Author Topic: Rock Head predicts big Red Wing boot is about to drop  (Read 1614 times)

Offline Delmar

Rock Head predicts big Red Wing boot is about to drop
« on: November 20, 2017, 07:55:32 PM »
Not on President Trump, surprisingly.

Mon Nov 20, 2017, 08:30 PM
Star Member MineralMan (100,416 posts)

Prepare for the deluge.

Reports of sexual harassment and abuse perpetrated by prominent people are about to increase dramatically. We're about to experience some serious, long-needed housecleaning.

It's going to affect big names in many sectors of society, government, entertainment, media and more.

I expect many disappointing surprises.

Be ready for many people to have their real natures exposed.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029869060

He predicts many disappointing surprises in the entertainment and media sectors.  Disappointing because leftists dominate those sectors.  Leftists are used to pointing their fingers, not to having fingers pointed back at them.

Response to MineralMan (Original post)Mon Nov 20, 2017, 08:33 PM
OilemFirchen (4,559 posts)
1. And keep in mind that opportunism abounds in a fevered climate.

Not every accusation will be true.
I'm sure you'll remind us--when the accusations are made against leftists.

Response to MineralMan (Original post)Mon Nov 20, 2017, 08:35 PM
Star Member BigmanPigman (7,503 posts)
3. Oh I have been ever since Al was mentioned.

I expect to hear more non stop. We must not allow ourselves to become distracted and spread BS like the National Enquires. Focus on our DU priorities like RESISTING the Tax Bill, Russia, healthcare, the 2018 midterms, etc.
This primitive advocates for the suppression of victim voices.

Response to MineralMan (Original post)Mon Nov 20, 2017, 08:35 PM
brettdale (8,622 posts)
4. Is this something you know?

Or are you guessing because everyday someone name seems to be leaked with
sexual harassment.
The democrat underground clairvoyant saw a vision of the big Red Wing boot come crashing down.  Gropers beware!
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline I_B_Perky

Re: Rock Head predicts big Red Wing boot is about to drop
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 09:01:13 PM »
Not on President Trump, surprisingly.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029869060

He predicts many disappointing surprises in the entertainment and media sectors.  Disappointing because leftists dominate those sectors.  Leftists are used to pointing their fingers, not to having fingers pointed back at them.
I'm sure you'll remind us--when the accusations are made against leftists.
This primitive advocates for the suppression of victim voices.
The democrat underground clairvoyant saw a vision of the big Red Wing boot come crashing down.  Gropers beware!

I was on a long road trip to Sis Perky's house today, listening to the radio and Rush addressed this very same topic.  I thought it was one of his best analysis on the dems. And his analysis was exactly correct.

Link is here:
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/11/20/the-hateful-left-is-never-going-to-have-a-conscience-and-apologize-for-reprobate-behavior/
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2017, 06:36:18 AM »
You can't 'predict' something that is already happening. He is commenting on the Red Wing boot he expects is falling.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2017, 07:28:12 AM »
Beakybird (247 posts)
2. My proctologist stuck his finger up my butt!

Star Member MineralMan (100,423 posts)                     Response to Beakybird (Reply #2)
11. Are you 12?

You lack a sense of humor Rockhead.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2017, 08:28:38 AM »
Two or three months ago this would have been an insightful prediction.

A month ago it would have been a firm grasp on the grossly obvious.

Now, it's like, "Dude! Are you a month behind in reading your newspaper and watching your DVRed news shows?"

Looking forward (slightly) there are probably many more revelations to come. It will continue to hit Hollyweird. "News" media denizens are starting to get hit. High level politicians are starting to get hit. That too will continue, possibly increasing before tapering off. I would be shocked if there were almost zero Rs and conservatives who are outed as abusive jerks. That's the reality of human beings (aka "sin").

That said, Hollyweird and the MSM have been hostile environments for Rs and conservatives, resulting in their being a fairly small minority in those environs. Unlike what the Ds did with Bill and Ted(dy) Rs and conservatives have not circled the wagons against proven abuse. That also probably reduced the population of R and conservative sexual abusers. All of which is a long-winded explanation why I think many many fewer R and conservative sexual abusers will be exposed.

All in all I think there will be much groaning and little cheering on DU in this area.

I am VERY reluctant to predict ANY politician's final political demise, but I think this article could be correct. November, 2016 crushed much/most of the Clintons' political power. Ds, Progs, and their pet MSM have little to fear from the Clintons, so it's safe to vent their decades of pent up frustration and tie Bill & Hill to the wheels of the bus. The "awakenings" by the NYT, Atlantic, and more to come mean nothing more than that. Cheer at what is admitted but jam the admitters' noses in how late and cowardly they have been.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2017, 08:32:39 AM »
Beakybird (247 posts)
2. My proctologist stuck his finger up my butt!

Are you sure it was his finger?  :lmao:

Focus on our DU priorities like RESISTING the Tax Bill, Russia, healthcare, the 2018 midterms, etc.

Yup, your "resisting" is sure doing you a lot of good! Keep it up. :loser:

Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!