Author Topic: Howard Dean: Jared Kushner will be indicted and the next step will be Trump.  (Read 3163 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member riversedge (38,424 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/10141906575

Howard Dean: Jared Kushner will be indicted for money laundering and the next step will be Trum

Source: raw story

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

It'll be Deansgiving!!!

Star Member SunSeeker (26,304 posts)
5. Howard Dean: It's "likely" we have a "criminal in the White House."

We need to follow Howard Dean's example and not fear stating the obvious. We have coddled Trump and the GOP for too long.

Honeycombe8 (23,446 posts)
7. I think it's irresponsible for him to be saying these things at this stage.

To "guess" that Kushner is being looked at...okay. But to "predict" that Kushner will be indicted, and state Trump's a criminal...that's just irresponsible and not helpful.

This is a delicate time. Let Mueller do his job. Don't make this look like a Democratic Party investigation. It's an impartial investigation. The Dems are NOT involved in the investigation.

Bullshit. It's DNC witch-hunt run by Obarry and Hillary.

karynnj (55,680 posts)
8. I would almost prefer that he first be charged with his actions as a slumlord

in Baltimore. I know it is less serious, but it would immediately put an end to any of the strange views that he and Ivanka were not as disgusting as the rest of the Trumps. In fact, their looks and that they look even younger than they are have kept many from seeing that his actions on those apartments, where he destroyed vulnerable people, show his complete lack of values.

karynnj (55,680 posts)
13. Yep, and as a Jew, I hate all the articles of how they observe Shabbat

He is a terrible person.

::)

Star Member Calista241 (2,585 posts)
22. They'll never pin money laundering on him directly.

There's several layers of business executives, accountants, and corporate lawyers between him and any business decisions the Trump Organization made. And it's been that way for 50 years.

Plus, the IRS has been through his books dozens of times in the last 50 years. Finding evidence of money laundering given the scrutiny he's been under, in less than 6 months of analysis, will be exceptionally difficult. And they'd have to get the books from the Trump organization or from Trump's accountant. You would think they'd have realized the books needed to be squeaky clean given the job Trump was running for.

Believe me, i'd like it to be true, and i'd like to see Trump in handcuffs, but I think the chances of that happening are unlikely.

ffr (8,598 posts)
25. And it'll be up to the public to riot in the streets when tRump inevitably fires Mueller

He's just about ready to.

Will we stand up to him and protest in the streets or site on our dead asses watching it on TV???

ffr (8,598 posts)
32. I'm already signed up. We need masses like we had for the Women's March

This needs to be 100 million people, pissed off people, angry & peaceful people. Whatever. We need numbers. I think we're living in a much different era though. Unless it's organized like the Women's March, I'm worried people won't get out and protest.

But thank you for the link. It doesn't go to waste. Let's hope everyone is tuned in and ready to walk out of work at the moment the mistake in the White House does the deed.

Star Member lunasun (10,244 posts)
33. Our whole extended family small it may be , has plans to move outside ASAP . The kids already know

why we may take them out of school ( they are older =middle school + above) or why we miss work and how important it is

::)

this shit is gonna happen in like 24 business hours!
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

Has Dean the Scream been hooking up with Louise Mensch?

At what point should DU threads like that one become fair game for being necroed with a request for an update?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
EEEYEAAAAAAAAAHAAAAA
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
Geeezus.  That thread Is full of industrial grade stupidity.  How those people function in society is waaaay beyond me.
Deplorable since 2016

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Honeycombe8 (23,446 posts)
7. I think it's irresponsible for him to be saying these things at this stage.

To "guess" that Kushner is being looked at...okay. But to "predict" that Kushner will be indicted, and state Trump's a criminal...that's just irresponsible and not helpful.

This is a delicate time. Let Mueller do his job. Don't make this look like a Democratic Party investigation. It's an impartial investigation. The Dems are NOT involved in the investigation.
The investigation is being handled by dems, who vote for dems and donate to dems. What would it take for them to think the investigation is biased by the dems?
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 08:39:13 AM by FiddyBeowulf »
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

"Howard Dean: Jared Kushner will be indicted for money laundering and the next step will be Trump."
Can I get a "YEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHH"?

"We need to follow Howard Dean's example and not fear stating the obvious."
They're already following Ole Yeller's example of publicly descending into madness and making it more and more obvious every day.

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
Source: raw story

Oh my, that is rich  :rotf:

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
I’m 46 years old and don’t have 24 business hours left to live  :argh:
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline I_B_Perky

It'll be Deansgiving!!!

this shit is gonna happen in like 24 business hours!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Deansgiving follows Muellerween!!!!  I love this time of year!  What comes after that?  Rawstorymas?

H5 for making me LOL, dutch!!!
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline dutch508

• Remember
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Deansgiving follows Muellerween!!!!  I love this time of year!  What comes after that?  Rawstorymas?

H5 for making me LOL, dutch!!!

Indict-mass...
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline I_B_Perky

Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Bank it! :rofl:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

Year of the Schadenboner? Decade?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
The Schadenboner that just will not quit.   :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Year of the Schadenboner? Decade?

The Schadenboner Era . . . :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline 67 Rover

The Schadenboner Era . . . :whistling:

It will be a travesty if the "Schadenboner" is not Time's Manhood of the year.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SVPete

:hi5: s earned and issued, BSS and 67R!