Author Topic: Voted in Virginia  (Read 3519 times)

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
Voted in Virginia
« on: November 07, 2017, 09:11:28 AM »
Va Lefty (3,318 posts)            https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029807976

Voted in Virginia

Last edited Tue Nov 7, 2017, 07:31 AM - Edit history (1)
Voted at 6:20 this morning. I live in a very red part of Virginia. No lines or waiting. Don't know if that means anything or not. Now, the long wait.

Conservatives will hit the polls when they get off work.  :whistling:

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: Voted in Virginia
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2017, 09:14:12 AM »
Va Lefty (3,318 posts)            https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029807976

Voted in Virginia

Last edited Tue Nov 7, 2017, 07:31 AM - Edit history (1)
Voted at 6:20 this morning. I live in a very red part of Virginia. No lines or waiting. Don't know if that means anything or not. Now, the long wait.

You should have slept in, the Russians already have the winner picked out, and it is not your side. :loser: :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2017, 10:12:24 AM »
Buns_of_Fire (11,512 posts)
19. Done. My usual election-day schedule.

Went early (6:15) to beat the rain. Didn't rain. Voted (at the time I was the only one there, except for the poll workers). Ballot tallied as #19. Celebrated with a wonderful cup of McDonald's beautiful foo-foo covfefe (made wonderfuller and beautifuller by the addition of some Irish Whiskey). Went to the bathroom.

Takes care of my schedule for the day.
A DUmmie drinking before noon. My, how...expected.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2017, 10:22:04 AM »
It would be glorious to see yet another Democrat lose.  Gillespie is not a complete conservative, but better than that goon Democrat.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2017, 10:27:26 AM »
A DUmmie drinking before noon. My, how...expected.

Also not one mention of work interfering with the drinking or the day.  ::)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2017, 10:47:33 AM »
 foo-foo covfefe? WTF is that?
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2017, 11:17:36 AM »
Conservatives will hit the polls when they get off work.  :whistling:

And after they drop off at school their kids, none of whom they killed.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2017, 12:38:58 PM »
And after they drop off at school their kids, none of whom they killed.
or tried to have sex with.

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2017, 01:40:41 PM »
or tried to have sex with.

Woodie Allen votes in Virginia?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2017, 06:32:41 PM »
Don't matter who wins, the media will spin it.

If the GOP guy wins, it will be blamed on... something.

I the Dem guy wins it will be the biggest upset in history portending a massive GOP loss next year.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2017, 07:33:11 PM »
Don't matter who wins, the media will spin it.

If the GOP guy wins, it will be blamed on... something.

I the Dem guy wins it will be the biggest upset in history portending a massive GOP loss next year.

And it looks like I was correct on the Dem win:

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/359209-dems-northam-wins-va-gov-race

An excerpt:

Dem Northam wins Va. gov race
© Greg Nash

FAIRFAX, Va. — Lt. Gov. Ralph Northam (D) is projected to win the Virginia governor’s race, fending off a potential gut punch for his party and giving Democrats a jolt of momentum ahead of the 2018 midterms.

Northam defeated Republican Ed Gillespie in the race to succeed Gov. Terry McAuliffe (D), in what has become the only competitive statewide race of the year. Northam’s win gives Democrats their first major victory since President Trump took office after a string of high-profile special election defeats in GOP districts earlier this year.

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2017, 07:48:57 PM »
Just seen some local results here where I live.

My dumbass liberal cousin is running for the county board of supervisors as a dimrat.

He's got 12% of the votes...   :lol: :lol:  :lol:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Ausonius

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2017, 07:50:51 PM »
Gillespie ran a boring, Avoid-Trump-At-All-Costs campaign, according to my sister-in-law in Virginia Beach, and is a typical establishment Bushie Republican.

The Stupid Party loses again.
"Every democracy eventually becomes a bilge pump expelling the most hilarious and unwitting self-satire."

Offline Delmar

« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2017, 08:37:09 PM »
Tue Nov 7, 2017, 08:33 PM
Takket (4,194 posts)

To every rethug losing your job tonight, and up for election in 2018..........

Think REALLY long and hard about what happened tonight, and ask yourself is Drumpf is the hill you want to die on. This scum**** would betray ANY of you if he felt it would help him.

Either IMPEACH, or we will vote you out and install Dems that WILL.
https://upload.democraticunderground.com/10029812667

Looks like their victory is going to their heads a little bit.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2017, 05:21:54 AM »
Note to DUmmie Takket

All Virginia did was replace a complete asshole governor with a slightly less of an asshole.  Considering the choices, either one made not one bit of different to me, neither of the candidates were worth pissing on if they were on fire.

I await the day when Southwestern Virginia does the same as West Virginia, and becomes it's own state of South Virginia.  I'm tired of the liberals on the coast and NOVA running this once great state into the ground...
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

Offline FiddyBeowulf

« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2017, 07:51:03 AM »
Dems won in heavily Dems states/cities against weak opponents and now they think the tide is turning.  ::)

The only way the GOP will lose majorities is if they abandon Trump's agenda. The people who voted for Trump are not going to go the polls to support candidates who actively go against him.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2017, 11:57:53 AM »
2016: Democrats win New York, New Jersey and Virginia.

2017: Democrats win New York, New Jersey and Virginia.

Nothing changed.

Pretty sure Hillary won all three states. That buffoon in Jersey was never a republican.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2017, 06:33:48 PM »
Note to DUmmie Takket

All Virginia did was replace a complete asshole governor with a slightly less of an asshole.  Considering the choices, either one made not one bit of different to me, neither of the candidates were worth pissing on if they were on fire.

I await the day when Southwestern Virginia does the same as West Virginia, and becomes it's own state of South Virginia.  I'm tired of the liberals on the coast and NOVA running this once great state into the ground...

I would say secede and join WV but 80 plus years of dem control has ****ed this state up.   :banghead:

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2017, 08:43:58 PM »
I would say secede and join WV but 80 plus years of dem control has ****ed this state up.   :banghead:

Hell, I wouldn't mind if this part of Virginia became part of WV.  I love your state, and you're right, dim control has about ruined the state.

At least Robert KKK Byrd isn't around anymore.  He's single-handedly done more to screw up the state than Obama has the entire country...