Author Topic: Po Ho Say No to Slow Jo...  (Read 2376 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Po Ho Say No to Slow Jo...
« on: November 15, 2017, 08:15:57 PM »
Star Member Ken Burch (48,921 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029836586

Joe Biden has been great...but NO, he should not run for president.

This isn't about Joe as a person or a political figure at all.

It's about us and what we need to do to win.

More than anything else, while we stand for many good things, we need to move on as a party, connecting with the best of the spirit of the times while finding new ways to fight for what we already fight for.

We can't win if our nominee is OLDER than Trump and if our strategy is "run the exact same campaign again".

We need to be the party of change and renewal, about being the voice of the next generation in politics.

We need to about the future, about what happens next.

:rotf:

RDANGELO (1,571 posts)
1. I respectfully disagree.

Hillary lost because there were just too many people outside the Democratic Party that just didn't trust her. People like Joe because he is authentic. There are already polls showing that he would beat Trump by double digits. He would be a good candidate because he has appeal outside of the party.

People like Grampa Grabby double digits more than Trump!  :lmao:

delisen (2,101 posts)
21. Now that we everyone has seen Trump in office and we have a special prosecutor bringing indictments, and news about Russian interference in U S elections is not being suppressed by government , and news about social media complicity is being revealed, and the Republican Party agenda on health care is known and unpopular, and the Republican tax plan is being revealed--Democrats seem much more popular in general.

Moreover, the left that found Clinton unacceptable due to her Iraq War resolution vote, have generally never held Biden, Edwards, or Kerry accountable for their same votes.

Those who opposed Clinton due to "Wall St" never raise the issue of Biden and the banking credit card industry-he has worked hard for the banks and been successful in promoting their agenda.

---but I don't believe in rewarding the double standard which has ( become like a strait jacket for half the population)or acquiescing to prejudice-so my work will be for female candidates.

That long and exclusive list of male candidates and presidents has not brought us to the equality we all need for surviving and prospering in the modern world.

I think polls at this stage are worthless but expect that many politicians will see opportunity in the new circumstances.

I am not opposed to Biden because of his age but do not find that he is especially authentic. He just hasn't been called to account on several important issues.

:thatsright: what ****ing world do these leftists live in?

Irish_Dem (1,572 posts)
26. I agree, America is going to want a known commodity. A father figure to heal the nation.

Biden is perfect.
He can serve for four years and let a rising star take over.

:rotf: Gram-pa Grabby McHealer,

Star Member lunamagica (6,724 posts)
58. So his vote for the Iraq war and his support for banks would not matter in his case...Interesting

And I don't find him to be that "authentic"

:-)

StevieM (6,740 posts)
166. The polls were right, she was going to win decisively. Then the polls changed after Comey rigged the election.

StevieM (6,740 posts)
167. The lies told by the corrupt FBI were a bigger factor than all of those things put together IMO.

This was Comey's race, from start to finish.

Star Member Eliot Rosewater (8,888 posts)
151. It is remarkable to watch the world spinning out of control

and people on the alleged left STILL debating purity.

Folks like you and me might just have to accept that there is nothing we can do, they are gonna do this, they are gonna cause problems, and the bad guys are gonna profit from it.

AT some point I might STOP supporting financially and physically and CARING about these people causing all these problems. They wont like that, because some of us DEMOCRATS actually make all continued existence possible by keeping the money flowing and work happening.

But I have to be VERY careful, my support of the D party here at this site often gets me in trouble. I am tired of arguing about why I should be able to UNCONDITIONALLY support the party.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Star Member sheshe2 (44,529 posts) ( <---- Po' Ho')
159. Dear Goddess...

We have the Senate today holding hearings about the President starting a nuclear war...seriously that is where we are...on the brink of war.

Yet I see thread after thread that attempt to cause division among Democrats. Anyone can run, that is their right, however like you I do wish new energy, ideas and enthusiasm that the likes of the Castro brothers, Cory Booker, Kamala Harris and others can bring to our party and to our supporters. The advisors or mentors that you mentioned will be crucial in helping us elect strong leaders in 2018 and 2020. WE must win the Senate and or the House back in 2018. This is crucial to our survival and frankly the survival of the whole planet. We are the energy that can make this happen by, first and foremost coming together...unified and then getting off our collective asses and get out the vote.

If people do not realize what is at stake then they have not been paying attention, heaven.

:thatsright:

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
Re: Po Ho Say No to Slow Jo...
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2017, 08:25:38 PM »
They can't (yet) say what they want to say...

No WHITE MEN!

ETA:  Maya/sheshe all but says exactly so in her post above.  Not surprising from that one
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 08:30:06 PM by Maverick1987 »
Deplorable since 2016

Offline Karin

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2017, 10:02:29 PM »
I was on facebook, and saw video after video of creepy Joe groping young girls.  It seriously made me nauseated.  Run Joe Run!  There's countless of them, and they're extremely gross.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2017, 07:11:55 AM »
KB doesn't get the D Party as it currently is. The likes of Dingy Harry, Di-Fei, Babs Bouncer, Miss Nancy, HilLIARy, and Slo-Joe have been corks, keeping younger people from getting experience and visibility and developing something like a following. BHO was too insecure to boost someone into being an up-and-comer, and clowns like Mad Maxine and the Rhinestone Hat suck the oxygen non-clowns need. The closest the Ds have to the kind of younger person KB thinks the Ds need is CA-Kammy, and she's stump-dumb as well as inexperienced. She also doesn't have BHO's charisma. She might be able to beat a "Moderate" who won't fight back when attacked, like McCain or Romney, but Trump would probably be a buzz saw.

Other than CA-Kammy, who else do the Ds have?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2017, 08:29:24 AM »
Joe and Pocahontas will be the perfect ticket! :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2017, 09:12:33 AM »
Joe and Pocahontas will be the perfect geriatric ticket! :lmao: :lmao:

Improved completeness.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2017, 04:01:54 PM »
Maybe they should give hiLIARY another chance, and she can run with Joe.
If she starts to faint he can goose her and get her back on track. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2017, 04:38:18 PM »
Maybe they should give hiLIARY another chance, and she can run with Joe.
If she starts to faint he can goose her and get her back on track. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:spork: I think even Slo-Joe has something like standards! :spork:
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 08:58:19 PM by SVPete »

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2017, 08:54:07 PM »
:spork: I think eve Slo-Joe has something like standards! :spork:

Exactly!

Like the joke:
"What do you get when you cross a pig with a liberal?"
"Nothing!  There's just some things a pig won't do..."
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2017, 05:28:58 AM »
RDANGELO (1,571 posts)
1. I respectfully disagree.

Hillary lost because there were just too many people outside the Democratic Party that just didn't trust her. People like Joe because he is authentic. There are already polls showing that he would beat Trump by double digits. He would be a good candidate because he has appeal outside of the party.

Until all his groping episodes hit the news followed by all the women coming forward to relate their unsavory experiences of slow joe.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.