Author Topic: being of good cheer  (Read 2366 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
being of good cheer
« on: November 07, 2017, 07:54:16 PM »
So.....the good guys lost both major elections today, one we were never expected to win, and another distorted with the usual Democrat, liberal, and primitive corruption.

One doesn't like losing elections, but it happens.

After which one picks oneself up, accepts, adapts, and moves on.

One can't win all the time.

As a Republican, I'm not exactly joyful at the moment, but nor am I downcast.

It happens, and I would've said that even before the elections if I'd remembered to.

Compare this attitude, please, with crybabies who believe they're "entitled" to win every election every time without having to work for it; that they're ordained by God to wear a mantle of leadership.

We'll get over it, and probably before Veterans' Day.

The primitives may shove that up their rectal apertures and smoke it.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DUmpsterDiver

Re: being of good cheer
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2017, 08:37:47 PM »
Amen.  Brother.

Offline Karin

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2017, 09:15:19 PM »
Yes, this was VA, which is so blue from the federal employees, and NJ, which is naturally blue.  I agree, accept, adapt, move on.  Not my state, not my vote, it was theirs. Live with it.  DeBlasio victory was disappointing, but not surprising, given those idiots down there.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2017, 09:54:14 PM »
New Jersey has been a liberal state, so I am not surprised. Never liked Chris Christie.

As for Bill DeBlasio winning, that I expected.

Ausonius states that Ed Gillespie is an anti-Trump Republican.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2017, 06:20:49 AM »
And we will do it without Play-Doh, therapy dogs, and counselors!

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2017, 07:35:12 AM »
The big winner in VA last night? Little brown kids who were in danger of being run down by old, white, angry, tea partying, truck driving racists.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2017, 07:52:50 AM »
The big winner in VA last night? Little brown kids who were in danger of being run down by old, white, angry, tea partying, truck driving racists.

A few other winners would be those who do not like exercising all of the rights extended to them such as the 2nd amendment and those who enjoy higher taxes and extending foreign gang members and rapists protection form the Federal immigration officials.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2017, 08:05:29 AM »
A few other winners would be those who do not like exercising all of the rights extended to them such as the 2nd amendment and those who enjoy higher taxes and extending foreign gang members and rapists protection form the Federal immigration officials.
It took WI 8 years of suffering under Jim Doyle to finally break the democrat choke hold. If once blue WI can do it maybe with the right people VA can too.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2017, 10:56:56 PM »
H5!
I felt the exact same way after the 2008 and 2012 elections.
It is unfortunate, and we can feel bad about it, but life goes on.
Letting our emotions, our happiness, our outlook on life in general be dependent entirely on the results of elections is a miserable way to live. We need to move on and make the most of our own lives and positively impacting our communities in our own ways.
That's what separates us from people like the DUmmies.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2017, 07:33:05 AM »
They got a couple governors, they still don't have a majority in the house & senate, and hitlery is still not president.

As long as they win elections that really don'r matter in the grand scheme of things let them gloat a little
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2017, 02:50:12 PM »
New Jersey has been a liberal state, so I am not surprised. Never liked Chris Christie.

As for Bill DeBlasio winning, that I expected.

Ausonius states that Ed Gillespie is an anti-Trump Republican.
[/size]
I never liked Ed.  Something about him use to just rub me wrong when he was Chairman of the RNC. 
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2017, 03:14:38 PM »
About 2 years ago the Board of Education in our school district, against the wishes of the taxpayers, started a 52 million dollar building project that we don't need. Tuesdays election removed 4 of the jerks behind that, the only ones up for re-election, including the board president who is a total flaming lib who knows better than the rest of us. TPH= Total Public Humiliation! So that was sweet.

Other than that, the best remedy I know of to cheer up the old self is to visit the LGS, pick up a new revolver.  :-) :-) :-) :-)
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17