Author Topic: They've got some nerve, these leftists  (Read 1653 times)

Offline Delmar

They've got some nerve, these leftists
« on: November 18, 2017, 10:32:19 PM »
Sat Nov 18, 2017, 11:01 PM
Jakes Progress (9,505 posts)

Okay. Let's have some apologies.

Al was big enough to apologize when he wasn't quite sure what he might have done, but he never thought a woman would sell out other women by lying her ass off to accuse him if she didn't feel really hurt. But she did lie. She screwed women by showing that at least one republican woman would lie about abuse. We now know she lied about how she was offended by the lewdness and about the timeline of the photo.

Now will the jerks in congress who were excoriating Al apologize - both to Al and to the public?

And will we see any of the journalists who demanded a resignation - before there was any chance for rebuttal or research into the veracity of a corporate, faux-backed mouthpiece for the republican party? Marcotte?

And some of the threads on DU? Hmmmm? Anybody willing to admit to being snowed and duped? Let's see.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029861876

Jake the DUpe thinks Franken is owed an apology.  That reminds me of the time that President Trump called out Barry for tapping his phones and all the leftists were demanding that Trump apologize to Barry.

Franken made lewd gestures to get laughs at the expense of a sleeping woman and the primitives think that he's owed an apology.

Response to Jakes Progress (Original post)Sat Nov 18, 2017, 11:13 PM
njhoneybadger (737 posts)
1. Chalk another one up for "Republican dirty tricks"
Response to Jakes Progress (Original post)Sat Nov 18, 2017, 11:17 PM
Star Member OceanChick (70 posts)
4. Somehow I knew he was not guilty

What's disgusting is how low the TreasonWeasels will go to take down a good man.

But they support a Pedophile, so why am I surprised?
He was caught red handed with a photo.  He's guilty.

I haven't heard about any compromising photos of Judge Moore--closest thing is a high school year book inscription that's probably as phony as a three dollar bill.

Response to Jakes Progress (Original post)Sat Nov 18, 2017, 11:25 PM
Star Member Kingofalldems (25,697 posts)
9. Moral of the story--Never trust a republican.
I trust the innocent woman over the lying, cheating SOB Franken any day.

Response to Jakes Progress (Original post)Sat Nov 18, 2017, 11:27 PM
Star Member madaboutharry (26,310 posts)
10. This entire story has made me dizzy.

When it first broke, my heart sank. Then the apologies came. Then the pile on. Then doubts crept in and you wonder if it's because of the way you feel about Al Franken and if your letting politics make excuses. And now the story changes and it looks like this was a con and that this woman is full of shit and putting on a big act. It all has me angry and upset. I have no doubt Joy is going to be all over this tomorrow. And Monday instead of talking about the evil tax bill, it is going to be about Leeann and her bullshit fakery, which is actually going to hurt women. I also hope Michelle Goldberg has to write a big apology for her asinine column in the New York Times from yesterday.
Joy will be all over it tomorrow, babbling nonsense as usual.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: They've got some nerve, these leftists
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2017, 11:01:03 PM »
As predicted by myself, inspired by Friday morning's overnight RedEye radio guys, the media & left is going to bury this and try to pivot it all back on President Trump by Monday.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2017, 07:32:55 AM »
Franken and the Dims go to the play book and come back with their stock answer: "Who ya gonna believe, me or your own lying eyes?"  Bronko Nagurski would be proud, it's the old Statue of Liberty play.   :-)
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2017, 08:39:11 AM »
 :banghead:  :thatsright:  :banghead:  :thatsright:  :banghead:  :thatsright:  :banghead:  :thatsright:  :banghead:  :thatsright:  :banghead:  :thatsright:  :banghead:  :thatsright:  :banghead:  :thatsright:  :banghead:  :thatsright:  :banghead:

Jakes Progress (9,505 posts)

Okay. Let's have some apologies.

Al was big enough to apologize when he wasn't quite sure what he might have done, but he never thought a woman would sell out other women by lying her ass off to accuse him if she didn't feel really hurt.

:banghead:  :thatsright:  :banghead:  :thatsright:  :banghead:  :thatsright:  :banghead:  :thatsright:  :banghead:  :thatsright:  :banghead:  :thatsright:  :banghead:  :thatsright:  :banghead:  :thatsright:  :banghead:  :thatsright:  :banghead:

Let's go over this again:

* Al Franken groped Leeann Tweeden while she was asleep, or had his hands within a fraction of an inch of her breasts, pretending he was groping her;

* Al Franken thought groping a sleeping woman so hilarious that he called over the camera man and mugged for the picture.

* IT!!    HAPPENED!!!!

Al Frankem "apologized" because he could not deny it or spin it into less than what he did. Al Franken got caught. And that is all Franken was sorry about.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2017, 09:16:57 AM »

Let's go over this again:

* Al Franken groped Leeann Tweeden while she was asleep, or had his hands within a fraction of an inch of her breasts, pretending he was groping her;

* Al Franken thought groping a sleeping woman so hilarious that he called over the camera man and mugged for the picture.

* IT!!    HAPPENED!!!!

Al Frankem "apologized" because he could not deny it or spin it into less than what he did. Al Franken got caught. And that is all Franken was sorry about.

Roy Moore is "accused" of doing something 40 years ago, "HE'S GOTTA GO!!!"
Al Franken is accused of doing something 11 years ago, and there's photographic evidence of it, "But he apologized.  It's all good!"

If it wasn't for double standards, liberals would have NO standards...

Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2017, 05:40:46 PM »
I am sorry -- why and HOW do the DUmmies think the victim lied?

Where did this "she has been caught lying" thing come from?
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2017, 07:11:44 PM »
I am sorry -- why and HOW do the DUmmies think the victim lied?

Where did this "she has been caught lying" thing come from?

"Jakes Progress" made shit up. And, predictably, DU-folk ate it up.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.