Author Topic: Iowa cheerleader: I'd rather quit the team than quit protesting during the natio  (Read 1888 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Iowa cheerleader: I'd rather quit the team than quit protesting during the national anthem
http://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/local/columnists/kyle-munson/2017/11/02/iowa-cheerleader-id-rather-quit-team-than-stop-taks-dilemma-quit-protesting-national-anthem-quit-tea/823437001/

Alyssa Parker and a few fellow college cheerleaders — all of them African American — sat inside the rec center a couple of weeks ago on the campus of Buena Vista University in Storm Lake, Iowa.

The rest of their cheer squad, the football team and a stadium full of fans were gathered outside for a home game Saturday, Oct. 21. "The Star-Spangled Banner” played and cued the crowd to remove their hats and stand at attention with hands on hearts.

As Parker sat there, away from public view, she didn’t like the feeling in the pit of her stomach that accompanied the distant strains of the national anthem.

Then quit. No one is forcing you to stay.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline SVPete

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

All these AA's need to go back to Zimbabwe or Nigeria for a while let them see what oppression and brutality is really like. they will get it from their own race. :loser: :loser:

Then you read about all these feral black "youths" attacking whites and the media and law enforcement is silent.  :argh: :argh: :argh:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline cmypay

Then quit. No one is forcing you to stay.

She is probably there on an athletic scholarship...so if she quits, she would actually have to PAY to attend classes.

Offline Old n Grumpy

She is probably there on an athletic scholarship...so if she quits, she would actually have to PAY to attend classes.

And maybe even have to WORK! :runaway: :moron:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DumbAss Tanker

I'm sure there's a titty bar in town that needs dancers.  Of course she'll probably quit that when she finds out blonde White chicks make more money there.  Get started paying back your students loans with the tips, kid, it's the best job you're gonna get with a degree from a small, private, liberal arts school.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.