Author Topic: How come no posts at DU about Bob Menendez and young girls?  (Read 2169 times)

Offline Delmar

How come no posts at DU about Bob Menendez and young girls?
« on: November 11, 2017, 07:05:49 PM »
The only recent posts I could find about Menendez at democrat underground were expressing hopes that he would either weasel out of his legal troubles altogether or delay his demise long enough that the new democrat governor Murphy would get to pick his replacement.  No outrage about him having sex with underage prostitutes.

Fri Nov 10, 2017, 10:16 PM
nkpolitics1212 (1,028 posts)

I hear some good news in New Jersey.

A recently dismissed juror in the Menendez trial has stated she would have voted not guilty on all counts and majority of the jurors are saying not guilty. The juror is expecting a hung jury verdict.
This means Menendez gets retried and he gets to remain in the US Senate until after Murphy gets inaugurated.
https://upload.democraticunderground.com/10901546
Pedo gets to stay in senate---Good news!

Sat Nov 11, 2017, 12:09 PM
Star Member question everything (31,417 posts)

Thus, if senator Menendez is found guilty and expelled

can the process be dragged until the new NJ Democratic governor takes office and appoints another Democrat?

Right now it appears to be a hung jury

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/09/politics/menendez-jury-deliberations/index.html

Excused Menendez juror predicts 'hung jury,' passes note to judge
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029830922

In a little-noticed email published online Wednesday by Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW), a young Dominican woman wrote nine months ago that she slept with 59-year-old New Jersey Democratic Sen. Bob Menendez at a series of sex parties organized by Dr. Salomon Melgen, a longtime Menendez campaign donor.

“That senator also likes the youngest and newest girls,” the woman wrote on April 21, 2012, according to an English translation provided to The Daily Caller by a native Spanish speaker.

“In the beginning he seemed so serious, because he never spoke to anyone, but he is just like the others and has just about the same tastes as the doctor, very refined. I think they were taking us more often to get us checked [medically] because of him.”

TheDC is not disclosing the woman’s name because she may have been a minor when her alleged sexual encounters with Menendez occurred. Four different Spanish speakers who reviewed TheDC’s translation of her letter all said her Spanish writing indicated someone who was very young and unsophisticated.
http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/31/dominican-prostitute-senator-bob-menendez-likes-the-youngest-and-newest-girls/
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

Re: How come no posts at DU about Bob Menendez and young girls?
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2017, 08:40:41 AM »
It was pedophilia with girls of black, Hispanic, and indigenous ancestry, i.e. POC. A D pol doing doing young POC girls is invisible to the MSM. So far ...
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2017, 09:49:52 AM »
It was pedophilia with girls of black, Hispanic, and indigenous ancestry, i.e. POC. A D pol doing doing young POC girls is invisible to the MSM. So far ...

He was just giving early sex education to a diverse group of under privileged minority children. He is a dimocrat, you know they can't do any wrong. :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2017, 04:20:04 PM »

He's a DEM. He could have been doing this with Jessica Simpson and Myley Cyrus as kiddies and it still would be invisible to the MSM.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2017, 05:44:40 PM »
What'd Dimo pedò? No such thing.  All the solid evidence is irrelevant. 
I did hear that some repug guy molested a child over 30 years ago.
He's tŕying to be elected something in some southern state.
We can't let that happen.
He neeďs to be jailed right the f*** now. Do it for the cheeldrennnn.
We can try him in a few years and convìct him then.     

Dang, in need to get a new mole. 
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2017, 09:18:09 PM »
Menendez will skate.

He has the magic "D" after his name...   :argh:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2017, 09:52:26 PM »
If a Republican Senator from Alabama would be on trial for corruption and a Democrat running in a special election race in New Jersey were found out to have kissed a teen when he was 32, would the media be as ho-hum about the trial and rabid about the special election? HA!!
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2017, 09:29:02 AM »
If you say anything about Menendez, you are a hispanicaphobe. :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!