Author Topic: DUmmy talks about penis. Some are sexy  (Read 1543 times)

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
DUmmy talks about penis. Some are sexy
« on: November 13, 2017, 08:57:49 AM »
nadine_mn (3,444 posts)                        https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029836609

Could we please stop with the "no woman wants to see a dick" - it's consent
The issue isn't "weenie waving" (btw it's called a penis)   You don't say ! ... the issue is, has been and always will be consent.

I'm a grown ass woman and I am not going to have other women say "no woman wants to see a dick" without pushing back. It's " no woman (or any person) wants to see a dick (or other body part unsolicited or without consent)".

Stop with "penises are ugly". Maybe to you they are, maybe to many they are...I find some to be sexy. There are some men whose penises I never want to see, but there are a handful I wouldn't mind checking out. [there is a reason dick prints and gray sweatpants are a "thing" and it's not just for gay men]. I don't particularly find the vulva attractive and not a fan of watching women masturbate, but that's me. I know that a whole bunch of people do. The point is whether you solicit the image or give consent to viewing it.

Stop with "no woman wants to see a man jerk off". Not gonna lie, if I want to see it, it's sexy. Don't kink-shame me or my voyeuristic fantasies.

The issue is CONSENT.

Also, I will throw in the issue is also context. At a casting call or office party ... The topic of "hey want to watch me masturbate" should not be brought up. Your boss, co-worker, stranger on the street should not be even asking.... no matter how attractive his penis may be to you.

Now on a date or in a relationship...these questions can be and should be explored.

The conversation we, as adults, should be having is why some people think it's ok to whip out body parts in a sexual manner in non-sexual settings. The conversation should not be about whether those body parts are inherently ugly or no one wants to see them.

Can we focus on how we got to a point where this is happening?

Nadine MN probably has a dick.  :whistling:

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Re: DUmmy talks about penis. Some are sexy
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2017, 09:11:37 AM »
Gooď grief, what a blow hard.  :whistling:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2017, 09:12:27 AM »
Nadine MN probably has a dick.  :whistling:

Or really wants one :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2017, 10:22:50 AM »
Is there a context to these penile rants?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2017, 10:35:41 AM »
Quote from:
nadine_mn

Can we focus on how we got to a point where this is happening?

<Bevis & Butthead mode on> heh heh heh -- She said "point" -- heh heh heh <mode off>

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline sneakypete

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2017, 10:37:34 AM »
Is there a context to these penile rants?

@SVPete

Yes,it seems to me to be a heterosexual woman that likes men is tired of having her leftist lesbian friends calling her and other heterosexual women freaks for being sexually attracted to men,and for not thinking all men are monsters.

Good for her!
In the entire history of the world,the only nations that had to build walls to keep their own citizens from leaving were those with leftist governments.