Author Topic: All Franken also? SHRED  (Read 6183 times)

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
All Franken also? SHRED
« on: November 16, 2017, 10:13:41 AM »
Thu Nov 16, 2017, 10:22 AM

Star Member SHRED (20,331 posts)

All Franken also?

Damn it.

Senator Al Franken Kissed and Groped Me Without My Consent, And There’s Nothing Funny About It.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029849392

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline fatboy

Re: All Franken also? SHRED
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2017, 10:15:44 AM »
I disagree with SHRED.  This is exceptionally funny.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline fatboy

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2017, 10:23:04 AM »

Response to SHRED (Original post)

Thu Nov 16, 2017, 10:26 AM

InAbLuEsTaTe (9,412 posts)

2. Okay, sorry, but if this is real, Franken is done

Dear Senator Franken, It is with a anguished heart that I inform you that once you loose DUmmy InAbLuEsTaTe (9,412 posts), it's over!

Response to InAbLuEsTaTe (Reply #2)

Thu Nov 16, 2017, 11:03 AM

Orrex (57,398 posts)

49. Though I reserve final judgment, I agree with you

I've been a fan for decades, but if this is true the to hell with him.

This just in.... 9 of of 10 kooks agree, Orrex is crazy!

Response to OKNancy (Reply #10)

Thu Nov 16, 2017, 10:58 AM

InAbLuEsTaTe (9,412 posts)

37. Awful... always thought Al had potential to make an excellent presidential candidate.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Response to SHRED (Original post)

Thu Nov 16, 2017, 10:39 AM

Star Member CrispyQ (23,190 posts)

18. Did anyone really think this kind of behavior was limited to republican men?

We live in a patriarchy, where women are second class citizens & our main purpose is to please & serve men. At one time, this was excused as boys being boys. I'm sorry it was Senator Franken, but I'm not surprised to see it on our side, too

I do have one question for Ted the Shred, who is All Franken?

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2017, 10:33:28 AM »
Heard about this during my morning drive. SHRED did link the article, but did not mention that it includes a picture of Franken's A-hole grin as he groped or had his hands positioned so close that it looked like he groped Leeann Tweeden's breasts (the shadows in the pic suggest that might be possible). Even if Franken did not touch her the, "I was just joking!" line might play worse than, "Yes, I did it and was an idiot."

DU folk, Moore's detractors of both parties, and the MSM are getting a look at what real evidence can look like. Look for some tap dancing by the MSM as they figure out how to spin this.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline fatboy

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2017, 10:39:29 AM »
Looks like Brother All has managed to do the impossible, he took the spotlight off Judge Moore!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2017, 10:48:24 AM »
Looks like Brother All has managed to do the impossible, he took the spotlight off Judge Moore!

Pictorial evidence with Al's Assaholic grin could have that effect.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2017, 10:59:23 AM »
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2017, 11:07:12 AM »
InAbLuEsTaTe (9,413 posts)
27. Yes, if... let's hear from AL Franken first before drawing any final conclusions...

that's all I'm sayin'. Not sayin' it's a photoshop job or anything, but there's always the REMOTE possibility it's a fake photo.

So, yes, "if" its true - and I DO believe that it IS at first blush - then he's done, as I said.

Did I say something wrong?

When it is a dem, they need "Prof" to find out if it is true, for everyone else all they need is a rumor.

I was listening to a story about some woman he forced to kiss him, pretty gross when you consider where his mouth has been.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2017, 11:08:09 AM »
After years working with thespians like Jane Curtin and Gilda Radner he probably forgot playing an away game of tonsil hockey is by invitation only.   :fuelfire: 
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2017, 11:10:02 AM »

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2017, 11:28:37 AM »
When all this started coming out about the Hollywood and show biz types molesting each other, I thought about Franken and SNL. Now that this woman, has come out about him, others will follow. This is not a one time occurrence with him.

And right on cue, liberals believe him because he's one of them.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029849565#post35

« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 11:33:44 AM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2017, 11:56:29 AM »
Senate leadership to ask for immediate resignation in 3-2-1, oh wait Franken is a dem never mind, I do believe they can steal from Boys clubs and get away with it.  ::)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2017, 12:06:00 PM »
maxrandb (7,131 posts)
78. For some on the "left"

what's missing is that we must believe EVERY accusation, EVERY TIME, and should castrate any that are accused, even if the accusation comes down to "we were in a sketch where we were supposed to kiss...AND HE KISSED ME Outrageous! I've never been so objectified in my life (please ignore my half nude pictures all over the internet, and the fact that I worked on the Hannity Show)...it's outrageous and demeaning that a man would kiss me just because it's in a script we both agreed to do"...we must elect purist Retrumplicans to punish the accused

For the "right" what's missing is; "hey, this is just as bad as a 38 year old man molesting 14 year old girls, and is clearly as bad as bragging about grabbing women's genitals. Clearly, we must consider this behavior as perfectly acceptable in our elected leaders if someone from the other side kissed a woman during a comedy sketch"

What's missing from this is simple; if asked to choose between Franken and Leeann to be a champion of women's equality, rights and protection from harassment in the workplace, you'd choose Franken every time, and it wouldn't even be close.

We simply must stop doing this to ourselves. Unless there is a pattern of this. Unless there is way more to this story than the account of a right-wing Hannity staffer. Unless there is pattern of harassment and sexual abuse of women that Franken has come in contact with over the years, this should be treated as nothing but a right-wing hatchet job.

If there is evidence that Franken harasses and abuses women, I will be the FIRST to demand he step down, or face prosecution if appropriate. I, however, WILL NOT participate in the character assassination of Franken based on the story of a Hannity staffer.

I recently saw a wildly popular film by a major Hollywood Studio. The actors seemed to be clothed for approximately 10% of the entire film. I guess the actors could claim they were "groped", but I think I would look at that charge with a critical eye.

This ass hole is a special kind of stupid. It just goes to show how hypocritical they are and the double standards they adhere to. :thatsright:

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2017, 12:12:30 PM »
I can certainly see WHY he would want to grab her boobs...

BUT...no permission, no touchie.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline SVPete

« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2017, 12:41:54 PM »

Transcript from 30 seconds earlier:

Hold my beer and send the photographer over here!

Offline thundley4

« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2017, 01:01:05 PM »
Melanie Morgan‏
@MelMorgan1350

Yes, it’s true. I was stalked and harassed by Al Franken. I will have details @MediaEqualizer shortly.
12:04 PM - 16 Nov 2017

Let the floodgates be opened.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2017, 01:28:22 PM »
Melanie Morgan‏
@MelMorgan1350

Yes, it’s true. I was stalked and harassed by Al Franken. I will have details @MediaEqualizer shortly.
12:04 PM - 16 Nov 2017

Melanie Morgan formerly co-hosted the AM drive show on KSFO with the late Lee Rodgers. She is very conservative, as was Lee. And she is very active politically. She is NOT, however, the type who would lie to add to a pile-on. Melanie has also been very active in getting support to our troops in Afghanistan and Iraq. She may have encountered Franken in that context.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2017, 01:40:06 PM »
 :nelson:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2017, 03:07:12 PM »

Melanie Morgan formerly co-hosted the AM drive show on KSFO with the late Lee Rodgers. She is very conservative, as was Lee. And she is very active politically. She is NOT, however, the type who would lie to add to a pile-on. Melanie has also been very active in getting support to our troops in Afghanistan and Iraq. She may have encountered Franken in that context.

