Author Topic: Is 70 old? (Malaise)  (Read 2485 times)

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
Is 70 old? (Malaise)
« on: November 13, 2017, 07:39:47 AM »
malaise (164,826 posts)                   https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029835110

Is 70 old?
I haven't reached there yet but if I died tomorrow not one person would say 'she died young'.
Groper Don the Con was insulted at being told the truth. Ah well.

The only ones who would miss your spiteful ass would be your fellow DUmmies. I personally will raise a toast the day you drop dead.

Offline 67 Rover

Re: Is 70 old? (Malaise)
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2017, 07:44:53 AM »
The only ones who would miss your spiteful ass would be your fellow DUmmies. I personally will raise a toast the day you drop dead.

I think a snoopy dance would also be in order.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2017, 07:54:11 AM »
Is 70 old?
I haven't reached there yet but if I died tomorrow not one person would say 'she died young'.

Most folks would say, "Thank God!! We are finally rid of that miserable bitch. :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2017, 10:13:23 AM »
Well, let's see:

* Trump is 69;

* mal is 69;

* DU standards are always double-standards.

::) Therefore Trump is old, and mal is not old. Very simple! ::)
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2017, 10:36:00 AM »
 :lol:   :lol:    :lol:   
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2017, 11:11:20 AM »
I'm 58, and I'm not old.

Hell, I get around better than some people I know that are younger than me...

Mom is 86, still driving, still thriving...

Her brother is 91, still plays golf 2 days a week, and drives his car wherever he needs to go.
Told him when I grow up, I want to be just like him!!!   :-)
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2017, 11:54:10 AM »
I do not know what she is complaining about. 70 is not that much older than the average age of the DUmmies.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2017, 04:48:41 PM »
I do not know what she is complaining about. 70 is not that much older than the average age of the DUmmies.

Hell, yeah!

We ought to be the ones complaining:

Bitch is 70 and still alive....
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

Offline Ogre

• What Cat?
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2017, 05:38:50 PM »
She's 70 and still that stupid!?

Must be some sort of record, no?
"Don't argue about difficulties. The difficulties will argue for themselves."  - Winston Churchill

"Get some lumber, build a bridge, and get the hell over it" - Unknown

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2017, 06:13:29 PM »
malaise (164,826 posts)                   https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029835110

Is 70 old?

If you died tomorrow people would be celebrating.  People would be saying "FINALLY!!!!!".

So maybe you should accommodate them and off yourself.  I'll pay for the rope.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2017, 06:47:10 PM »
I'm 58, and I'm not old.

Hell, I get around better than some people I know that are younger than me...

Mom is 86, still driving, still thriving...

Her brother is 91, still plays golf 2 days a week, and drives his car wherever he needs to go.
Told him when I grow up, I want to be just like him!!!   :-)

In your date range.

Older than the freaking hills.

Looking forward to the "get the F off my lawn" stage of life. I have been working nonstop for 45+ years.  I want to be the comic strip "Pickles."

As to the OP:  No, 70 is it gets started for smart people who made good decisions when they were 20.  For liberal idiots who never grew out of it: yes 70 is too old and you are draining planetary resources more than you contribute.  Blow your brains out and add to every possible ledger.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2017, 09:16:00 PM »
In your date range.

Older than the freaking hills.

Looking forward to the "get the F off my lawn" stage of life. I have been working nonstop for 45+ years.  I want to be the comic strip "Pickles."

As to the OP:  No, 70 is it gets started for smart people who made good decisions when they were 20.  For liberal idiots who never grew out of it: yes 70 is too old and you are draining planetary resources more than you contribute.  Blow your brains out and add to every possible ledger.

AMEN!!!   :hi5: :clap: