Author Topic: boston bean's pro Trump Aunt update  (Read 1783 times)

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
boston bean's pro Trump Aunt update
« on: November 04, 2017, 10:14:44 AM »
boston bean (30,667 posts)            https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029794700

Auntie Trumper update.
She is leaving soon to go home.

But she had to tell m how much she LOVES Tucker Carlson and get this!!!!!!!

"did you know Laura Ingraham has a new show? She is so smart!!! She is like the Rachel Maddow of FOX"

It took everything I had not to ****ing gag. She obviously aint to bright. But I do love her, still. Even though I hate her politics.

cyclonefence (1,190 posts)
1. The fact that you didn't smother her with a pillow

speaks volumes. Stars in your crown. You're a better woman than I am.

Kill someone over their politics ?? Stay classy  :bird:

Offline freedumb2003b

Re: boston bean's pro Trump Aunt update
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2017, 10:34:26 AM »
"did you know Laura Ingraham has a new show? She is so smart!!! She is like the Rachel Maddow of FOX"

That proves the whole thing is a bouncy.  Among conservatives, rachel madcow is considered - accurately -- to be a complete buffoon.  NO ONE would compare anyone favorably with her.

Aunt doesn't exist or if she does is apolitical and doesn't know who madcow, Ingraham or Carlson are.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 10:38:37 AM by freedumb2003b »
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2017, 11:38:00 AM »
That proves the whole thing is a bouncy.  Among conservatives, rachel madcow is considered - accurately -- to be a complete buffoon.  NO ONE would compare anyone favorably with her.

Aunt doesn't exist or if she does is apolitical and doesn't know who madcow, Ingraham or Carlson are.
Right.  Shepard Smith is the Rachel Maddow of FOX.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2017, 11:56:46 AM »

My thoughts as well
Deplorable since 2016

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2017, 12:23:33 PM »
Rachael Madcow :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:  She can't figure out if she is a woman or a guy :thatsright: :mental:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2017, 11:55:40 AM »
boston bean (30,667 posts)            https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029794700

Auntie Trumper update.
She is leaving soon to go home.

But she had to tell m how much she LOVES Tucker Carlson and get this!!!!!!!

It took everything I had not to ****ing gag. She obviously aint to bright. But I do love her, still. Even though I hate her politics.
A DUmmie meeting expectations once again...it is almost guaranteed that a DUmmie will call someone out for being stupid and will look DUmb trying to do it.

Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Online Karin

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2017, 09:12:38 PM »

Great catch, you are absolutely right.  Aunt is made up out of thin air.  And such a person would NEVER have put up with being "blocked" like a child. 

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2017, 06:44:36 AM »
Right.  Shepard Smith is the Rachel Maddow of FOX.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Definitely a H5-worthy burn!
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.