Author Topic: Bill, Hillary Clinton to speak together at Little Rock event  (Read 2460 times)

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
Bill, Hillary Clinton to speak together at Little Rock event
« on: November 07, 2017, 09:05:43 AM »
TexasTowelie (45,859 posts)                    https://www.democraticunderground.com/10391566

Bill, Hillary Clinton to speak together at Little Rock event
LITTLE ROCK — Bill and Hillary Clinton are appearing jointly at a lecture in the former president's home state later this month to mark the 25th anniversary of his 1992 election.

The Clinton School of Public Service and the Clinton Foundation said Thursday that the former first couple is appearing at a "special conversation" Nov. 18 that will be moderated by political strategist and commentator James Carville. The event is being presented through the Frank and Kula Kumpuris distinguished lecture series.

The announcement said the two will discuss the 1992 campaign, their time in the White House and their public service careers.

http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2017/nov/02/bill-hillary-clinton-speak-together-little-rock-ev/?f=news-politics (short article)

The Lewinsky scandal

Hillary taking about $200,000 worth of furniture, art, etc from the White House

Whitewater

Lincoln bedroom for contributors controversy

I M P E A C H M E N T

:whistling:

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: Bill, Hillary Clinton to speak together at Little Rock event
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2017, 10:58:43 AM »
And they received a $2.50 speaking fee. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2017, 11:20:02 AM »

The event is being put on by their foundation, so the foundation will pay their speaking fees. Or maybe the Clintons will "donate" their speeches and get a tax write-off.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2017, 05:25:00 AM »

OVERPRICED!!!!!   :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline sneakypete

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2017, 07:11:38 AM »
Am I the only one hoping that Bubba gets up there and starts out by say,"Ah doan no whut Hillary isagonna say cause unlike her AH won,but.........."

I'd pay cash money to be allowed to be there to witness that.
In the entire history of the world,the only nations that had to build walls to keep their own citizens from leaving were those with leftist governments.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2017, 04:45:22 PM »
Am I the only one hoping that Bubba gets up there and starts out by say,"Ah doan no whut Hillary isagonna say cause unlike her AH won,but.........."

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: That's a good one!! H5  :cheersmate:

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

Offline Fourwinds

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2017, 12:41:30 AM »

I'd like to see someone ask him why Chelsea doesn't bear even a distant resemblance to him. No way in hell is she really his kid.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2017, 08:52:31 AM »
Did Bill have all table lamps and ashtrays cleared from the building?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2017, 09:43:56 AM »
I'd like to see someone ask him why Chelsea doesn't bear even a distant resemblance to him. No way in hell is she really his kid.

@Fourwinds

I am no fan of Bubba Bill,but I have to give him credit for that. I honestly don't think he cares,and I also suspect she may be the one person in the world he loves almost as much as he loves himself.
In the entire history of the world,the only nations that had to build walls to keep their own citizens from leaving were those with leftist governments.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2017, 02:00:12 PM »

She looks a lot like Alfred E. Neuman :-)
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 02:03:10 PM by Old n Grumpy »

Offline sneakypete

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2017, 05:43:15 PM »
She looks a lot like Alfred E. Neuman :-)

@Old n Grumpy

I always figured Howdy Doody was her father because he was probably the only one that could get wood for Bubbette!,and Chelsea looks just like him.