Author Topic: Our candidate in 2020 needs to be a healer. Democratsincebirth  (Read 3196 times)

Offline CC27

Our candidate in 2020 needs to be a healer. Democratsincebirth
« on: November 13, 2017, 09:13:35 AM »
DemocratSinceBirth (84,039 posts)

Our candidate in 2020 needs to be a healer.

I despise the Deplorables with every fiber of my being for saddling America with a malignant clown like Donald Trump but love for my nation trumps my desire for revenge.

Our nation is sick. A plague of nativism, racism, and xenophobia has blanketed our land. Maybe it can't be saved but it is incumbent upon us to try.

Our candidate need not be a left wing version of Trump but a healer.

I also think it's a great electoral strategy. You can never go lower than Trump. It's impossible.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029837177

Never go lower then Trump??? One word. CLINTON. Moron.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: Our candidate in 2020 needs to be a healer. Democratsincebirth
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2017, 09:38:17 AM »
There is no such person as a "left wing healer". By placing a Democrat/liberal in control of the gov't, you've automatically declared war on liberty, justice, and freedom.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2017, 09:40:45 AM »
Our country is suffering from liberalism / progressiveism, wee were more or less ok untill the magic negro got in the white house and totally screwed up our country.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2017, 10:27:22 AM »

I despise the Deplorables with every fiber of my being for saddling America with a malignant clown like Donald Trump but love for my nation trumps my desire for revenge.

Our nation is sick. A plague of nativism, racism, and xenophobia has blanketed our land.

Physician heal thyself - you've got the disease, so go cure the racism among the blacks whose votes you own, the academics who hate Jews, East & South Asians, and whites. And your own hatred for the many people you don't care to understand.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2017, 10:30:07 AM »

Our nation is sick. A plague of nativism, racism, and xenophobia has blanketed our land. Maybe it can't be saved but it is incumbent upon us to try.

The solution is simple,dummy. Quit voting Dim. Who do you think it is that is promoting all that crap? WAKE UP!
In the entire history of the world,the only nations that had to build walls to keep their own citizens from leaving were those with leftist governments.

Offline sneakypete

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2017, 10:33:21 AM »
Our country is suffering from liberalism / progressiveism, wee were more or less ok untill the magic negro got in the white house and totally screwed up our country.

@Old n Grumpy

No,we weren't ok. We haven't been ok since King Franklin and his cousin-wife were in the WH. If we had been alright,the Bush Crime Family,the Clinton Crime Family,or Bathhouse Barry would have ever gotten a nomination,never mind been elected.

What we are seeing today is the result of the work the communists started in the 1920's.
In the entire history of the world,the only nations that had to build walls to keep their own citizens from leaving were those with leftist governments.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2017, 11:16:03 AM »
@Old n Grumpy

No,we weren't ok. We haven't been ok since King Franklin and his cousin-wife were in the WH. If we had been alright,the Bush Crime Family,the Clinton Crime Family,or Bathhouse Barry would have ever gotten a nomination,never mind been elected.

What we are seeing today is the result of the work the communists started in the 1920's.

I believe a lot of today's current crap started under Wilson, the overt racist and closet communist...
The 17th Amendment has done more to **** up federal government than Barry could ever hope for...
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2017, 11:51:21 AM »
I believe a lot of today's current crap started under Wilson, the overt racist and closet communist...
The 17th Amendment has done more to **** up federal government than Barry could ever hope for...

:agree:

I think TR shares some of the blame as well (1%) but the majority can be blamed on Wilson and FDR.

Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2017, 12:17:48 PM »

And LBJ as well.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2017, 01:30:42 PM »
A plague of nativism, racism, and xenophobia has blanketed our land.

Ask yourself DUmmie why this NEEDS to be true without any plausible evidence?
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2017, 01:33:07 PM »
Paging Burt Lancaster, Paging Burt Lancaster, please pick up the white courtesy phone.

Bill Clinton reprised this role in his long running show at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2017, 02:09:57 PM »

I despise the Deplorables with every fiber of my being

Is there one DUmbass that knows what irony is?

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2017, 02:29:41 PM »
Proglodytes,

We're going to use FISA to spy on your next several candidates.

We're going to work to impeach them despite the lack of evidence.

We're going to hound you and harass you at every opportunity at work and with your families.

You wanted a war. You got one.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2017, 02:42:18 PM »
Proglodytes,

We're going to use FISA to spy on your next several candidates.

We're going to work to impeach them despite the lack of evidence.

We're going to hound you and harass you at every opportunity at work and with your families.

You wanted a war. You got one.

I say find some people to make allegations of pedophilia about every democrat in the Senate. 

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2017, 02:49:12 PM »
I'm sure they mean some who can heal the democrat party or at least make them feel good about themselves again. Remember for libs its all about feelings and not so much about reality.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline sneakypete

« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2017, 04:54:38 PM »
Paging Burt Lancaster, Paging Burt Lancaster, please pick up the white courtesy phone.

Bill Clinton reprised this role in his long running show at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

Burt was so good at that role he was more than a little scary.

Offline sneakypete

« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2017, 04:56:14 PM »
Is there one DUmbass that knows what irony is?

@Carl

No,they don't KNOW anything. They FEEL "everything",though. That's what makes it so hard to pin them down with facts.

Offline Ogre

• What Cat?
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2017, 05:40:38 PM »
Never go lower then Trump??? One word. CLINTON. Moron.

You beat me to it.   :hi5:
"Don't argue about difficulties. The difficulties will argue for themselves."  - Winston Churchill

"Get some lumber, build a bridge, and get the hell over it" - Unknown

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2017, 06:10:29 PM »

Wait a daggone second here!!  I thought that obumbles was the healer after the eeevilll BusHitler Dictator Crime family?   :mental:

I wish you idiots would make up your minds.  Wait... I got an idea!!!! Maybe obumbles should run again.   :rotf:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2017, 06:12:14 PM »
"If politics were completely fair, within two generations, every federal office would be held by conservatives or constitutionalists."

Jonah Kyle
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle