Author Topic: Rodeo clown in Obama mask has been avenged  (Read 2154 times)

Offline Delmar

Rodeo clown in Obama mask has been avenged
« on: November 06, 2017, 07:19:16 PM »
Mon Nov 6, 2017, 08:34 AM
Star Member DonViejo (33,692 posts)

Woman fired from her job after flipping off Trump's motorcade

Source: The Hill

BY REBECCA SAVRANSKY - 11/06/17 08:19 AM EST

A woman was fired from her job after a photo of her flipping off President Trump's motorcade went viral.

The Huffington Post reported that the woman, Juli Briskman, was fired from her job at government contractor Akima LLC.

The photo was taken by a White House photographer as the president was leaving his golf course in Sterling, Va.

She told the Huffington Post that after the photo surfaced, her bosses told her she had violated the company's social media policy because she had used the photo as her profile picture.

Read more: http://thehill.com/homenews/news/358910-woman-fired-from-her-job-after-flipping-off-trumps-motorcade
https://upload.democraticunderground.com/10141907116

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Response to DonViejo (Original post)Mon Nov 6, 2017, 08:38 AM
Star Member orangecrush (3,011 posts)
2. I hope

She is able to find better employment.

Trump's vin- DICK-tiveness knows no bounds.

But, she will get the last laugh.
Trump didn't fire her, her boss did.
 :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Response to DonViejo (Original post)Mon Nov 6, 2017, 08:50 AM
Maxheader (158 posts)
4. Definitely

a great photo to save..
Show it off some more--great idea.

Response to NotASurfer (Reply #5)Mon Nov 6, 2017, 09:03 AM
Bernardo de La Paz (20,444 posts)
7. Male privilege at least or political bias most likely. "Employment-at-will" laws are fascist.

One central aspect of Fascism is the close alignment of corporations with government.
She can explain the gap in her work history to prospective employers by blaming it on the fascists.  I'm sure they'll understand.

Response to DonViejo (Original post)Mon Nov 6, 2017, 09:38 AM
delisen (2,005 posts)
11. These Trump people have no sense of humor.

Using this sign is an American tradition. They need to loosen up and act more like Americans if they want to lead Americans.
Trump didn't fire her, you simpleton.

Response to DonViejo (Original post)Mon Nov 6, 2017, 03:38 PM
IronLionZion (20,006 posts)
21. Juli Briskman: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

She teaches yoga and Sunday school and likes to ride her bike. Sounds like someone I could get along with.
1.  Teaches yoga.
2.  Teaches Sunday school.
3.  Likes to ride her bike.

That's only three, you promised us five.

4.  Has no job.
5.  Made an ass of herself for the whole world to see.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Re: Rodeo clown in Obama mask has been avenged
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2017, 07:24:24 PM »
Actions have consequences, moran.

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

:lmao:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2017, 10:43:45 PM »

Ďddd1Response to NotASurfer (Reply #5)Mon Nov 6, 2017, 09:03 AM
Bernardo de La Paz (20,444 posts) 
7. Male privilege at least or political bias most likely. "Employment-at-will" laws are fascist.

One central aspect of Fascism is the close alignment of corporations with government.

Doesn't have a clue ^^^^^^^^^^^ what fascism is.  :banghead:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2017, 03:28:44 AM »
"21. Juli Briskman: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

She teaches yoga and Sunday school and likes to ride her bike. Sounds like someone I could get along with."

A Sunday school teacher giving the finger to the President and broadcasting it on social media just because she doesn't like his policies?
What kind of example is she setting for the kids in the class?

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2017, 04:11:18 AM »
What's the problem? She is free to express her opinion, flip off the President of the United States. Her employer is free to express his or her opinion, flip of the President of the United States, brag about it on Social media and you get fired.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2017, 07:14:30 AM »
A brief chronological recap:

* Presidential motorcade passes woman on bicycle;

* Woman on bicycle flips off motorcade;

* Someone snaps a picture from behind, her face not showing;

* That someone shared the picture on the Internet and it went viral among Trump-Haters;

* Woman recognizes herself and self-identifies, making the picture her Facebook Profile picture;

* Her employer who markets to the Federal Government, she being one of their marketing people, decides her continued presence could hurt the company's relationship with the Federal agencies who are its customers and fires her.

Sorry for being kind of pedantic, but that chronological summary illustrates the fact that her choice to go public was what led to her getting canned. She went from free speech to speech that could injure her company's business. Stupid choices have stupid consequences.

Had she flipped off Obama and went public with it, many DU folk would be demanding that the US Secret Service frogmarch her off to jail. If it weren't for double-standards, DU would have no standards at all.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 07:16:49 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online 67 Rover

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2017, 07:23:21 AM »

* That someone shared the picture on the Internet and it went viral among Trump-Haters;

* Woman recognizes herself and self-identifies, making the picture her Facebook Profile picture;

* Her employer who markets to the Federal Government, she being one of their marketing people, decides her continued presence could hurt the company's relationship with the Federal agencies who are its customers and fires her.

Sorry for being kind of pedantic, but that chronological summary illustrates the fact that her choice to go public was what led to her getting canned. She went from free speech to speech that could injure her company's business. Stupid choices have stupid consequences.

Had she flipped off Obama and went public with it, many DU folk would be demanding that the US Secret Service frogmarch her off to jail. If it weren't for double-standards, DU would have no standards at all.

Really not that difficult to see why she is a single 50yo.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2017, 07:26:00 AM »
Ahhh, the sweet smell of justice in the morning. :-) :-) :-)

Being a fool, free,
Bragging about being a fool, also free,
Suffering the consequences of your foolishness, PRICELESS!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :loser: :loser: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2017, 08:37:57 AM »

Prediction for the future:
* Gets brief media exposure on MSNBC for "speaking truth to power" and losing her job for it.
* Co-keynote speaker at the 2020 DNC convention along with the person who invented the ***** hat.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline hillneck

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2017, 02:16:48 PM »
Play dumb games, get dumb prizes.   :loser:
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.