Author Topic: Showing someone your dick is rape culture  (Read 1459 times)

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
Showing someone your dick is rape culture
« on: November 13, 2017, 07:52:13 AM »
obamanut2012 (13,874 posts)                      https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029834322

Showing off your erection, jerking off in front of a women or girls, sending dick pics IS ALL PART OF RAPE CULTURE.

That is it. Period. If a woman -- or man -- hasn't asked to see it, then it is sexual assault if you do it. If you do any of this to a minor, there is an extra layer of crime to it. This is sexual violence.

I keep seeing DUers handwaving this as a "perv" who "flashed" them.

These guys always escalate, just like "peeping toms" do. They turn into molesters and rapists. Children shouldn't laugh at this, they should contact the closest safe adult and call 911. Or call 911 if they have cell phones. Teach them this isn't funny, teach them a man who does this wants to hurt them in some way, because that is what they ARE doing, what their intent is.

And, this isn't anything new - these sociopaths just have smart phones and the internet now.

Here's 2 for starters DUmmy

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: Showing someone your dick is rape culture
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2017, 07:55:57 AM »
Showing off your erection, jerking off in front of a women or girls, sending dick pics IS ALL PART OF RAPE CULTURE.

You are so right, and it seems to be a part of democrat behavior. Any idea why that is? :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2017, 08:30:42 AM »

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2017, 10:18:44 AM »
Considering the revelations of the past couple of months, exposing and masturbating in front of hapless women seems more like Hollyweird Culture.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2017, 01:24:47 PM »
Saddle up boys and girls, you're about to get cultured...
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)