Author Topic: There's a Sanctimonious Nip in the air  (Read 2952 times)

Offline zeitgeist

There's a Sanctimonious Nip in the air
« on: November 11, 2017, 06:38:06 AM »

Shazam.   Another liberal hero turns  to zero and goes down in flames.  Sounds like he'ss fulfilling the standard stereo type of a date rapist, roofie and all. 

I might mention this is a superior job of moling by Kris Krinkle.  Looks like Fitzmas is coming early this year  :rotf:

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/10029829311

Henry Krinkle (142 posts)

George Takei Accused of Sexually Assaulting Former Model in 1981

Here we go again...

Accuser Scott R. Brunton says he was groped by the 'Star Trek' icon at the actor's Los Angeles condo.

A former model and actor is accusing Star Trek icon George Takei of sexual assault in 1981. The accuser, Scott R. Brunton, who was 23 at the time of the alleged incident, claims that Takei took advantage of him when he was most vulnerable.

"This happened a long time ago, but I have never forgotten it," Brunton tells The Hollywood Reporter in an interview. "It is one of those stories you tell with a group of people when people are recounting bizarre instances in their lives, this always comes up. I have been telling it for years, but I am suddenly very nervous telling it."

Snip........................

The two men went back to the actor's condo for a drink the same night. "We have the drink and he asks if I would like another," Brunton recalls. "And I said sure. So, I have the second one, and then all of a sudden, I begin feeling very disoriented and dizzy, and I thought I was going to pass out. I said I need to sit down and he said sit over here and he had the giant yellow beanbag chair. So I sat down in that and leaned my head back and I must have passed out."

"The next thing I remember I was coming to and he had my pants down around my ankles and he was groping my crotch and trying to get my underwear off and feeling me up at the same time, trying to get his hands down my underwear," Brunton says. "I came to and said, 'What are you doing?!' I said, 'I don't want to do this.' He goes, 'You need to relax. I am just trying to make you comfortable. Get comfortable.' And I said, 'No. I don't want to do this.' And I pushed him off and he said, 'OK, fine.' And I said I am going to go and he said, 'If you feel you must. You're in no condition to drive.' I said, 'I don't care I want to go.' So I managed to get my pants up and compose myself and I was just shocked. I walked out and went to my car until I felt well enough to drive home, and that was that."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/george-takei-accused-sexually-assaulting-model-1981-1056698 

There is quite a bit of pitch and toss in the comment section as they dance around the rightness of sexual assault.  It would seem the elephant in the room on this one deals with sexual orientation of the oriental. 

George "Hey Sailor let me push in your stool" is indeed an outspoken hero of the DUmp.  His crashing and burning in the wake of trying to lynch Moore just makes it all the more delightful to read.
 :popcorn:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Re: There's a Sanctimonious Nip in the air
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2017, 06:46:48 AM »
Karma, bitches!

:rotf:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2017, 06:57:58 AM »
I see what you did up there.   ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^      :rotf:  :lmao:

:hi5:  for that. :thumbs:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2017, 07:01:12 AM »
samnsara (2,762 posts)
58. no no no no noooooooooooooooo

Yes yes yes yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss !!!

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2017, 07:01:22 AM »
Mr Sulu, the Captain wants you to set a course for Uranus.    :rotf:

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2017, 07:20:17 AM »

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2017, 09:18:31 AM »
Mr Sulu, the Captain wants you to set a course for Uranus.    :rotf:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: H5  :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

The guy adds a whole new meaning to butt hurt!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2017, 10:52:13 AM »
It's Ok, DUmmies.  He's good.

See??   :rotf:

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2017, 01:11:26 PM »
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: H5  :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

The guy adds a whole new meaning to butt hurt!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

LMAO!

I certainly wouldn't put it past Takei to have done something like that, thought it does kind of raise the question of why the victim is only just now coming forward?

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2017, 01:34:04 PM »
LMAO!

I certainly wouldn't put it past Takei to have done something like that, thought it does kind of raise the question of why the victim is only just now coming forward?

Who ya gonna call? Gay Busters?     Think about it, a gay guy walks into a police station and says he was raped by another gay guy while drunk.  Actually male rape and male spousal abuse are notoriously under reported for a whole host of reasons.  That does not mean it does not happen. 

Now whether or not a date rape drug was involved in this case cannot be known, it is certainly possible that the vic passed out after two drinks on top of a night of bar hopping.  But I don't see how that would change the situation.  Oh, and there is a great Taki ? Sterns video making the rounds.  A bit x rated language. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJYb0Yom5UQ

Makes an even stronger case for the victim I would have to say,

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2017, 03:47:38 PM »
This sounds like the start to a bad joke

"George Takei walks into a bathroom..."
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2017, 04:20:30 PM »
This thread title is underrated.   :rofl:

:waisis:

Offline SVPete

« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2017, 06:26:17 PM »
The fall of a few Prog icons won't clear the smug from DU's air.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.