Author Topic: Frank's Bit Titted GFFL, BB, says it is all over folks...  (Read 3229 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Frank's Bit Titted GFFL, BB, says it is all over folks...
« on: November 09, 2017, 08:41:11 PM »
Star Member BainsBane (43,743 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029824875

Roy Moore will be elected Senator

That’s my prediction based on Trump’s 59% approval rating there.

Normally everything the DUmpmoniez say is wrong so now I am nervous...

The allegations won’t affect the majority of voters’ views there. Only 8% of Trump voters believe any of the allegations against him (Source: Ari Melber). The allegations against Moore will be dismissed as fake news and a Democratic conspiracy. There is NOTHING a Republican could do to convince white Alabamans to vote Dem, and they control the electoral system that enables the rest to vote, or not.

I do think Democratic electoral prospects are improving, but a full-scale change in the political culture of the Deep South is a bridge too far.

I hope I’m wrong. I want Dems to do everything possible to win, but we should not overestimate the impact of these disclosures. Grab ‘em by the ***** won the presidency. Women’s lives aren’t seen as valuable enough to keep a man from political office.

Star Member greatauntoftriplets (162,928 posts)
2. I'm afraid so.

If the same voters could excuse "Grab 'em by the *****", they'll overlook this, too.

Iliyah (12,142 posts)
3. Since it was the establishment GOPs to help expose the info and apparently they are going gun ho in saving what ever to save, Moore might have some problems. A lot of bible thumpers do have daughters.

Yes, the establishment [R]s would rather loose than see a pro-Trump elected to the Senate.

Star Member Initech (64,486 posts)
7. I don't ever want to hear the fundies complain about family values ever again.

If they support this ****ing piece of shit, they normalize sexual assault. That is the opposite of the family values they portray. ****ing scumbags. You don't get to dictate morals and values to me if you support a child molester.

Suddenly the [D]s are the upholders of values and morals?  :rotf:

Star Member herding cats (10,831 posts)
11. I think so, too.

It may be slightly closer, but not close really and Moore will win the seat. He'll possibly end up stepping down later and will be replaced by another less tainted Republican, but they'll win the seat now and hold it later.

I grew up around bible thumping people. Oh, here we go- another bouncy tail from the DUmpmonkiez... They'll blame the victim for tempting him, they'll say she was a tart, a vixen, an agent of Satan sent to test him. He didn't penetrate her, so he stood up to the Devil and shame on her for putting him in that position. They'd have said similar if he did actually engage in sex with her, to be fair. Males reign supreme in that culture and women are all daughters of Eve the original temptress after all. On edit: this is not my beliefs, but what many there believe or will tell themselves to validate their votes.

Add that mentality to their churches beliefs that Democrats are trying to destroy Christianity, and you're pretty much assured the majority of that state will still back him.

We need to do some serious last minute work trying to GOTV there, which may be made easier by this, but registration stops 14 days before the election. So, there's not much time left there for that.

:thatsright:

Star Member BainsBane (43,743 posts)
12. Scary stuff there

Your insight is valuable. People often have a tendency to believe everyone thinks like they do, and it’s not the case.

::)

20. People do want to believe everyone thinks at least similarly to them, but it's simply not true.

I've tried and failed many times to explain the debth of cultural misogyny and white male privilege that reigns in rural regions of states like Alabama. It also exists in the urban areas, but it's diluted and not as openly accepted.

There is a substantial block of our country that claims to love and respect women, until something like this is exposed against a male they hold in esteem. Even most of the women are brainwashed to believe women are sinful by nature and have to fight their impulses to tempt men. Once a girl begins to "blossom" it's her duty to control the impact she has on males.

I grew up around these people, they could be nice, kind even loving, but this was core tenet of their beliefs.

Debth?

maxrandb (7,058 posts)
13. Next time Democrats have control They need to seriously punish the living hell out of States like Alabama.

I'm not joking. Alabama needs to lose its statehood just for nominating a whackjob like Moore.

Spare me the "there are good people there" stuff too.

If Roy Moore as a state Supreme Court judge wasn't enough to pack up your bags and get out of that hellhole... that's on you.

Oh... I forgot. I'm supposed to "reach out" to people who support pedophilia. Sorry!

What can we do to get them to vote for sane people???

Star Member bigtree (68,963 posts)
17. I dunno

...let's see if we can widen the wedge between his republican support and scared republicans overwhelmed with Trump.

Enough publicity and they may well pull his nomination.

Star Member Tatiana (13,061 posts)
21. We have a small, but legitimate shot at this seat.

We have to mobilize every single Democrat and Independent we can find. And even then, this race will probably be decided by a point or less.

Yes, a majority of people in Alabama are bible thumping, brainwashed Republicans. But there are still decent people (as epitomized by Doug Jones) that are willing to fight for a decent state and nation. We need to encourage them, give them hope, and financial support.

fallout87 (183 posts)
23. Yep.

One washington post article isn't going to change anything. They dont even trust the WaPo.... Plus the republicans are not falling in step with the Mitch Mcconnells and McCains anymore.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Frank's Bit Titted GFFL, BB, says it is all over folks...
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2017, 08:45:24 PM »
BainsBane (43,743 posts)

12. ...people often have a tendency to believe everyone thinks like they do.....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A primitive having the chutzpah, the gall, the nerve, to say this?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2017, 05:29:19 AM »
I'm wondering why it took 38 years for this to surface...
(Actually, I'm not, anybody with a functioning brain knows this is total bullshit...)
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2017, 06:24:34 AM »
(Actually, I'm not, anybody with a functioning brain knows this is total bullshit...)