Here is Melanie Morgan's account of Franken's (non-sexual) harassment. It happened a few months before the 2000 Presidential election.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2017, 03:58:50 PM »
He needs to be tossed out of the senate, tarred & feathered, castrated , burned at the stake and publicly flogged. The guy even looks creepy. :argh: :argh:

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2017, 04:00:30 PM »
Can't say I'm surprised that someone as vicious, corrupt, and amoral as him could be capable of this.

For all the DUmmies openly defending him: Enough with the whining. Sometimes people we admire turn out to have skeletons in their closets, and we need to accept it. Suck it up, buttercups.
As proof of this, while what happened with Moore didn't bother me much as I was never too familiar with the guy, let alone respected him, two people that I did indeed admire were similarly exposed/ discredited recently:
1. Talented veteran animation writer Chris Savino (He worked on such beloved shows as 'Dexter's Laboratory' and 'The Powerpuff Girls,' and more recently created the current Nickelodeon series 'The Loud House,' a truly awesome show which accomplished the near- impossible task of dethroning Spongebob as Nick's top- rated show) was fired by Nickelodeon amid allegations that he sexually harassed at least a dozen women, including a report that he had a female coworker's animation project rejected because she had spurned his advances.
2. A week ago, a rumor began spreading, through the admittedly unreliable British tabloid Daily Mail, that the actress Allison Mack, who I was a big fan of from her days playing Chloe Sullivan on 'Smalllville' and actually met in person a few years ago and came away with a very positive impression of her, may be a high- ranking member of a twisted sex cult.
I was really bummed out about both of those reports of people whose work I admired so much, but I dealt with it.
Again, suck it up, buttercups.
Now, to tackle the dumbest and most hypocritical of the DUmmies reporting on this, maxrandb:

" even if the accusation comes down to "we were in a sketch where we were supposed to kiss...AND HE KISSED ME Outrageous! I've never been so objectified in my life (please ignore my half nude pictures all over the internet, and the fact that I worked on the Hannity Show)...it's outrageous and demeaning that a man would kiss me just because it's in a script we both agreed to do"."
1. Franken himself wrote that sketch, and you know damn well why he wrote in that kiss.
2. With regards to the fact that she agreed to do the sketch, you'll note that she was intending on comedically blocking him from kissing her in the sketch.
3. Perhaps you missed the parts where he badgered her into rehearsing that kiss with him backstage while they were alone, forcibly french- kissed her WITHOUT HER CONSENT, grabbed her breasts WHILE SHE WAS SLEEPING, had this repulsive act PHOTOGRAPHED, and had the photo put on the picture CD in order to humiliate/ shame her.
4. Gotta love him acting like the fact that she worked on the Hannity Show somehow makes her report less credible. It truly is all about politics for the DUmmies.
" if asked to choose between Franken and Leeann to be a champion of women's equality, rights and protection from harassment in the workplace, you'd choose Franken every time, and it wouldn't even be close."
Speak for yourself, DUmbass.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2017, 05:20:36 PM »
Won't be home or watch if I were, but wonder that the national 5:30/6:30 EAST nightly news covers more.  Menendez mistrial, Franken scandal, or Roy Moore.  I'm guessing it will be almost all Roy Moore.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline sneakypete

« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2017, 05:28:48 PM »
In the entire history of the world,the only nations that had to build walls to keep their own citizens from leaving were those with leftist governments.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2017, 06:52:23 PM »
Response to SHRED (Original post)Thu Nov 16, 2017, 11:08 AM
Star Member KPN (3,549 posts)
66. Well this is disappointing ... whether true or not

it's no doubt going to hound Franken going forward. I had a strong feeling we'd start to see this coming out on our side as well. Alpha males are alpha males. It's not a party thing, and it seems many alpha males feel entitled to this sort of behavior.

As a male myself, I'm thinking, yeah, we need a hell of a lot more women in office and key positions.

Al Franken alpha male, now that's funny.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2017, 06:56:01 PM »
Al Franken alpha male, now that's funny.
LOL, yep!
Certainly funnier than anything Franken ever did on screen or stage!