Author Topic: DUmpmonkiez respond to Rand Paul's injuries...  (Read 1869 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
DUmpmonkiez respond to Rand Paul's injuries...
« on: November 05, 2017, 10:46:20 PM »
Star Member BumRushDaShow (27,453 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/10141906754

Sen. Rand Paul's injuries far more severe than initially thought

I am staying away from the DUmp's Texas shooting threads as they are toxic... but they don't fail to act like the shit-stains they are in this thread, either...

Star Member lastlib (10,102 posts)
26. At least we know there's no brain damage......

...beyond what was already there......

Star Member lunasun (10,239 posts)
5. Wow would be interesting to know why the guy attacked him . Rand was a libertarian and let weeds

grow where they may or grass too long or something....he was mowing his lawn when the guy attacked him

MichMary (754 posts)
34. I think I read that

Scalise had been just about to leave the baseball practice when the shooting broke out. If he and his security people hadn't been there things would have been much, much worse than they were.

Star Member irisblue (10,584 posts)
8. He has insurance. That should cover him.

Star Member Calista241 (2,585 posts)
15. Rene Boucher is the guy who attacked him, apparently from behind while Paul was mowing his lawn.

Heavy.com reports that Boucher a Registered Democrat, and has posted highly critical articles on Trump to his FaceBook page.

Apparently they are next door neighbors, and it will be interesting to see where he goes to live since Paul will almost certainly get a restraining order against him, which will require him to leave his house.

https://heavy.com/news/2017/11/rene-boucher-rand-paul-assault/

walkingman (207 posts)
14. Sounds like he was kicked in the ribs. Maybe it will remind him to

be more compassionate every time he rolls out of bed. Couldn't happen to a nicer fella.

Star Member No Vested Interest (3,863 posts)
17. One less Republican vote in the Senate for a while, though if a particular vote

is deemed important enough, he could charter a plane to get to D.C. for the vote.

However, I do not wish Senator Paul poor health and hope he recovers completely.

Dr. Boucher may be quite a character, and Rand Paul may not have seen that coming.

Honeycombe8 (23,444 posts)
41. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Rand Paul has been a difficult neighbor.

I don't know that at all. Just sayin'. Wouldn't surprise me a bit.

But oh-oh. Bouchard is a liberal and someone said the opposite of Paul in every way. Geez. Something got out of hand.

The whole country is going bonkers and violent.

DonCoquixote (12,304 posts)
49. I should not be happy

but few combine malice and greed as much as this man does.

:bird:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
Re: DUmpmonkiez respond to Rand Paul's injuries...
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2017, 07:39:51 AM »
Another libturd attacking a Republican.

I detect a pattern here...

Liberalism is a mental disease...
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2017, 07:48:05 AM »
Yeah, they've moved, predictably, from, "It's no biggie," to, "The @#$%^&*() deserved it and should consider himself lucky!"
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2017, 09:02:43 AM »
41. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Rand Paul has been a difficult neighbor.

I don't know that at all. Just sayin'. Wouldn't surprise me a bit.

But oh-oh. Bouchard is a liberal and someone said the opposite of Paul in every way. Geez. Something got out of hand.

The whole country is going bonkers and violent.
It has been my experience that the more liberal the neighbor the more dickish they are, no sense of humor and nosy.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2017, 06:10:07 AM »
It's being reported that the attacker frequented a local coffee shop wearing a Beret and an ascot around his neck...this goes without saying, but what's his DU name?
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2017, 07:41:16 AM »

I don't know that at all. Just sayin'. Wouldn't surprise me a bit. ...

Reality is so disappointing for Progs.

Rand Paul's attacker is looking at a high-grade misdemeanor or low-grade felony, based on the seriousness of Paul's injuries. IF it could be proved that the attack was politically motivated, the attacker would be looking at serious time under Federal law. Keep that in mind when you read the attacker's lawyer's claim it wasn't politically motivated. Maybe it wasn't, but the guy has several prison years' motivation to deny it if it was.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2017, 08:26:02 AM »
It's being reported that the attacker frequented a local coffee shop wearing a Beret and an ascot around his neck...this goes without saying, but what's his DU name?

Sounds like faggot to me. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2017, 08:46:52 AM »
Sounds like faggot to me. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

But he identifies as a frog.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer