Author Topic: 'She looks like a chunky soccer mom': LA Times columnist under fire for 'sexist'  (Read 2258 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
'She looks like a chunky soccer mom': LA Times columnist under fire for 'sexist' article saying White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders 'is not Trump's kind of woman'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5048763/LA-Times-columnist-slammed-Sarah-Sanders-remarks.html

A political reporter for the Los Angeles Times is under fire for making sexist remarks about White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders in his latest anti-Trump column.

In the article 'Sarah Huckabee Sanders is the right mouthpiece for a truth-twisting president' published Wednesday morning, David Horsey compared Sanders to a 'chunky soccer mom who organizes snacks for the kids' games.'

Horsey criticized Sanders, who was appointed the role back in July, for not meeting up to Trump's standards, as he suggested the aide 'does not look like the kind of woman (he) would choose as his chief spokesperson.'

There is a war on women instigated by the left.

The left are hateful and vile.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline SVPete

The Horsey dude needs to be reassigned to cover PAL soccer league games. Wearing an LAT ID badge that includes his name.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

F**king dweeb, write a column for some shitty rag and thinks he is superior. Why not write about hilliary's cankles. You may not like her looks but she has a way better job then you ass hole! :loser: :bird:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline thundley4

LA Times columnist under fire for 'sexist' article saying White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders 'is not Trump's kind of woman'

Really? Trump seems to like smart and strong women. She fits in there perfectly. 

I suppose it makes a difference because the women that democrats usually surround themselves with look more masculine than democrat males.

Offline mrclose

Really? Trump seems to like smart and strong women. She fits in there perfectly. 

I suppose it makes a difference because the women that democrats usually surround themselves with look more masculine than democrat males.

"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
It is difficult only for the others.

It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous

Offline Old n Grumpy

WOW!!! Cankles one and cankles two. looks like lynch has the hildabeast beat on the cankles , but hilliary is really a porker! :thatsright: :-) :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

H5 for that one :lol:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

Looks like Lynch had a serious case of edema going on. That often means some sort of significant health issue.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline thundley4

Looks like Lynch had a serious case of edema going on. That often means some sort of significant health issue.

She's still alive, so it isn't serious enough.  :whistling: