Author Topic: The Troll that Keeps on Going: BantheGOP (Mo Ramtor) bags another nitwit  (Read 2307 times)

Offline GOP Congress

Right after Trump came out with the pronouncement that NFL owners needed to fire players for kneeling for the anthem, with the expected tripling-down of protests by the players in kneeling, I decided to resurrect BantheGOP's "real-named owner," Mo Ramtor, write a letter to agencies to suggest banning the National Anthem. Here is the letter I wrote back in September and sent it to various NAACP chapters around the country:

Dear Sirs:

It has been demonstrably shown the the National Anthem of the United States, authored by slaveholder and white supremacist Francis Scott Key, is the cause for great turmoil for virtually every African American in the country, as well as most immigrants. Therefore, the NAACP should recommend a policy that immediately bans the performance of the National Anthem from all public events, schools, institutions, and other venues, including the professional sports teams that play at publicly funded venues. Please consider this ban on an immediate basis.

In particular, while the song represents a country hopelessly steeped in white supremacist privilege, I wanted to direct your attention to the third stanza:

And where is that band who so vauntingly swore,
That the havoc of war and the battle’s confusion
A home and a Country should leave us no more?
Their blood has wash’d out their foul footstep’s pollution.
No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave,

And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave
O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

Please note the highlighted segment, in which the anthem CELEBRATES the death and horrific terror by American forces just for siding with the British. Keep in mind that even during the war, a full third of settlers actually sided with the British in the first place, so the racist diatribe is particularly jarring.

As a white ally to the overall progressive cause, with a strong interest in overturning the White Supremacist founding construct of the United States, I humbly submit this to your purview. Thank you for your attention.

Mo Ramtor

For the past couple of months, I've been immersed in real-world stuff and haven't kept up with my troll activities. However, recently I heard that the California National Association for the Advancement of ___ ___ has come out against the anthem. Checking my email, sure enough, about a week after I had sent the email, I got this:

"Dear Mr. Ramtor,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. After sharing the content of your email with our staff, we will further investigate the negative connotations that the Star Spangled represents to the African American community.

Edin Perez
Legislative Advocate
California State Conference, NAACP

Now, this may be a form letter they must send to others. However, something tells me that this troll hit its mark. Wonder if this would help my 4chan acceptance cred?  O-)

"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: The Troll that Keeps on Going: BantheGOP (Mo Ramtor) bags another nitwit
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2017, 03:19:18 PM »
Most Excellent! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2017, 03:56:34 PM »
I likeeeeeeee very much! h5!
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2017, 07:19:30 AM »
This idea is unfortunately being taken seriously by far too many ignorant people and being pushed by the race pimps.

There is a line about 'Hirelings and slaves' in one of the verses.  This has been seized on by a couple of academics as a way to make hay (And professional reputations in an academic environment that revels in White-shaming and minority-pandering).  Their basis for saying it is a little-known small British unit of freed slaves who were minor players in the War of 1812, which had been unknown and unremarked until its importance and notoriety were exploded out of all proportion to reality by 'Black history' studies.

If you look at the Irish revolutionary songs that are contemporary with the era (Such as those relating to the Rebellion of 1798) use exactly the same terms to describe the Crown forces - 'Hirelings' being the Imperial Army's mercenaries like the Hessians and other German allies such as the Kings German Legion, and 'Slaves' referring to British subjects and Loyalists (Who were still a factor in 1812).  Oppressing runaway Black slaves wasn't really an issue in Ireland at the end of the 18th Century.   
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2017, 04:17:00 PM »
To that end, I don't get into any specifics. I am rethinking Mo Ramtor; after all, anyone with a decent Duckduckgo-fu talent can easily find that Mo Ramtor is an overt troll. But we are now at the point where BantheGOP's mission, which was to show the end result of what such idiocracy can produce, has now officially been met by the Left. It is official that the Left wants to ban 1st Amendment, openly wants to destroy capitalism, are goint on an all-out war against "whiteness" and effectively legitimize any advancement to civilization that Euro-centric enlightenment has given the world.

The bottom line is that there is a Deep State global process which is using Saul Alinsky's tactics to use our own moral codes against us, and to ensure that there will never be prosperity for the vast majority of humanity ever again. If you haven't prepped yet and have a bugout location somewhere in rural America or Canada, start prepping now.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2017, 04:31:11 PM »
Well, I applaud you sir!  That was an outstanding mole at the DUmp back in the day.  Even though many of us suspected advanced moling, you didn't fess up until later. :cheersmate:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline GOP Congress

IT HAPPENED! A high school BANNED the song due to the CA NAACP!
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2018, 09:28:49 AM »
Yes, it happened. A school succumbs to the nonsense. Not sure if it was the CA NAACP, but it has all its hallmarks as San Ramon is near the epicenter of such activity.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/feb/13/san-ramon-california-high-school-bans-racist-natio/

Offline SVPete

Re: IT HAPPENED! A high school BANNED the song due to the CA NAACP!
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2018, 10:38:34 AM »
Yes, it happened. A school succumbs to the nonsense. Not sure if it was the CA NAACP, but it has all its hallmarks as San Ramon is near the epicenter of such activity.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/feb/13/san-ramon-california-high-school-bans-racist-natio/

It depends on what you mean by "near". Of the four best known "epicenters" of such lunacy - Santa Cruz, San Francisco, Berserkeley, and Oakland - Oakland is the closest, ~20 miles as the crow flies, but much farther if one has to use roads/highways. In between are Las Trampas Regional Wilderness, San Leandro Reservoir, and Redwood Regional Park. San Ramon is not a hotbed of activism, it's more like a bedroom community for Silicon Valley and SF's Financial District.

Also, it wasn't the school district or high school administrators who made the decision:

At the start of a winter pep rally Jan. 19, the anthem wasn’t performed. No announcement was made and the rally started with competitions between different grades, organized cheers and other activities intended to pump up students.

Dennis Fiorentinos, 18, a senior at California High, was one of a handful of people who noticed.

“They’ve always played the national anthem, so I thought maybe they just forgot, but then I realized there’s no way they just forgot the national anthem,” Fiorentinos told The Chronicle.

He inquired about the anthem’s absence and learned that the Associated Student Body and other student leaders had decided to remove it from the rally — something Fiorentinos views as an overreach.

Learn all the facts before you break out the broad paintbrushes.

ETA: Having played in the marching band in all four of my years in high school (during Nixon's Presidency, FWIW) we never played the national anthem at a pep rally. In fact we never played at a pep rally.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 10:45:32 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.