Author Topic: Let little boys wear tiaras: Church of England issues new advice to combat tran  (Read 1749 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Let little boys wear tiaras: Church of England issues new advice to combat transgender bullying for teachers
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5075641/Let-little-boys-wear-tiaras-says-Church-England.html

Boys as young as five should be able to wear tiaras at school without criticism, teachers in Church of England schools are to be told.

Male pupils should also be free to dress up in a tutu or high heels without attracting any comment or observation, according to anti-bullying rules sent out by the Church yesterday.

The instructions for the CofE’s 4,700 schools said they should not require children to wear uniforms that ‘create difficulty for trans pupils’.

The Church Of England/Anglican has lost its ways.  :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
The Church of England along with the Episcopal Church in the U.S. and the Anglican Church in Canada have all gone off the deep end and are in a race to see who can offend God the most.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Now there will be loads of democrats flying over to meet them. :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

The Church of England has long since turned from the faith and sold their souls for the sake of political correctness.

Offline thundley4

I would not have a problem with letting little boys and little girls playing with whatever toys they want to play with. My problem is when these political correct child abusers force their children to play and act the way the parents want them to.