dudes I came here with we all work same shift, and have the same sense humor.

So on this shift 22:00 to 0600 we have this dude who is a right wing wack job. And he tells everyone that trump and company is making America great again. Oh man you’re just opening yourself up for me. So I found out the wack job failed army basic training of all places fort dix his brother in law told me. This wack job was telling us as a veteran I support the president so I tell him dude you chaptered you’re not a veteran. So anyway Du community I get this guy so wound up and tight with logic. He has stopped eating lunch with us and has stopped his preaching over the yard radio. One of my coworkers said geez man you actually got him to be quiet. thanks no problem I said it’s my pleasure brother. One hour to go on overtime and we’re done until Sunday night. And yard is slow we’re in a polish car pool. As in we use my cars but take turns driving. Either the Kia or vw diesel. Reason our old job was 11 miles but this new job is 68 miles. And my 2 friends well one their both foreigners one from Russia the other from Mexico. And I tell em it was a sad day when they became citizens. And they both have V8’s. So my Kia and vw is easy on fuel. And it is the Russians turn to drive home to my house so he can get his gas guzzler. And we have a 12 pack cooling down in Kia for quitting time. Have a good thanksgiving Du community.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

I can't even begin to state how funny this post is to me!   :lmao:

Wonder if any of the DUmmies are going to call him out on some of his ... uh, colorful language/descriptors?

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
He's obviously brain damaged.  Would be sad if he wasn't a DUmmy.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline 67 Rover

TEB is a 5yo that pays bills and gets drunk.  Painful to read even though I was prepared beforehand.  :argh:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
I have now lost 2, maybe 3 IQ points from reading that drivel.  If those words were written down on paper, I wouldn't have a puppy paper-train on them, because the puppy might get stupid due to its' fecal matter touching that story. :thatsright: :banghead:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
ALL that went down and he's been on the job a total of 30 hours!   :lmao:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

That was the first post of his I've scanned/read that may not have been drunk-posting, IMO. His spelling and grammar skills are amazing ... not good, just amazing. The dude's so loose-lipped that Tess could probably tell us how many trees are in his neighbor's front and back yard, Quite the lazy union-lout, cruising toward some sort of retirement (probably a government-dependent retirement, since Boog probably ate and TEB probably drank whatever he might have saved toward retirement). He's really setting himself up for a wallduding if he ever brags about some sort of "trick".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
That was the first post of his I've scanned/read that may not have been drunk-posting, IMO. His spelling and grammar skills are amazing ... not good, just amazing. The dude's so loose-lipped that Tess could probably tell us how many trees are in his neighbor's front and back yard, Quite the lazy union-lout, cruising toward some sort of retirement (probably a government-dependent retirement, since Boog probably ate and TEB probably drank whatever he might have saved toward retirement). He's really setting himself up for a wallduding if he ever brags about some sort of "trick".

You've got that right.  He's a prime candidate for a wallduding.

KC

*Stolen

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals

KC

And I'll take great joy in dropping a dime on that ****wad.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline SVPete

Can we nominate Boog for DOTY? Or is Boog too intelligent?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Flubber post.  Gotta be.  :mental:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Old n Grumpy

And we have a 12 pack cooling down in Kia for quitting time. Have a good thanksgiving Du community.

Sounds like a potential DUI to me. Hope you hit a tree or pole and not another car. :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline thundley4

So on this shift 22:00 to 0600 we have this dude who is a right wing wack job. And he tells everyone that trump and company is making America great again.

Typical liberal. Those guys are working two hours overtime for a trucking company that is obviously really busy moving products because the economy is booming because Trump is MAGA! He can't argue that fact, so he attacks the guy on a personal level.

Offline 67 Rover

Sounds like a potential DUI to me. Hope you hit a tree or pole and not another car. :thatsright:

Starting to drink at 08:00 . Brilliant!

Hope you die in a fiery spine crushing car wreck.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Can we nominate Boog for DOTY? Or is Boog too intelligent?

Boog is the more intelligent one of the duo, but that ain't saying much.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline sneakypete

KC

What is "wallduding"?
In the entire history of the world,the only nations that had to build walls to keep their own citizens from leaving were those with leftist governments.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline sneakypete

In the entire history of the world,the only nations that had to build walls to keep their own citizens from leaving were those with leftist governments.