Just like the Herman Cain accusers they will disappear after they remove Roy Moore.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline sneakypete

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2017, 07:09:37 AM »
Star Member Initech (64,486 posts)
7. I don't ever want to hear the fundies complain about family values ever again.

If they support this ****ing piece of shit, they normalize sexual assault.

THIS,coming from someone that supported the CLINTONS?????????
In the entire history of the world,the only nations that had to build walls to keep their own citizens from leaving were those with leftist governments.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2017, 07:48:56 AM »

Just like the Herman Cain accusers they will disappear after they remove Roy Moore.

I can understand years and maybe even a couple of decades of reluctance to come forward about something thoroughly traumatic. The claims don't sound traumatic, and it's a month before the election. This is looking more like a Herman Cain style fake accusation, the special election version of an October Surprise. Moore could barely prove what city he lived in 35 or 40 years ago, let alone individual acquaintances and/or incidents.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2017, 08:24:42 AM »
When you sign up at the dump do they send you a hand book on how to be a delusional, hate filled ass hole? :thatsright: :mental:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2017, 08:45:41 AM »
When you sign up at the dump do they send you a hand book on how to be a delusional, hate filled ass hole? :thatsright: :mental:

Not a skill you acquire that is something you are born with.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2017, 09:01:15 AM »
Even these ancient allegations should be investigated.  But to automatically assume guilt is awfully premature.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2017, 09:26:15 AM »

Nah, it just comes naturally ... birds of a feather and all that sort of thing.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2017, 12:21:46 PM »
Do any DUmmies ever talk about Senator Robert Menendez?

Sen. Robert Menendez may have had sex with underage hookers in Dominican Republic: prosecutors

WaASHINGTON — Federal prosecutors said Monday that they aren’t convinced claims U.S. Sen. Robert Menendez cavorted with underage hookers – widely seen as discredited – are false.

Lawyers for the New Jersey Democrat last week asked a federal judge to dismiss charges that the senator took bribes from a Florida eye doctor, Salomon Melgen, and in exchange used his power to do business and personal favors for him.

Prosecutors said the hooker allegations against Sen. Bob Menendez 'were not so easily disprovable as the defendants suggest.'

The defense said the case is bogus because it sprang from "easily disprovable" claims that Menendez slept with underage prostitutes while hosted by Melgen at a Dominican Republic villa.
http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/nation-world/sd-me-menendez-case-20171012-story.html

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2017, 12:32:09 PM »
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2017, 04:38:45 PM »
 http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/nation-world/sd-me-menendez-case-20171012-story.html

That would be treason, besides, the allegations are not true in their little distorted minds, all they care about is  a D in the seat. :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2017, 04:45:02 PM »
That would be treason, besides, the allegations are not true in their little distorted minds, all they care about is  a D in the seat. :thatsright:

A juror in that trial was dismissed yesterday so she could go on vacation but said that if she had stayed she would have voted not guilty because she felt that he was being "rail-roaded".  That scumbag will walk. :whatever: :banghead:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member

Offline sneakypete

« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2017, 05:50:20 PM »

@thundley4

Never mind Bob Menedez,why ain't they screaming in outrage about Bubba Bill if this sort of thing upsets them?
In the entire history of the world,the only nations that had to build walls to keep their own citizens from leaving were those with leftist governments.

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2017, 05:16:51 AM »
11. I think so, too.

It may be slightly closer, but not close really and Moore will win the seat. He'll possibly end up stepping down later and will be replaced by another less tainted Republican, but they'll win the seat now and hold it later.

I grew up around bible thumping people.  They'll blame the victim for tempting him, they'll say she was a tart, a vixen, an agent of Satan sent to test him. He didn't penetrate her, so he stood up to the Devil and shame on her for putting him in that position. They'd have said similar if he did actually engage in sex with her, to be fair. Males reign supreme in that culture and women are all daughters of Eve the original temptress after all. On edit: this is not my beliefs, but what many there believe or will tell themselves to validate their votes.

Add that mentality to their churches beliefs that Democrats are trying to destroy Christianity, and you're pretty much assured the majority of that state will still back him.

We need to do some serious last minute work trying to GOTV there, which may be made easier by this, but registration stops 14 days before the election. So, there's not much time left there for that.

There is more evidence that dims are trying to destroy Christianity than evidence of man-made ice age global warming climate change.
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline sneakypete

« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2017, 07:12:50 AM »
There is more evidence that dims are trying to destroy Christianity than evidence of man-made ice age global warming climate change.

@FlippyDoo

If that idiot is a true representative of Christianity,it needs to be destroyed. He is absolutely Bat Shit Crazy.

Not that it makes him any worse than any of the Dim candidates,but I would personally like to see someone within shouting distance of sanity run for the Senate.

Offline sneakypete

« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2017, 07:20:06 AM »
Even these ancient allegations should be investigated.  But to automatically assume guilt is awfully premature.

@Ralph Wiggum

I agree in theory,but the reality is any investigations would be a waste of time because at this late date it will always be a case of "he said,she said",and the accuser has all the power because it is impossible for the accused to come up with an alibi  for something that happened decades ago. Even for a public figure with a public schedule it is hard to prove you were somewhere else at that time,or there were others around who could and would verify you didn't do what you are accused of doing.

How would YOU like to suddenly mount a defense against charges that YOU committed some sort of crime on Sept 21st,for example,3 or 4 decades ago?

Even IF you could for that specific day,the next thing you would hear from the accusers is "I must have been mistaken about the day. It probably happened on Oct the 15th!"

Do you really think anyone should have to spend the rest of their lives coming up with alibis for crimes they say they never committed that happened decades ago?

If these accusers didn't come forward right after it happened and file criminal complaints,they have no one to blame but themselves.